Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 THANK YOU

viper51

Please know that we will continue to pray for you all...you are not alone amigo. I also believe that there is a blessed hope that we will see those we love again...

Peace to you and your family and may the God of all Comfort be with you all.

In Christ,

Texx

• Upvote 3

I have been praying earnestly for you since I heard of your loss.

I lost my beautiful, precious 30 year old daughter a few weeks ago when the car she was driving was hit by a car traveling the opposite way on the interstate. The driver lost control, went airborne, and sheared off the top of her car...killing her instantly. Her husband, who was in the passenger seat, suffered massive head trauma and is still hospitalized. She was the light of my life, my dearest friend, and my heart of hearts. The pain is indescribable...and my only comfort is in knowing that I will one day see her again in Heaven. She loved the Lord with all of her heart. My precious son-in-law doesn't even remember who she is. We are praying for his healing.

Viper51....may the God of all comfort hold you in the palm of His loving hand as you take this journey of trying to cope with this kind of loss.

I will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

• Upvote 3

Viper, I also lost a brother in an accident nearly ten years ago this month. I feel your pain in the depths of my heart! I promise that the loss, the sorrow, and the pain do not go away forever, but the memories and joy and the life you had together will eventually take over. God is in need of soldiers for the fight He is preparing to wage! I know that my brother and yours were called for a higher calling than most men. I believe that when our time come we will be greeted by Gods Generals... Our fallen brothers to welcome us into the fold of Christ! Peace be with you now and for always!

• Upvote 1

I lost my beautiful, precious 30 year old daughter a few weeks ago when the car she was driving was hit by a car traveling the opposite way on the interstate. The driver lost control, went airborne, and sheared off the top of her car...killing her instantly. Her husband, who was in the passenger seat, suffered massive head trauma and is still hospitalized. She was the light of my life, my dearest friend, and my heart of hearts. The pain is indescribable...and my only comfort is in knowing that I will one day see her again in Heaven. She loved the Lord with all of her heart. My precious son-in-law doesn't even remember who she is. We are praying for his healing.

Viper51....may the God of all comfort hold you in the palm of His loving hand as you take this journey of trying to cope with this kind of loss.

My heart goes out to you and your family also!

We will pray for you and your family!

• Upvote 1

Viper51 - I am sorry for the loss of your brother. I have not had this experience and cannot totally understand your present experience. I have lost brothers in the spirit though and have understood a part of what you must face. I am sure the added responsibility of family changes will be well cared for by you and your other family members. If you need help of some kind that I may be able to give you, Please Ask! I will do what I am able for. Thank you for all your help in understanding the culture and the people of Iraq. I am glad that there is now a governing body to lead the people and one that will allow a great improvement in the conditions of all peoples in Iraq. May God's Will Be Done.

Your Friend - Ken

Viper you and your family are in our thoughts & prayers. I pray He gives you the peace & comfort you need. God bless you & as others have stated this family, DV, grieves for you as well.

I can not even stand the thought of losing any of my children. My heart goes out to you, your family, & her husband. I pray for your peace & comfort as well as complete and fast healing of your son-in-law. I pray you feels God's strong yet gentle hands as He holds you close & carries you through this horrible storm. God bless you all.

• Upvote 4

Viper51 please also accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss ... and please accept my prayers for the peace that does not need to be understood. You truly are appreciated.

And to ncgrandma, no words can ease your pain ... please accept my prayers for that same peace ... may God bless you and your family now and always.

Viper51,

I am glad that we were able to offer some, lift in spirits, for you and your family. Your thank you, is indeed, more than we deserve. We would be a cold heartless bunch, if we didn't feel our hearts break with the tragedy you experienced and offer up our heartfelt thoughts. Good luck to you and your family and once again, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved.

snapback.pngncgrandma, on 21 December 2010 - 01:34 AM, said:

I just pray, that God gives you the strength needed to get through your days. I know, this is unbearable!

• Downvote 1