Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

should i buy more dinars ?

chuckray

Like any investment If you can afford to hold on to it in the off chance it dosen't happen right now I say go for it!!!. My wife and I set up a budget and we invest every month for over three years. If it hasen't RV'd by first of month, we buy some more. Iraq has way too many things going for it for its currency to be worthless. This country is on the cusp of being a very wealthy country, and that's not even accounting for their agricultural potential. Im just saying!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Like any investment If you can afford to hold on to it in the off chance it dosen't happen right now I say go for it!!!. My wife and I set up a budget and we invest every month for over three years. If it hasen't RV'd by first of month, we buy some more. Iraq has way too many things going for it for its currency to be worthless. This country is on the cusp of being a very wealthy country, and that's not even accounting for their agricultural potential. Im just saying!

Yes they do! Check out the article in the Wall Street Journal. It blew my mind, and now I am going to buy as much dinar as I can possibly afford. This is not an " if ", but rather a " when ", and how " much". There are going to be many, many, people that are going to be kicking themselves for not buying more. When I went to Vegas a few months ago, there was a lot of speculation that the RV would occur while I was there, and although I have plenty of dinar to take care of my family and others, I couldn't escape the thought, that this might be the most expensive Vegas trip that I ever went on. You see, the money I took could have been spent on more dinar. The cost of the trip could have potentially cost me 15 million dollars. It makes one think!

Don't over extend yourself. That may not make you a rock star lifestyle, but when it goes, you will be pleased you didn't pass it up. Don't use the bill money or Christmas money. Buy what you can afford to sit on. It has very good potential, but you have to maintain reason. Family first then the dream. Not all of us have the access to loads of disposable income. 2 mil. is a good starting point and if it rvs before you are able to get more, thank God for the opportunity and be thankful. I'm just a bit above you and am fighting a corporation over unfair job practices. In short, I'm in-between jobs myself. Don't jump in over your head. You done good. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would go for broke it's the best investment ever!!! The govt. is clueless and it was supposed to revalue every week for the last 7 years!!! It's so awesome being constantly let down. It's like the everlasting lottery ticket that you will cash in this week. If not this week next week for sure but hey there is always the week after that!!

• Downvote 8

Do it , Do it. DO it, Do IT, do it do it DO IT , Do it now

"JUMP" No one Loves you

Do it nowwwwwwwwww

Madman "having Problems today" Out

Buy as much dinar as possible, take out a loan, a second mortgage, host an immediate garage sell, work overtime, this is the best investment.

i wouldnt buy less than 20,000,000 minumum. Sell your car, remortgage your house, do whatever it takes!! Its all or nothing!!

I would go for broke it's the best investment ever!!! The govt. is clueless and it was supposed to revalue every week for the last 7 years!!! It's so awesome being constantly let down. It's like the everlasting lottery ticket that you will cash in this week. If not this week next week for sure but hey there is always the week after that!!

You Guys ROCK......

When I grow up I want to be just like you guys.

Madman Out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate all the news and opionions - I too am very new at this investment - I am now a dinar junkie and am reading non stopon the subject. I think I am going to buy more and hope for the best. Thanks Again

P.S. I want to be on the celebration trip :)

Do I detect a note of sarcasm here??? :P Since we've now been riding this Dinar Train From Hell for nearly 7 years with literally countless times when the RV was "absolutely imminent," the best advice will always be to buy only what you can afford to lose, and NEVER, EVER buy in reaction to the rumors. Rest assured that ultimately, all rumors come from the dealers with the obvious intent being to sell more Dinars, and THEY are the ones laughing all the way to the bank. These "buy every month" scenarios are indicative of a dangerous gambling addiction. Buy once, and put them away. ;)

• Upvote 4

Have to look at the probabilities of risk and reward. Worst case scenario it does not RV at for whatever reason. Then sell them back to dealer at bad end of spread...small loss. More likely, it does eventually RV at some unknown rate and time and either realize a nice gain or a fantastic gain. Put in what can be done without affecting lifestyle and then wait and don't fret over it. This should not be a rollercoaster it's just an investment. Do not be emotionally attached to an investment.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm here??? :P Since we've now been riding this Dinar Train From Hell for nearly 7 years with literally countless times when the RV was "absolutely imminent," the best advice will always be to buy only what you can afford to lose, and NEVER, EVER buy in reaction to the rumors. Rest assured that ultimately, all rumors come from the dealers with the obvious intent being to sell more Dinars, and THEY are the ones laughing all the way to the bank. These "buy every month" scenarios are indicative of a dangerous gambling addiction. Buy once, and put them away. ;)

Absolutely right! I have about the same amount as chuckray and that's good enough for me. I'm a gambling man but I know my limitations. If it RVs huge tomorrow at least I got in and will hopefully make a sweet profit but if there continues to be delay after delay after delay like there has been I'm not going to go crazy over it. The best advice out there is to just buy what you can afford and put them away.

• Upvote 1

No sarcasm intended at all and I have done research nite and day and beleive that this investment is worth the risk and/or reward. I have all the time in the world to wait. (I hope for us all it does happen fast.) I have a I can afford to buy more. I wish I wanted to give credit and thanks to all whom have put all the information, controversy, support, caution and yes excitement.