Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My bankers message and his phone number!!

Good evening all, just wanted to share the viewpoint on this investment from someone that is considered conservative at the least and maybe even ultra conservative. Ive known this man for 28 years he is both a banker, a very good one and a friend. I trust him implicitly . I spoke with him prior to getting into this investment and again today he reiterated his statement to me. This type of investment is just the type of thing that makes overnight millionaires so to speak. You find something that will give a ten to twenty thousand yes thousand % investment and you go for it. One prime example he gave was Nike. Imagine if you had purchased Nike stock when it first came out say 10,000$ worth. Today you would be a multi millionaire just off of that one stock. He also stated that this was one of the safest investments because at any time you can resell your currency and get back almost all of what you invested, now if you watched the news the other night they were talking about the states yes these United states being broke and what at one time was considered the safest investment of municipal bonds , they are now worthless in many states . He also stated that many investors are turning to currency not IQDs but other currencies , buying them with a strong US dollar , at least it was then reselling them when that particular currency rises or the dollar weakens. What we are doing is not new or novel or unheard of , what makes it unusual is the circumstances surrounding this currency. As i recall when the new dinar came out it was 4000 / USD so it is getting stronger and the odds, ya folks were gambling please don't forget that , to finish , the odds are its going to get very strong. We spoke nothing of dates or rates but i can tell you this he backed me all the way in this investment. Is he in it? NO! , remember what i said at the front , he is conservative , hes happy being a banker he has one of the most regular lives of any person I have ever known,doesn't as far as I know even care about anything but taking care of his customers. He welcomed any calls from anyone on here about the dinar or any other question you might have. His bank is a five star rated bank and is one of the top five in the nation in a certain monetary range if I recall correctly. His name is Karl G., phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx if he doesn't answer he will call back so leave a message, have a great Christmas and live for this moment ,God bless ................................Doc out B)

Edited by Munsch
respect others privacy please
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Doc ~

I appreciate what you said and did here.

However...

Releasing his number to this crowd of Piranhas may result in this being the last you hear of Karl.

I'm not sure why he would let himself be exposed to this kind of potential onslaught...

Might want to consider what joeintt has suggested.

I'd think hard about leaving that number available to the public...

Just sayin'...

SemperFi,

~ 56chvy

Whoa, good job moderator! Hey Doc, I know your intentions were good, as well as Karl, but man I hope not many got that number! Too close there pal. There ate MANY on this site that would love to pull his ear off!

Ditto Doc... Thanks Moderator! I hated to even think of their being any more stress out there in the world! :rolleyes:

Thanks doc. Nice to see someone backing up their "intel" and "insider knowledge" with some well intentioned support.

I'm sure your intentions in providing us your mate's info were honorable, but may I suggest that you have Karl G have his number changed. :)

Thanks again, doc.

Bless Australia, the US and their allies.

• Upvote 1