Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 on 12/20/10

lgraham

Family, if you haven’t heard today is Frank26’s birthday……..I won’t divulge an age…..but do believe we may share a mighty fine year……be sure to wish him happy birthday in the way that is so great with our family here at KTFM.

Frank and I talked over a week ago about him having this day off from posting but at that point we didn’t know of all the hot news that would be bouncing around. So what I am about to share with you in blue, came from Frank earlier this afternoon….Frank I pray I can do justice to your message.

Seems we’ve had some news articles that have caused a great deal of concern….what else is new….watch what they do…..not so much of what they say or print…at especially when it doesn’t come from someone in charge…as is the case of what I’m about to relate to you.

The 1st Issue:

There is an article that has been found from the Central Bank of Iraq….note it was from the CBI…not the GOI…the author of this article is someone named Salea….note he is an “underling” or advisor to Shabibi…..don’t be overly concerned with articles from this “advisor”…he is sneaky and not to be trusted. We are interested in what Shabibi says…and what Shabibi wants…the same as what we seek…introducing the lower denoms on the streets of Iraq. Compare this article to what China did before they revalued their currency…..they put out a massive full page article that stated….no we will not be changing the value of our currency….then three days later…they did just that.

Delta and the rest of the team…report the same about this “advisor”….they see reasons for mistrust and warn…..stay away from what this “advisor” writes.

There were several words within this same article that caused great confusion with those who read it today. The first of these words can be found near the top of the article…..”asaddaramlp” that in Arabic means “introduction” or “to introduce”…knowing this now should help better understand the article….the second word was near the bottom, last paragraph, was mbinna and means “to build” or “to build on” or “to stay on”….the third or last word of concern is also in this last paragraph “muhio” and the simple generalized translation is “not”….now again remember…this article…like the Chinese article….is meant to cause confusion and misinformation. The IMF is not interested in “adding” zeros…but instead the opposite…lifting zeros from the Iraqi currency…..the same as Shabibi and the CBI…Shabibi’s reason is because the Iraqi inflation is so low they have no choice but to introduce the lower denoms.

The 2nd Issue

We were told that Maliki would announce or provide a list of 70% of the nominees of ministers today…but there was a delay in the process….nothing new right….a delay that took things right up to 6 PM EST….at that time Maliki gave not the 70%....but instead he provided the Speaker of the House of Parliament 100%....a total of 42…..more than the normal 38…..but I've said there would be more….VP’s and others. Another part of the delay from Maliki in addition to the list of proposed ministers…was M signing 19 papers with the Kurds….this sounds of particular interest to us….Family….I told you so…..I told you...…the Kurds are in control….they told Maliki what to do.

Tomorrow there will be a vote of confidence for the ministers….this will be a very important vote…this tells the ministers they are a part of “us’…right now they don’t believe they are…but tomorrow they will learn differently....and there is more......

The 3rd Issue

Why don’t banks around the world exchange the Iraqi currency? Because they await the new rate….the new Iraqi rate. The vote of confidence will occur first and then the vote will occur to put the ministers into their positions of Parliament all at 4 PM EST.

Another key factor….Shabibi is no longer in the US….He has left and is back in Iraq….where he needs to be to accomplish what we need….also….the vote of confidence tomorrow is not the only important thing that will happen…the HCL….and many other important things will be done….you’ve heard me and Ali always tell you…...the moment the HCL is signed….the next second….we will see our blessing….so much is being compressed into such a very short period of time….to try and hurry through these issues.

Interesting times family….I can remember…as many of our older members will recall….Frank talking of standing on the edge of a cliff…..the wind in our faces….the next step….the next move….sounds to be so very exciting.

Go in Peace

God Bless

Randy

• Upvote 9

"The vote of confidence will occur first and then the vote will occur to put the ministers into their positions of Parliament all at 4 PM EST."

4 PM EST??? :blink:

Thats 12 oclock midnight in Iraq!

Why are they voting at midnight?

Is this more bad info from KTFM?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

"The vote of confidence will occur first and then the vote will occur to put the ministers into their positions of Parliament all at 4 PM EST."

They start all meetings in the evening there in Iraq because of the daytime heat. They have gone into the early morning hours 2 to 3AM Iraq time many times. IMO, not to be concerned on the hours that they are to meet but the days they meet. They need to continue to meet to finish this thing.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They start all meetings in the evening there in Iraq because of the daytime heat. They have gone into the early morning hours 2 to 3AM Iraq time many times. IMO, not to be concerned on the hours that they are to meet but the days they meet. They need to continue to meet to finish this thing.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Weather is nice and cool this time of year.

The obamacare bill came at like midnight or later. Right now with what congress is up to its bieng done all hours. Of course they can be up that late! If I had that much going on, I would too! The only difference may who will be up that late over this.

My one question: will they rv before Kuwait is settled? They may be, but it seems they want everything else done first before rv.

No, the vote will occur at 4 PM Iraq time, 8 AM EST.

The obamacare bill came at like midnight or later. Right now with what congress is up to its bieng done all hours. Of course they can be up that late! If I had that much going on, I would too! The only difference may who will be up that late over this.

My one question: will they rv before Kuwait is settled? They may be, but it seems they want everything else done first before rv.

They have to take care of Kuwait first in some manner of oil field leases or cash. Not sure if Iraq wants 25 trillion dinars out there prior to a revalue. One third of the ministries are still in the air with temps. Just my opinion.