Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If the parlimentary vote on Maliki's cabinet is set for 2pm tomorrow, that would be 6am in New York.

Wouldn't it be great to wake up to the news that the GOI had been voted on and accepted? Then we could lurk all day and post speculation on the TIME of the RV instead of the date??? :o

• Upvote 10

If the parlimentary vote on Maliki's cabinet is set for 2pm tomorrow, that would be 6am in New York.

Wouldn't it be great to wake up to the news that the GOI had been voted on and accepted? Then we could lurk all day and post speculation on the TIME of the RV instead of the date??? :o

Thanks for all the great posts and finds ..... GO RV !!!!!! ;)

I'm anticipating that they will still have to run thru and approve/vote on the budget after the GOI is approved and seated before an RV. Not 100% on that but it only seems logical.

Amen Upgradable, that would be the greatest news I've had since, I said " I do " to my wife 44 plus yrs.ago, since the birth of my 3 children and 3 grandchildren or since the sunrise I saw this morning.

I guess I could go on for a several paragraphs......... the point is the money will help me and many others, but if I wrote down the really important things in my life the rv wouldn't be in the top 20.

Perspective.....a wonderful word. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 4

Preparing to enter full on LURK MODE !

• Upvote 3

It will be a huge step when they finally announce the formation. I'd like to think they'll announce the RV soon afterwards but it could still take a while longer if there are other factors holding this up such as Kuwait or the IMF. It's in their best interest to boost the value and guess we'll have to play the waiting game a little while longer. Looks like most of the pieces of the puzzle are slowly fitting into place though.

Edited by marknet73