Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO WORRIES....RELAAAAAAX!!!!!

A few corrections....minor details......it will happen soon......don't worry. blah blah blah.....how can you ignore the obvious so non-chalantly? Kurds want their fair share and will hold up everything until they get.......Kuwiat wnats their just due and more......Allawi wants what he wants.......nobody trusts anybody over there......they can't meet a deadline if their life depended on it, nor do they care to even try.......they take turns lying to each other as a matter of fact.....and it goes on and on and on......

The only fact is we can count on nothing and this thing has been in the works for 7 years and could take 7 more......that's the only reliable truth in all of this. Now, I could say.....oh, don't worry....it will all be done by Christmas and you know....I'll bet (name the amount) I'm 100% right.....Christmas 2017 :wub:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 25

Don't be fooled by the progress as all positive. So much more goes on behind the scenes here than you would believe. Iraq is still very corrupt even with the new Govt. They could care less about the welfare of the people of Iraq. Its all about the corporations (mostly US) filling the pockets of the Elite class of Iraq. Nothing is set in stone the country still remains VERY unstable and volatile. Please watch how much of your paycheck you spend on Dinar. We still have a ways to go, months at least.

Sorry if thats not what you want to hear but you wont be bashing me in a few months.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Pessamists never win- they constantly speak doom- gloom- into their own lives

they act on it and therfor fullfill their own words-I know it's frustrating - waiting- epsecially when you have no control

over the situation-- RV HAS TO HAPPEN-- they have no choice

Edited by erthtunes
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Pessamists never win- they constantly speak doom- gloom- into their own lives

they act on it and therfor fullfill their own words-I know it's frustrating - waiting- epsecially when you have no control

over the situation-- RV HAS TO HAPPEN-- they have no choice

Its called realism. Deal with it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

so can we bash you over and over if it happens tomorrow, I mean a real bashing like on the airplane movie when the woman freaked out and everybody was taking turns slappin her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry I just couldnt resist its that little elf in me you know the one that santa clause sits in the corner cause he stuck a match in rudolphs hoof and lit it on fire :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its so easy to say its not going to happen soon when something gets delayed. I can see your point. However, I have not seen a link or article or anything stating that Iraq thinks they are too unstable to form a govt or that they are not commited. Although I agree that this could very well go on and on and on. There is no proof that will show it taking much longer. This is all on the formation. Lets hope for the best and keep our cool.

• Upvote 2

Life is great folks. Remember God is in control. When He is ready our blessings will come. Don't get too wrapped up with this moment in time. Sit back enjoy your families and remember God and He will remember you! :rolleyes: Everything is on track!

• Upvote 4

Hey tbush, you related to George W? Maybe he can reign in on this a bit. I agree to stay positive, although it would serve me better to think long term so I can get on with LIFE! I am just kidding folks, I do enjoy watching everyone speak their mind though! It will happen soon, for me, too many good "gut" feelings!

• Upvote 1

I agree with Tbush...chill ...it is gonna happen. Think happy thoughts....hey it's Christmas! What a great Christmas gift!!!!!!

Texx

I'm thinking happy thoughts, and as a matter of fact, I was watching Malcomb Brown and his team ( Steele ) win the Texas 5A football championship Saturday, thinking how great it was going to be ( because of the RV ) that I would get the opportunity to watch him run wild in the Longhorn backfield next year, live, as I will be a new season ticket holder. Gooooooo RV/RI and Hook 'Em Horns!

A few corrections....minor details......it will happen soon......don't worry. blah blah blah.....how can you ignore the obvious so non-chalantly? Kurds want their fair share and will hold up everything until they get.......Kuwiat wnats their just due and more......Allawi wants what he wants.......nobody trusts anybody over there......they can't meet a deadline if their life depended on it, nor do they care to even try.......they take turns lying to each other as a matter of fact.....and it goes on and on and on......

The only fact is we can count on nothing and this thing has been in the works for 7 years and could take 7 more......that's the only reliable truth in all of this. Now, I could say.....oh, don't worry....it will all be done by Christmas and you know....I'll bet (name the amount) I'm 100% right.....Christmas 2017 :wub:

Who gives a rats A** what you believe. I'll take your bet loud mouth. How much? Why don't you leave and go stroke your "kitty".

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I'm thinking happy thoughts, and as a matter of fact, I was watching Malcomb Brown and his team ( Steele ) win the Texas 5A football championship Saturday, thinking how great it was going to be ( because of the RV ) that I would get the opportunity to watch him run wild in the Longhorn backfield next year, live, as I will be a new season ticket holder. Gooooooo RV/RI and Hook 'Em Horns!

Who gives a rats A** what you believe. I'll take your bet loud mouth. How much? Why don't you leave and go stroke your "kitty".

Whats the bet and how much?

Don't be fooled by the progress as all positive. So much more goes on behind the scenes here than you would believe. Iraq is still very corrupt even with the new Govt. They could care less about the welfare of the people of Iraq. Its all about the corporations (mostly US) filling the pockets of the Elite class of Iraq. Nothing is set in stone the country still remains VERY unstable and volatile. Please watch how much of your paycheck you spend on Dinar. We still have a ways to go, months at least.

Sorry if thats not what you want to hear but you wont be bashing me in a few months.

Hail Ceaser, and you know what goes on behind the scenes? I don't think so!? Why don't you back up your post with your great intel? You've made 12 posts, and now your an expert! I've noticed that all losers take the negative road. Why is that? Answer: Because they lack faith!

Its called realism. Deal with it.

Get your head out of your camels butt, and join the positive party. Deal with that!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LIGHTEN UP, You sound like a bunch of old ladies,grumbling at each other. It is the season to be jolly, give a shot,you will feel a lot better.the RV is coming be patient. OH MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hear Hear ... WELL SAID !! .... :D

How About Some " Glass Is Half Full " POSITIVE Energy ! .... :twothumbs:

As A Man Thinketh ... It Shall Come To Pass

As In " IT WILL HAPPEN !! :) :woot:

A Very MERRY CHRISTMAS To All B)

• Upvote 1

TimS:

Don't be such a coward. Hold the course, stop getting worked by the disinformation, and wait for the wealth. Or don't. If this investment is too speculative or stressful for you, you can always find a broker to ease your pain, at a relatively small loss. This thing isn't for everybody, and if you can't hack it, that is fine, liquidate now.

Maynard

• Upvote 5