Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANY GOOD SHRINKS OUT THERE?

I think I might need some therapy when this is all said and done. I am only allowed in my garage at home, my wife can't stand it any more. I am glued to the news and such every spare moment. This weekend has been quite and it drove me even further crazy. Am I the only nut-job on this site? I think I may go thru withdrawals when this is all done. Please tell me I am not the only one that doesn't seem to have much of a

Life anymore!

• Upvote 12

I'm there with you, I've come to need this fix. When we're flush, I've got the next thing rolling in my head. If you're not ready to stop the ride after this is done, come check out the next ride I've got picked out! Takes it to make it and a diversified portfolio what will keep the progress moving foward! B)

Hi Ho, hi ho, it's off to the computer I go. With the ulcer in check, I've made my bet, hi ho, hi ho, here we go... :)

• Upvote 2

First post, long time reader. I must chime in on this one. It is hard to get thru the day without having to explain to someone what is about to occur without sounding crazy!!!! I'm sitting in Camp Liberty at this moment and have been glued to this like my life depends on it. I would love to cut this contract short and head home to two beautiful little girls and one little boy, that don't even know what a college fund is let alone paid for already. Hang in there. It's inevitable. And we are on the right site for the info, hands down.

• Upvote 2

Woke up this morning with chest pains. Blood pressure was too high when I checked it. Woke the wife and told her she needed to get up and take me to the ER. She jumped up and thought we were going shopping in Dallas. We RVed she asked. No love chest pains you need to take me to the ER. Oh, she said, I thought you were waking me early because we RVed. She took her time and went to brush her hair and teeth! Turned out my rotator cuff tear had gotten worse and I'm going to live till I cash in next week! God willing. :unsure::blink::o

• Upvote 1

Man I thought I had it bad, you all are too funny! It was a miserable night and early morning trying to resist getting back online! I couldn't wait any longer though, now I am on the jobsite. It is a good thing I am the boss, or I surely would get fired too! I also was holding out so I could wake up rich! One of these days right! Well, looks like I got some reading to do on WHY HASN'T MALIKI announced his government! About par for him it seems. I think that man is the reason I need a shrink! God Bless all of you and yours! Thanks for the laughs!! Go Maliki!

• Upvote 1

Woke up this morning with chest pains. Blood pressure was too high when I checked it. Woke the wife and told her she needed to get up and take me to the ER. She jumped up and thought we were going shopping in Dallas. We RVed she asked. No love chest pains you need to take me to the ER. Oh, she said, I thought you were waking me early because we RVed. She took her time and went to brush her hair and teeth! Turned out my rotator cuff tear had gotten worse and I'm going to live till I cash in next week! God willing. :unsure::blink::o

That's from too much computer use!!

LDR have you had surgery yet for the torn rotator cuff? I had a 6in tire and the tendons came off the bone. Surgery was Oct.4 2010. I still am in Physcial Thy but can drive now and work 2 days a week only. This is worst then dislocating the left shoulder in Feb. this year.5 falls this year and 2 were bad ones. I hope you feel better.