Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

North/South Korea

weavey323

No.....but you might want to think about buying whatever the currency that the North uses right after it goes into the tank if they do move against the south. Maybe we can get a democracy in the north, then get it reunited with the south in charge. What bwould that do to thier currency values? :o

If something happens tonight after the S. Korea military drills, and the North responds aggressively, would that have any effect on the RV of the Dinar?

the dinar, NO

The world, possible

A war between the Koreas could very quickly expand to a much bigger confilct that includes many nations, including the US

and North Koreas threat of use of nuclear weapons against the South should not be taken lightly

• Upvote 1

the dinar, NO

The world, possible

A war between the Koreas could very quickly expand to a much bigger confilct that includes many nations, including the US

and North Koreas threat of use of nuclear weapons against the South should not be taken lightly

If North and South Korea go to war it will be a REALLY bad day for the rest of the world ... China backs North Korea and USA backs South Korea ... I would rather see no RV than a war Between the two

• Upvote 2

If North and South Korea go to war it will be a REALLY bad day for the rest of the world ... China backs North Korea and USA backs South Korea ... I would rather see no RV than a war Between the two

I personally don't think that China will join N. Korea in a war with the U.S. again. We are their biggest trade partner and they don't want to upset their economy as well as ours. N. Korea has become a thorn in their side.

• Upvote 2

I personally don't think that China will join N. Korea in a war with the U.S. again. We are their biggest trade partner and they don't want to upset their economy as well as ours. N. Korea has become a thorn in their side.

Definitely the "black sheep" of the China family BEFORE they went global I might add. I would bet they'd throw that baby out with the bath water in a Chinese minute!!

• Upvote 1

Looks like there were no problems after all . . .

CNN: Defense ministry: South Korea ends live-fire drill

South Korea's live-fire military exercise has ended, the country's defense ministry said Monday. The drill started about two hours earlier Monday afternoon, and fighter jets took to the sky in preparation for possible retaliation by North Korea. North Korea had said the drill could ignite a war and that it would respond militarily to the exercise, but the country did not act immediately on Monday. Instead, the North agreed to a series of actions after former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Bill Richardson urged the country not to respond aggressively.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/12/20/koreas.tensions/index.html

• Upvote 1