Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

poll when will the RV happen

troyster1100

when will RV happen  

145 members have voted

1. 1. what date do think RV will occur

• 12/20/10
    • 23rd through the 26th
    • 12/31/10
    • 1/11/10
    • way later in 2011

Well my opinion isn't worth much but I feel it will happen this week. I had a dream the other night and all I saw were the numbers 1 and 2. Was it 12, was it 21, I don't know, but I like 21! Also, I know that people in Iraq can get out of hand quickly in the streets. Put yourself in their shoes for one moment; now you have been in bondage for 20 years financially and you just learned that the country was free to trade, etc. Now, if I were one of them, I would want and expect something to change quickly, like load my smartcard!!! I really don't think they have much time to waste here, their children are eating out of trashcans! JMHO, it has to happen quickly before chaos begins. God Bless You and Yours!!

I didn't see a " WHO KNOWS? " choice, in your poll. which would be the only logical choice at this stage of the gameblink.gif

Well my opinion isn't worth much but I feel it will happen this week. I had a dream the other night and all I saw were the numbers 1 and 2. Was it 12, was it 21, I don't know, but I like 21! Also, I know that people in Iraq can get out of hand quickly in the streets. Put yourself in their shoes for one moment; now you have been in bondage for 20 years financially and you just learned that the country was free to trade, etc. Now, if I were one of them, I would want and expect something to change quickly, like load my smartcard!!! I really don't think they have much time to waste here, their children are eating out of trashcans! JMHO, it has to happen quickly before chaos begins. God Bless You and Yours!!

No..... you just needed to get up and use the bathroom......1 and 2....... or stay in bed and use theseemot-LMAO.gif

Two months ago, I had a dream that my 3 siblings and I were celebrating, we were all getting into our own limo's and getting whisked away for a huge celebration, ( we all have owned dinar for 5 years now). However, I have a sister that refused to buy dinar, now in that dream, she was one of the limo "drivers"! When I called and told her that, she immediately purchased 1mil in Dinar!

Last week I had another dream, and they were so many friends and relatives there, including this sister and her husband, and he was thanking my husband, over and over in this dream... so were all the friends that were there...

I believe that last dream was all the people that we have determined to help and bless when we RV..

So, yes, I believe this will happen...

Two months ago, I had a dream that my 3 siblings and I were celebrating, we were all getting into our own limo's and getting whisked away for a huge celebration, ( we all have owned dinar for 5 years now). However, I have a sister that refused to buy dinar, now in that dream, she was one of the limo "drivers"! When I called and told her that, she immediately purchased 1mil in Dinar!

Last week I had another dream, and they were so many friends and relatives there, including this sister and her husband, and he was thanking my husband, over and over in this dream... so were all the friends that were there...

I believe that last dream was all the people that we have determined to help and bless when we RV..

So, yes, I believe this will happen...

I like your interpretation of your dreams.