Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Story - Something to Consider (no rumor contained)

This was a wonderful story!! You have amazing children! Last night, me and mine, spent the evening serving a hot meal at Skyline Urban Ministeries, a church and center for homeless people in Oklahoma City. We do this every year on the Saturday before Christmas, and I've never had another experience that better shows me the true spirit of Christmas.

May God bless all of you during this holy season.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is exactly my goal with this investment. My wife, and I had our first on 7/1/2010. We want him through the years to take this as a gift, and in return learn how to give this same gift to others in need. Great post, and its families like yours that deserve this.

I heard something on the radio yesterday about someone trying to collect 1000 blankets for our cities 1500 homeless people. Many of them VETS. I was considering joining that cause. This just pushed me over the edge. You can tell your son that there are a bunch of homeless vets that owe thier warmth to him.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your post...it is most meaningful especially this time of year, but please allow me to add something. Since I have been a member of DV, I have had the opportunity to get to know some of the members through their posts. I have become humbled with the sensitivity and care some of these members have for others. Their hearts filled with compassion give what they can everyday and with the RV, plan to give on a larger scale. Such generosity will not go unnoticed. Then, we have some members who have lost everything from their jobs, homes, and even families, due to unforeseen reasons. These people live on a day to day basis for their existence. No matter how small or how large the investment into the dinar, it will impact someones life significantly. Monies from the RV will be used to give to charity, make retirement more comfortable, help families restore stability, among other things. I have learned so much from the members of this site, to me it is not just about the dinar, it is about making me a better person. Please don't bash, this was just an addition to an already wonderful post.

• Upvote 2

I think the idea of pooling together your money to buy dinar each month is a wonderful idea and yet another way to draw the family together in a shared way. Good for you. Better yet, to witness that the values you give your children are reflected back in a way that makes parenting worth every moment. Blessings to you and your family this Christmas season........and, I hope you all make lots of dollars after RV.

Blessing and Peace,

J

Thank you ShadowM35 for your great article (+1), and the with spirit you shared it with us. You and your family are blessed...and your posting is a blessing to all of us. Have a blessed Christmas & a very Prosperous New Year - materially & spiritually - so you can continue to be a Blessing to others.

RON B) B)

• Upvote 1