Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adam montana

OKLAHOMA

KEEPMWLKNFNY... YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT !!!

Well to say it bluntly, Oklahoma, if you don't like what you hear get out. DinarVets was started by Adam but is now a site for collective thoughts and research by alot of people who care about this investment, we have all been lucky to be a part of. Adam has made it very clear that his intentions over the last year are not to predict the RV but to make the best of this adventure after the RV. Most of us here believe that there is great potential here and are patiently waiting an outcome, good or bad. We really don't need negative people judging or inducing negativity here, we are all here to support Adam and his team of fine hard working staff so we can have insight to the RV. My advice is if you don't care for what you hear, simply go away.

I TOTALLY AGREE !!!

U asked how intel I'm I well I have a phd in health science not economics. I just love printing these things and showing them to my friends and family in iraq at how bad some here talk about iraq anyway I don't follow anyone nor this site back to first question was how does adam make his speculation by sells info he doesn't even know

Oklahoma,

Please reread your last and rewrite to be understandable. I cannot figure it out.

As Keep said, this is speculation. No one has the answers we want. That would be too easy, therefore no risk. No risk, no reward.

What intelligent people do is listen, process and then make up their own minds, not ask for others to do it for them.

So again, please rewrite so we can understand what you are are asking for.

Respectfully;

WBC

U asked how intel I'm I well I have a phd in health science not economics. I just love printing these things and showing them to my friends and family in iraq at how bad some here talk about iraq anyway I don't follow anyone nor this site back to first question was how does adam make his speculation by sells info he doesn't even know

Duh What???? why dont you slow down and re read what you post that does not even make since Mr Phd

I started thinking about investments in general. I have concluded EVERYTHING is speculation. Real estate could go down as we have seen. Gold is so far up will it fall or rise some more? Even holding one currency such as dollars is a risk. Nobody I know has a crystal ball for any of it.

• Upvote 2

OK..let me see if I have this correct. You are in the dinar investment, right? If not, why are you here in the FIRST place? If so, why don't you search the forums for the articles that Adam or anyone else refers to? Do some of your own homework like we all have had to do. For most of us, we will certainly be glad to see Iraq back on it's feet again because they have already had far too much anguish. As Americans, we invested in the Dinar so some of us can further invest in other areas of Iraq. Oh, and by the way, you say you print stuff out so you can take it back to your friends and family about how bad some here talk about Iraq. Man, OUR SOLDIERS DIED ALONG WITH YOURS TO FREE YOU FROM SH...AND YOU WANT TO COME BACK WITH THAT??? Are you a frigging terriorist...cause that is what you sound like to me!!!! May the great One have mercy on your soul for starting such dissention between what the US wants for Iraq and what we have sacrificed in terms of lives and yes money that has burdened this country into hard economic times as well. Think before you write. Listen to what you read and speak when you have done your research.

• Upvote 2

Shooting my mouth off? Your a idiot then, so he doesn't know for sure then. He's just guessing from all speculations like everyone else, thanks everyone for answers I had read his intel and specs just was curious if he has links of his own or he uses others links, thanks anyway

Really? You are going to come onto ADAM's site and question him? This man has put out a book on the rv and then a cash in guide. He has a group of people he confers with. It isn't only Adam's intel that he has on here. And I really think you should calm down noone was calling you names. Yes maybe the Shooting your mouth off comment could have been put a little different but when you have people who appreciate what Adam has given us in the line of a place to come and look at all this info instead of having to hunt it down alone, people are going to take that a little personal. So we really need to remember what this Season is all about and be better people for it. This is so close and it is a stressful time but why are we getting like this. Some of us live pay check to pay check and this will make life better but my life isn't going to change if it doesn't happen. Maybe Karma is kicking in and all this negative behavior is working against us. JMO!

• Upvote 2

Wow that says alot! You have a PHD, yet you are printing these... Enough said... I wish your family and friends all the best with their new Government. May they finally know freedom the way you have here in the US.

• Upvote 1

Adam states that gov needs to be seated,sanctions lifted,hcl law passed then the dinar will revalue. He has provided proof or links for these statements? How does he know since these are very serious and bold statements links anyone?

They are opinions like all others. We all have them, some have more inside infomation than others do.

Sorry but nobody on this site know of an exact date or rate this RV will happen at.

I am kinda surprised that anyone actually thinks another person knows when this will RV - even within a few day window would be near impossible to predict for anyone.

Just being realistic. I do believe it will happen and very possibly shortly after the GOI is completed. But nobody really knows when, just speculation.

Sorry if this is not what you were looking for. Just the facts.

GoRV.gif

I've only been in this for a week so I've been reading everything I can find on it and Adam has been my main source of information. From what I read in an article, it may take as much as six months to pass the HCL. If Adam is right about RV not taking place until after HCL, we could still have a few more months to wait. I would think we will find out if he is right by the end of the year. If RV hasn't happened by then, we will know if it hinges on HCL.

Edited by GaPeach

I've only been in this for a week so I've been reading everything I can find on it and Adam has been my main source of information. From what I read in an article, it may take as much as six months to pass the HCL. If Adam is right about RV not taking place until after HCL, we could still have a few more months to wait. I would think we will find out if he is right by the end of the year. If RV hasn't happened by then, we will know if it hinges on HCL.

always have more than one source B)

• Upvote 1