Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else thinking this is to good to be true????

uncs

I too have the feeling sometimes that it's to good to be true. I read folks on here talking about what they're going to do with the money.....beer and babes.........I cringe when I read those comments..........10% at the least is going to my church! If you think the RV is going to just happen without GOD's blessing than your mistaken. Remember the true reason for the season!

With all due respect, not everyone involved in this investment shares the same belief or worships the same God or ideal, so let's try to remain aware that the true faith of this dinar venture is colored green. I'll reiterate, no disrespect meant, mad respect for those who have the courage of their faith, just remember that not everyone has the same kind of faith as you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Who is this Ali that everyone is talking about and what business name is his business? I thought he was overseas but if uncs is talking about going to one of his places I might check into it. uncs lives in Baton Rouge and I live in Metairie,Louisiana .

Get with me as I live in Gonzales and getting a group to Ali's to cash in

It's very exciting to think about the future possibility. However now that it looks like it is about to go down I kind of feel like it sounds to good to be true. I mean we just show up at one of Ali's places and he immediately wires the money in the account, we give him the dinar and then it's done!!!! Anyone else got this gut feeling that it's to good to be true

I didn't quite get your meaning as to whether you were weary of Dinar Trade after an RV or the all to simple event of an RV thay pays us out HUGE regardless of where we exchange the currency (being you used DT as an example).

Well, surely, one does not have to go to a currency broker if that was the worry...that takes care of that.

But if you meant what I was hearing in that this whole RV thing paying out ridiculous sums, well then, I cannot imagine ONE sole on these boards that hasn't thought the same thing or why would they be on here?

Let me throw out an example of why this can be a reality. We've all heard of IPO's, mainly back in the late 90's before the tech bubble of the NASDAQ took a nose dive upwards of 50%. Before that fall, people were buying penny stocks and selling at HUGE gains with companies that were worthless to start with, but everyone was doing it thus inflating the price of worthless stock to start with, right? This is truly no different in its potential. Oh, but so much different in its intrinsic value i.e. oil, gas, agriculture etc.

So, if anyone is second guessing, well, we all understand. It's our defense mechanism. I suggest remembering that highly speculatice investing is a crap shoot, but this is very unique and the odds are with the investors this time, not the house. Doesn't guarantee a darn thing, but with these kind of odds for such a huge payout, well, we've all determined it's worth the risk.

Final thought...if you have spent the money in your head (or worse, in actuality as you wait for the RV) then I this is truly where the anxiety and impatience lies. Forget about what it will do for you or it will drive you to the rubber room where we only have ourselves to blame. P.s. I am no different. I have to put myself in check everytime the next set back or negative article stirs fires me up. This is a "ride". Buckle up and try to find the unique opportunity that this is. It'll be over in a flash and wouldn't you rather know you EARNED it with knowledge as opposed to FOUND it by luck? Just sayin wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Is this too good to be true?

As a Veteran of the USCG and have travelled all around the world, I have purchased foreign currency for vacations before, I have been into this investment before the elections in March. I asked my financial adviser about the Iraq Dinar and possiblity of RI/RV? " With investment there is risk" he said, but this has better odd's than las Vegas. When? it RI or RV's ? I have been reading all kinds of articles and surfing all over the web to study "Economics 101" so when the country of Iraq reopens for business, how much $$ will I get for my vacation? If you look at OPEC currencies, Hopefully RI/RV somewhere between the Baharain Dinar 2.65 --- Kuwait dinar 3.53, this investment will be too good to be true.

I wish all of you the best and thanks to all the Guru's here on DV for the info, speculation and insight into my vacation of a lifetime !!

• Upvote 1

uncs:

I agree. So I decided not to think about it for a while. The whole thing is just too much for my little brain to process. Maybe you should consider doing the same, 'for we both go nuts. :)

Maynard

Makes since... brain is getting too bogged down.....time to take the bike for a looong ride....lol

B)

• Upvote 1

I too have the feeling sometimes that it's to good to be true. I read folks on here talking about what they're going to do with the money.....beer and babes.........I cringe when I read those comments..........10% at the least is going to my church! If you think the RV is going to just happen without GOD's blessing than your mistaken. Remember the true reason for the season!

I Love this Reply :) I am in MuZiC and Youth ministries for Youth and young adultz here in Cincinnati, i know how it iz 2 be broke and i know what it iz like 2 have a lil ca$h :) I also believe in the right place @t the right time, most important i believe in God and miracles :) No dream iz 2 big and a cloezed mouth dont get fed!!! Yes remember the Kuwait Dinar and how much was made, Think of the lifez lost and the Billionz of tax $ that was put in2 rebuilding Iraq, Think of how you felt when u bought in2 this investment, and think of the power of Prayer and the strength in #z. We must all Believe in this just like the first day we put our $ in2 it, Pray 4 our troopz, the people of Iraq, and ourselfz 2 make the right decisionz when God gives us all this Blessing!!! We must all use our PoZiTiVe EnErGy 2 Will this 2 happon... Do not let NeGaTiVe thoughts take away from our PoZiTiVe EnErGy! It is stronger now than it has been in 7yrs :) Believe and u will Achieve no matter what it iz, wheather 2day an Rv or next week or whatever :) one day it will RV or RI and when it doez i am putting most all of my $ in Homeless shelterz and Rehab centerz starting in my own city :) One way or the other my RV will come :) God Bless u all and Merry Christmas!!! :)

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to throw this in here. It was mentioned earlier in this post that people made fortunes on penny stock. I sat by and watched my now millionaire brother play with penny stocks. Now he golfs and goes fishing most days. He sips drinks from his 5th floor FL balcony. I heard about this investment through a coworker and it sounded to good to be true. I researched it a little. I have a degree in Economics and International Finance, so it all made perfect sense. I'm just glad I was in a financial position to take advantage of this opportunity. Oh and by the way, I asked my brother what he though about after I was mildly invested. He said are you kidding, "I have 2 million" and his golf buddy who is also wealthy has 10 mil. Go RV

• Upvote 1

Hawaii K

I don't think the good Lord be upset with you.

For we are all his children..........................

And if you moneys go to people and/or family in need.

He would be quite grateful......................................

For who else would they have?

You would be doing "his" work.........................

He couldn't ask for anything better.

God Bless you and Keep you....................and yours................................

Who is this Ali that everyone is talking about and what business name is his business? I thought he was overseas but if uncs is talking about going to one of his places I might check into it. uncs lives in Baton Rouge and I live in Metairie,Louisiana .

ALI runs dinartrade.com

I admit that last year at this time I started to feel that this may be too good to be true. Remember how last year from Oct-Jan. there were so many thoughts on it was going to RV during that time, and then the months went by and I became a little down on the investment but didn't totally lose faith in it. I'm back to fully believing in it now though! We've seen so many great things unfold now so I think it's coming. The one thing I always tell myself is no matter what, I think of the money I invested as another savings account because I can always exchange it and get most of my money back.

Good luck to us all!

Edited by Zelda

Very good point Zelda, I'm with you :twothumbs:

All of us at one time or another must have thought about "this is too good to be true" but hey

a lot of us have been in this investment for a lot of years (6 for me) and have seen a lot of ups

and a whole lot of downs. We are so close now everyone has that funny taste in their mouth..................................MONEY

Hang in there we are here

:tiphat:

With all due respect, not everyone involved in this investment shares the same belief or worships the same God or ideal, so let's try to remain aware that the true faith of this dinar venture is colored green. I'll reiterate, no disrespect meant, mad respect for those who have the courage of their faith, just remember that not everyone has the same kind of faith as you.

MrMiyagi,

Thanks so much for your post I also am not a "Christian" or really want anything to do with it but I see here its a common theme. Let me remind you people of "faith" that it was greed and power that were the motives of this war and that is what will line your pockets not goodness and faith. Your God and faith Im sure had nothing to do with the loss of life here in Iraq but you will still benefit from it.

Instead of forking your money to a church who will build a new cafeteria with it. Why don't you donate it to the Iraqi children who have lost parents because of the US occupation or better yet donate some money to some of the soldiers families who have lost their lives because of the war.

• Upvote 4

MrMiyagi,

Thanks so much for your post I also am not a "Christian" or really want anything to do with it but I see here its a common theme. Let me remind you people of "faith" that it was greed and power that were the motives of this war and that is what will line your pockets not goodness and faith. Your God and faith Im sure had nothing to do with the loss of life here in Iraq but you will still benefit from it.

Instead of forking your money to a church who will build a new cafeteria with it. Why don't you donate it to the Iraqi children who have lost parents because of the US occupation or better yet donate some money to some of the soldiers families who have lost their lives because of the war.

I am a Christian and i do agree with giving some back 2 iraqi children!!! great point! and many do need 2 be carefull of how churchs spend $ :) It took me quite some time 2 find a church with the right pastor 4 me 2 call home :) from your post and the comment of giving 2 the Iraqi children sounds 2 me like you have what i like 2 call real Christian motivezzz :) God Bless us ALL...

• Upvote 1

ALI runs dinartrade.com

I've only been in this a few weeks. Just heard about it from my daughter's friend in Atlanta who bought 40,000,000. I just lost my unemployment but managed to sell some gold jewelry and an old car to buy $350,000. I've been reading non-stop ever since. I bought from Dinar Trade. Are you saying, he will have a higher exchange rate than banks? Thanks. God Bless.

This has to go down right- :unsure::blink: -I would like to see something good happen before Xmas. :twothumbs: would make a nice present :hug: .-- I am so proud of my wife - she went and got her hunting license.. Now she can carry and shoot a firearm. :twothumbs::lol: -oops- :tiphat: Vern

I've only been in this a few weeks. Just heard about it from my daughter's friend in Atlanta who bought 40,000,000. I just lost my unemployment but managed to sell some gold jewelry and an old car to buy $350,000. I've been reading non-stop ever since. I bought from Dinar Trade. Are you saying, he will have a higher exchange rate than banks? Thanks. God Bless.

GaPeach..Hang in there!

Someone told me that the banks will charge a percentage that is significantly higher than Ali's rate of $150 per million Dinar. Anyone know more on this subject?

Ali will cash you out at the CBI rate. Bankns will add an additional spread so they make money. The spread is the diff. Between the buy and sell rate. Adam has negotiated with banks to get a better rate than Ali. Hope this helps. GO RV!!!

Ali will cash you out at the CBI rate. Bankns will add an additional spread so they make money. The spread is the diff. Between the buy and sell rate. Adam has negotiated with banks to get a better rate than Ali. Hope this helps. GO RV!!!

Could you supply a link to Adam's site with information on cashing in? Thanks much.