Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I live in Europe

Vivi

Hello,

From the Forums post I read it seems most members are in the US.

I live in Europe and wonder HOW (in which way) will I know re the RV and how to go about cashing in.

Am obviously not an old member on the Forums! Could someone give me some indication, please!

Thank you :wacko:

Hello,

I live in Europe and wonder HOW (in which way) will I know re the RV and how to go about cashing in.

Am obviously not an old member on the Forums! Could someone give me some indication, please!

Vous pouvez le lire sur le site http://cbi.iq/ Voir les indices entre l'Euro et le dinar. Dès que le dinar se montre avec TOUT les chiffres à la droite du point, ça veut dire que le RV s'est passé.

Aussi voir le site www.xe.com pour les conversions.

A mon avis le dinar est reconnu comme un vrai argent dans le monde entier, donc je pense que vous pourriez les échanger à votre banque.

Edited by jte70

Hello,

Once the Dinar Rv's, You will be able to go to any bank that exchanges currency or exchange to cash in. It will be like exchanging american dollars for the euro. You will need to know where to put your money because the taxes where you are are at 45-50% depending on who you talk to. By the way, I used to live in Germany and I even build a house over there, so I really understand where you are coming from. You should be educating yourself as to what is best for you and your dinar.

Best of luck to you!

Yes, after the RV though...!

Francoise

Yes, thank you everyone!

Francoise

Yes I've a pretty good idea what I need, but could not afford to pay the maintenance fees of one for the coming year. I may have the time to set one up with Bank acct when RV happens.

Francoise

I bought it by post from dinartrade

Francoise

Hi Francoise.

I to live in Europe. I got most of mine from Dinar Banker and they posted to me too. when RV hits you should be able to cash in and ANY europen bank, cos currency is currency so it should be ok.

best of luck.

Banned :)