Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dec-21--Obama- takes over the net

vern

ConservativeActionAlerts

I didnt know where to put this and is it true? Anyone else heard this. I dont want to go crazy on this but if you see no reason to ;look at this then dump it Other that that i have had other stuff sent to me saying it will happen but when. I was taken back BUT i leave it up to you all. I thank you as always---IHS-Vern

Edited by vern
  • Downvote 3

What does taking over the internet mean? Will he renounce his presidency and announce that he is now King of the internet? Is there going to be a coup d'etat?

Will there be shooting or will it be peacefull takeover ? Or is he just gonna buy it with all his Dinar after the RV ?

• Upvote 3

I have Native American Blood and the one thing i do know iz most Politicianz are Horrrible Humanitarianz and Great Liarz :) They wanna take over everything :) Just kiddin, dont have me thrown in jail 4 that joke Politicianz... :) :) :) I do LOVE our Country!!! and the People in it, even those who dont Luv me :) :) :) Go RV....

• Upvote 3

I have Native American Blood and the one thing i do know iz most Politicianz are Horrrible Humanitarianz and Great Liarz :) They wanna take over everything :) Just kiddin, dont have me thrown in jail 4 that joke Politicianz... :) :) :) I do LOVE our Country!!! and the People in it, even those who dont Luv me :) :) :) Go RV....

Be careful Action or they will be trying to throw you out of this country for having Native American Blood. Remember they want their country back even though the Native American had this country taken from them back in the day. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Type in a search of “ObamaCare” into Google — the world’s most popular search engine — and the results may surprise you. According to Politico’s Ben Smith, the Obama administration has purchased top billing to divert internet surfers away from antagonist websites to a new “sponsored link” — the Department of Health and Human Service’s (HHS) healthcare.gov:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-administration-purchases-google-obamacare-search-results/

This is the second time Hutchinson has tried to block the FCC's regulatory powers with an amendment to an appropriations bill. In September 2009, Hutchinson added an amendment to an appropriations bill that attempted to ban the FCC from spending money on the creation and implementation of certain regulations.

Political action is heating up ahead of the FCC's vote on draft net neutrality rules at its Dec. 21 open meeting. Yesterday, Representative Ed Markey (D-Mass.), a longstanding proponent of net neutrality and author of the first ever net neutrality bill, sent a letter to FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski and the agency's four commissioners urging the FCC to move ahead with its net neutrality rules.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/News/2010/12/Policy-and-Industry-Hutchinson-Moves-Cut-FCC-Net-Neutrality-Funds-Government/