Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Car Im Going To Buy With My RV Mula

Dinar Dude

I dont think Jerry Reed had a convertable-- I like 69 Stang,s- Fastbacks. I also like Trans-AM,s.. It is sitting back in the cockpit and loooooooking down a loooooooong hood. With some BIG HORSES under the hood. Thats why they call it a Mustang. Good lookin and wild to tame. ---Trans-AM,s are like that hit the floor and hold on--lol- Yes i used to street drag-In my younger days. -Never had a ticket handed to me but found them in the mailbox---Became good friends a with a few later on in life and now sing and worship with them. Funny how it works out. They were looking for me and my job was to know where they were. Less tickets that way/ HOWEVER- as we grow up----------------- Ah ya,ll know the rest------GOD Bless-Vern

I guess to me this car represents the the best years of my teenage youth when testosterone levels were at their peek,

hanging out with my buddies every day talking about chicks, the parties, the cars, the beach, and sex sex sex sex.

wow for me they were some of my best memories. B)

Edited by Dinar Dude
  • Upvote 2

I guess to me this car represents the the best years of my teenage youth when testosterone levels were at their peek,

hanging out with my buddies every day talking about chicks, the parties, the cars, the beach, and sex sex sex sex.

wow for me they were some of my best memories. B)

I hear that!!

Dude, at least we agree on taste in cars I LOVE the smokey car.... my personal favorite is a 57' Chevy Bel Air 2dr Hardtop though

Who can ever forget the 57 Chevy. A great car and a wonderful era.!!!!

Oh, Yeah? Well, how's about this. 1965 Buick Riviera, complete with clamshell headlights. My legendary high school car.

BuickRiviera1965_605_2.jpg

Maynard

I love it, very Sharp!!!!!

Of course all this is post RV

Until then, i'm stuck with........

post-6787-12927154868_thumb.jpg

:blink:

You know what? I LOVE THIS CAR, EL PINTO, NICE PIC, THANKS

I can't help myself ....Ill have to have a BMW. .... Borring, I know! huh.gif

I don't think it's boring, I love beemers, that's class girl!!!!