Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is going to happen

Earnit3

Last night I had several dreams about a car that was my fathers favorite of all time and one he owned a 1966 Pontiac Grand Prix Gold with a white top Black interior. My dream was about coming into money and finding and buying this car and setting it up just the way my father would have loved it when I got up to go to work this morning I got on the computer and found this car not to far from where I live. Not sure why I had a dream about this car have not thought about it for years just maybe this means something and maybe it does not just thought I would Share. When the RV happens I will buy this car in tribute to my father. :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Last night I had several dreams about a car that was my fathers favorite of all time and one he owned a 1966 Pontiac Grand Prix Gold with a white top Black interior. My dream was about coming into money and finding and buying this car and setting it up just the way my father would have loved it when I got up to go to work this morning I got on the computer and found this car not to far from where I live. Not sure why I had a dream about this car have not thought about it for years just maybe this means something and maybe it does not just thought I would Share. When the RV happens I will buy this car in tribute to my father. :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

MY Old mans Dream car was a Plum Purple Road Runner. I still remember the Day he lost the flip of a coin between his brother inlaw (My Uncle) as to who would own it. We ended up with a Plymoth Scamp it was pretty cool too.

Madman Out

Wow that's a great dream, sounds like your a great son and you love your father very much, "YOUR DREAM WILL COME TRUE", I Know It.

• Upvote 2

You should buy it for him right now and then when the rv happens next week you'll be a week ahead on the tribute. :D

What a good son.

• Upvote 1

You should buy it for him right now and then when the rv happens next week you'll be a week ahead on the tribute. :D

What a good son.

Wish I could he is no longer with us but I know that he will be watching and will be very proud when it is done. Thanks for your thoughts.

• Upvote 1

Maliki to ‘Unveil New Iraqi Cabinet on Monday’

Posted on 18 December 2010. Tags: Cabinet, elections, Maliki, Shahristani

Reuters, quoting ‘senior officials’, reports that Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will unveil his new cabinet on Monday, retaining the oil minister who forged ambitious plans to turn the war-ravaged country into a top global oil producer.

Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani, a Shi’ite and former nuclear scientist, will be a key member of the new cabinet.

Foreign Minister Hoshiyar Zebari, a Kurd, will also stay in his post but a final decision on a new finance minister has not been made, said sources close to Maliki, a Shi’ite.

Parliament cleared one of the final hurdles to the government formation on Saturday by lifting a ban on three senior Sunni politicians who had been excluded for suspected links to the party of former dictator Saddam Hussein.

“Today’s decision will help create a suitable atmosphere to form the government,” said Sami al-Askari, a prominent member of Maliki’s political bloc.

Shahristani’s return is a sign to oil companies that Iraq will honour contracts to develop its vast oil reserves.

Under Shahristani’s direction, the oil ministry has set out ambitious targets to increase Iraq’s production capacity to 12 million barrels per day (bpd) over the next six or seven years, from 2.5 million today,

“The minister of oil will stay in his place as the minister of oil,” said Abdul-Hadi al-Hasani, an official with Maliki’s coalition. Other senior sources confirmed he would stay minister rather than accept a post as deputy prime minister in charge of energy affairs which might be less influential.

Maliki intends to name a cabinet that is expected to include 42 posts, including three deputy prime ministers. The jobs are being divvied up among Shi’ite, Sunni and Kurdish factions according to the seats they won in the March election.

Two of the most prominent Kurds in the government’s inner circle will be familiar faces: Zebari and Deputy Prime Minister Ross Nouri Shawis.

Still unsettled is the role of Iyad Allawi, the secularist Shi’ite former prime minister whose cross-sectarian Iraqiya bloc won 91 seats in parliament, more than any other grouping.

Under a power-sharing deal reached on Nov. 10, he was expected to take the leadership of a national strategic policies council. But he has since wavered, and said on Friday he would only take part if he was given real power. Maliki has said the strategic policies council would be an advisory body.

Senior officials said Maliki’s announcement on Monday would not include sensitive security posts, including the interior, defence and national security ministers. Nominees have not yet been decided due to a dearth of qualified, independent candidates, officials said.

Edited by 3grlz

I had a lesbian dream and then an RV dream right afterwards, it was awesome, maybe i'll become a big homo once the RV hits..... or maybe the dream sequence means im supposed to become a homo and then it will rv......jk ya'll merry christmas, lets see an RV happen sooner rather then later.

Why not. The world needs more rich homos.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I had a lesbian dream and then an RV dream right afterwards, it was awesome, maybe i'll become a big homo once the RV hits..... or maybe the dream sequence means im supposed to become a homo and then it will rv......jk ya'll merry christmas, lets see an RV happen sooner rather then later.

lol...........

Why not. The world needs more rich homos.

and not more poor straight?