Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trusting DinarTrade?

gypsygirl

you must be new to question ali on any of these forums.

I'm not trying to start any big argument or anything, but why do all of you have such blind faith in "Ali"?

i didn't say i had blind faith in ali. i have never dealt with him. i was saying he is treated like a god on these forums when it comes to buying and cashing in on dinar. i have no opinion either way of ali. and like i thought my first post got negatives. and i'm sure this one and yours will aslo my friend

Edited by twiztid

Ali doesn't pay you with his money. He is a "middle man" between us and the CBI. That's why you have to sign a legal contract with him so he can secure the funds from the CBI when you cash in.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! And you invested your money in this deal WITHOUT understanding how things work?

CBI won't be paying ANYONE for their DINAR. That's NOT how things operate.

I will certainly check this out with DT on Monday when their offices open, but nowhere on their site do I see anything about exchanging through CBI -- it only says OUR COMPANY (DINAR TRADE) WILL PURCHASE IRAQI DINAR AT ANY GIVEN TIME AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ PRICE. Unless some of you have more specific information, this doesn't mean (to me anyway) that it's being processed through CBI.

And, by the way TWIZTID, why would you say, "I must be new to question Ali"? I'm asking for proof or for someone to point me in the direction of proof. I'm happy to do my due diligence but haven't found any concrete evidence either way yet. A comment like that doesn't help me at all.

Many people on here think Ali is the second coming, when it comes to Dinar. He is the most popular, the most knowledgable, and in my opinion the most sought after for information from the media. There are a couple of interviews with him, by the media, somewhere in the archives of this site. All in all, though, you are right to question his credentials, no matter what people say here. Always do your homework. By the way, welcome to the site.

I've been fairly quiet on these boards, having watched them for months but only registering recently because i was getting bored of just reading. If the term "newbie" upsets you, you're only stoking other peoples fires. Some people get a kick out of trying to minimalize others to make themselves feel bigger because they signed up 8 months ago and said "nice post" 300 times. Whatever. I don't care one way or the other because when this all explodes, we'll all be happy.

Now for trusting Ali...I have no reason not to. He's been the open door for my future success. Do I trust him or his place of business to walk in carrying millions of dollars worth of tender?

Probably not....and here's why

When this finally explodes, it won't be a secret within a certain circle...Me, You, Everyone on these boards, Ali, and his EMPLOYERS. Do you really think there is no chance of some schmuck working for Ali in Door Knob, Arkansas or where ever his outposts will be that will be thinking. "Hmmm...I'm making 13 bucks an hour taking reservations for these guys who are going to be walking in here with millions of dollars worth of dinar. Think I'll have my cousins mug one of them as they get near."

People have robbed heavily armed banks and armored cars for a lot less money than some of you will be walking in there with, thinking you're conceled firearms permit might finally come in handy. Not trying to scare anyone, but just think about it. I'm not saying I don't trust Ali, but I just don't trust the situation. Go find a nice bank, negotiate the spread, and live out your life with little umbrellas in your drinks. Be a newbie, but don't be naive.

P.S. Happy Holidays Everyone

meant to say EMPLOYEES..sorry

Very well said!

Edited by KentuckyDan

To add to this , please remember that Ali has stated that he also has 8 billion Dinar put aside for his family , so , that makes you wonder how much he has in his vaults as he is still selling DINAR. Trust him. He's in bussiness for a reason and he will easily be able to handle all that come his way.

Uncle Barkie :)

8 Billion? Are you sure?

The money will come from the US Federal Reserve. The fed will receive the Dinar and be given credit by Iraq and then either send the IQD to Iraq or destroy. The credit for the fed will be in oil at I believe is buying at 43.00 per barrel and they will make money on the spread of the 43 dollars and the current world price of 88.00 per barrel.

The money will come from the US Federal Reserve. The fed will receive the Dinar and be given credit by Iraq and then either send the IQD to Iraq or destroy. The credit for the fed will be in oil at I believe is buying at 43.00 per barrel and they will make money on the spread of the 43 dollars and the current world price of 88.00 per barrel.

Glad you stepped up and explained it to them.

As name suggests newly registered to this site but have perused the site for a while...like the comment says "short on faith ..prefer hard eveidence."...When one appears to be so close to realising the "potential" of this investment and the simplicity of achieving ones dream .....I wonder of the reality and how will there be enough money to pay all these investors who want to cash in...my investment is only small but adequate for my needs...Am I alone in this thought?

You are not just 'cashing in' bro. You are selling your Dinar to another investor who will be hoping it climbs even more. Once all of this starts it will be a constant ebb and flow just like every other currency traded.

We just happen to be in on the ground floor for Iraq's "IPO"

That's where many people get confused. When we are selling, others will be buying by the millions hoping it goes up a dime, a quarter and make them cash also.

Some people on here has been waiting 6 years for their 'instant fortune'.

Hope this helps. People will be cashing in on this for years to come as Iraq grows. I for one will be buying Iraqi stocks like I read someone else write last night from another member.

He also gave me the stock analogy and it cleared a lot of things up for me.

DBG

BTW, do a Google search for "Chuck Dead Guy" - I'm all over the news in the UK, Bosnia and other places today. Funny stuff

PS: About the subject of this thread. I have heard nothing but great things about DT, but my Dinars are not leaving my hands until there's a deposit slip, check or cash in my hand. I don't care if I have to go NYC or where ever to exchange this much.

Edited by DeadGuy