Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHASE BANK SLC. UTAH

gregp

I called BOA yesterday, she told me that they did trade Dinar and that they had a new book that just came in, that they cannot open until 2011 that has all the info on the Dinar in it, The book was sealed. Not sure what that means, but I think (HOPE) I do..........GO RV................

• Upvote 3

I called BOA yesterday, she told me that they did trade Dinar and that they had a new book that just came in, that they cannot open until 2011 that has all the info on the Dinar in it, The book was sealed. Not sure what that means, but I think (HOPE) I do..........GO RV................

Can you tell us what B of A branch you are referring too? Thanks.

My dad just called me from Salt Lake. He said he talked to the bank manager at Chase Bank. Dad said the Chase manager told him that both Chase and Bank of America have both been approved to trade Dinar and they are both waiting for their main branch to give them the go. They are waiting for the new rate to come out and it's a go! There's no rate and date talk, just awsome news! Dad is retired and needed something to do i guess. But this is huge news in my book! This tells all you ney-sayers that this is a "real tradable currency". For them to say we are on line with the new dinar and just waiting for the go and the new rate is awsome! I have visited Bank of America in Tulsa Oklahoma two times in the last month and they look at me like i had just "bumped my head". I am so pumped! It's been a long road, but we are almost there........

Greg, I just called my Chase in Windsor, Co, and I got the whole "maybe this chick is a little crazy" tone on the phone at first. When he got back on the phone, he just said that they are not in their system, but I should call back in a week...am I reading into that?? Telling me to call back in a week?? Why a week and not 2 weeks or a month..lol. I will add also that this is a pretty small branch. I think I am going to try calling the branch in Greeley, they are a little bigger. Thanks for your post too :))

• Upvote 1

Greg, I just called my Chase in Windsor, Co, and I got the whole "maybe this chick is a little crazy" tone on the phone at first. When he got back on the phone, he just said that they are not in their system, but I should call back in a week...am I reading into that?? Telling me to call back in a week?? Why a week and not 2 weeks or a month..lol. I will add also that this is a pretty small branch. I think I am going to try calling the branch in Greeley, they are a little bigger. Thanks for your post too :))

cool! I have been saying next week. it's so close.

My dad just called me from Salt Lake. He said he talked to the bank manager at Chase Bank. Dad said the Chase manager told him that both Chase and Bank of America have both been approved to trade Dinar and they are both waiting for their main branch to give them the go. They are waiting for the new rate to come out and it's a go! There's no rate and date talk, just awsome news! Dad is retired and needed something to do i guess. But this is huge news in my book! This tells all you ney-sayers that this is a "real tradable currency". For them to say we are on line with the new dinar and just waiting for the go and the new rate is awsome! I have visited Bank of America in Tulsa Oklahoma two times in the last month and they look at me like i had just "bumped my head". I am so pumped! It's been a long road, but we are almost there........

I just called the Chase Downtown Dallas Branch and was told by the first person that they did not trade IQD at all. Our conversation was overheard by the branch manager. He then got on the line and said to call back on Monday. He said that he knew there was alot going on today in regards to the status of the IQD and to try back on Monday. Exciting!!! We'll see!

I went to B of A and they showed me the screen for currency trading. Iraq Dinars were not on there as of that date.

But currency for all the local areas were. What concerned me was there spread. Get ready to be riped off if you use a bank for cash-in. Just my way of looking at it. <_<

• Upvote 1

Hi I just saw that you where from Windsor, I am from Fort Collins wondering if you are interested in exchanging emails. I have been following since Feb 2010. Thanks

Meta

I went into my bank (Chase) and talked to them and they told me .. no problem! They will accept my dinar once it RVs. Spread is about 1 -3 %. They also offered me 10% plus two goats and a gallon of milk. Just kidding!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I went into my bank (Chase) and talked to them and they told me .. no problem! They will accept my dinar once it RVs. Spread is about 1 -3 %. They also offered me 10% plus two goats and a gallon of milk. Just kidding!

Which part are you kidding? Your entire post? Or just the last part?

• Upvote 1

I just called the Chase Downtown Dallas Branch and was told by the first person that they did not trade IQD at all. Our conversation was overheard by the branch manager. He then got on the line and said to call back on Monday. He said that he knew there was alot going on today in regards to the status of the IQD and to try back on Monday. Exciting!!! We'll see!

Sweet, I called about a month ago and was treated like I had head trauma. Was not going to call a bank again until after RV. Glad you got a better result! :D