Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Email

ctoddy

OK OK.....settle down boys! In KME's defense, I realize the longevity of this thing puts us all in an irritated place. Without reading through this whole thread, I KNOW KME knows his S#!^ when he speaks. He definitely does his research, and I for one appreciate the knowledge he brings to the table. I haven't been on this site in awhile now BECAUSE of that fact-...that this site brings out irritation in everyone. It is sooo much nicer and positive "Dinar" talk with "People" elsewhere. I'm outa here! I get reminded time and time again why I left.....not any of you in particular, but just the agitation that goes on in this place because of the weird energy! :blink::wacko::lol:

I wonder just how much US dollars Iraq has at their disposal. It would seem logical (?) that Iraq muster up the $22 billion in 'our' money to hand over to the United Nations who would then pay back Kuwait on Iraq's behalf. If it were only that easy! I can't see how the United Nations could turn down that offer from Iraq and then we could say "end of story"!!

I think I read from KTFM's board they accepted 100m dinar instead.

OK OK.....settle down boys! In KME's defense, I realize the longevity of this thing puts us all in an irritated place. Without reading through this whole thread, I KNOW KME knows his S#!^ when he speaks. He definitely does his research, and I for one appreciate the knowledge he brings to the table. I haven't been on this site in awhile now BECAUSE of that fact-...that this site brings out irritation in everyone. It is sooo much nicer and positive "Dinar" talk with "People" elsewhere. I'm outa here! I get reminded time and time again why I left.....not any of you in particular, but just the agitation that goes on in this place because of the weird energy! :blink::wacko::lol:

Thanks, my brother!! I'll sign off with you.

Deuces all,

Know Moral Eyes

I want you to go back through my post, and find where I "called you a name." I read it a few times, and can't seem to find any childish names!!

Know Moral Eyes

You missed the point bro...we can sit here and call each other stupid all night but it won't do either of us any good. My point was if that is what you believe then prove your point....post it...i'm would love to hear more about it and if you have good reasons i will be the first to give you respect for it. My goal is to get all sides....surely you have more than the one article that says "iraqi cash"....you believe they are demanding to be paid in dinar...prove it. if you can't prove your point then maybe you should be more open minded to others....i look forward to hearing what you have.

You missed the point bro...we can sit here and call each other stupid all night but it won't do either of us any good. My point was if that is what you believe then prove your point....post it...i'm would love to hear more about it and if you have good reasons i will be the first to give you respect for it. My goal is to get all sides....surely you have more than the one article that says "iraqi cash"....you believe they are demanding to be paid in dinar...prove it. if you can't prove your point then maybe you should be more open minded to others....i look forward to hearing what you have.

I get your point jmw, but at the same time can you prove that "Iraqi cash" meant USD's? Since it wasn't clearly stated........no one knows who is correct in this conversation.

• Upvote 1

I am open minded to all opinions, and look into them further.

I wanted people to open their minds to what I was saying. Which is simply this, in analogy.

I know that you have USD in your pocket, because that what you use. If you owe me money, I will simply say, "Hey dude, do you have that money?" It would sound strange if I said to you, "Hey dude, do you have that American money?"

IQD is not internationally tradeable, meaning it most likely won't be traded to another country. I get what you and Bigfoot are saying, but I want you guys to get what I'm saying as well.

I just want you guys to look at that small sentence, and think to yourself "Why did they specify 'Iraqi Cash.' IQD isn't tradeable like that, so is there a hint in there saying that Kuwait knows something?"

I am not trying to say that I'm 100% right. I just like to keep my mind open, and think of all possibilites and make sense of what I've been given.

I also want to say TO YOU, that I apologize for insulting you. As it's been said by other members, I don't normally act like that. Let's work together, bro.

My mind stays open,

Know Moral Eyes

P.S. JMW, for you, I'll give you some sound advice and tips to save you lots of money. By way of apology for my insults. PM me.

I am open minded to all opinions, and look into them further.

I wanted people to open their minds to what I was saying. Which is simply this, in analogy.

I know that you have USD in your pocket, because that what you use. If you owe me money, I will simply say, "Hey dude, do you have that money?" It would sound strange if I said to you, "Hey dude, do you have that American money?"

IQD is not internationally tradeable, meaning it most likely won't be traded to another country. I get what you and Bigfoot are saying, but I want you guys to get what I'm saying as well.

I just want you guys to look at that small sentence, and think to yourself "Why did they specify 'Iraqi Cash.' IQD isn't tradeable like that, so is there a hint in there saying that Kuwait knows something?"

I am not trying to say that I'm 100% right. I just like to keep my mind open, and think of all possibilites and make sense of what I've been given.

I also want to say TO YOU, that I apologize for insulting you. As it's been said by other members, I don't normally act like that. Let's work together, bro.

My mind stays open,

Know Moral Eyes

P.S. JMW, for you, I'll give you some sound advice and tips to save you lots of money. By way of apology for my insults. PM me.

This is the apology of a gentleman. I owe you an apology as well know_moral_eyes.

I had no right to find fault with what you said. I'm here to learn as much as I can as one of the sources of community about Iraq and the IQD.

I've seen many posts from you and they were pretty decent to say the least. I get irritated as well with some of the seemingly basic questions and I'm sure have posted things I shouldn't have.

Please accept my apology.

Take care, and may this event happen and bless everyone in many ways.

I do not think they want US dollars. With that note who does these days. It isn't worth the paper it is printed on. I do believe they want it settled in a payment of Iraqi Dinar. JMO

I'll take all the US dollars you want to give me, I'm still having fun spending them and will be for some time to come. LOL :D

Viper needs no link. He has proved that many times. His info comes directly from Baghdad.

As far as being paid in IQD, the RV will HAVE to happen before they pay Kuwait in IQD. $22 Billion USD worth of IQD = 25,740,000,000. That amount is rumored to be the amount of IQD in total circulation.

As I've stated many times, Kuwait knows what's going on, and is giving us the clues.

Thanks,

Know Moral Eyes

This is NO RUMOR. There is an article to back this up.

Click here to read this article.

Iraq’s foreign minister, Hoshyar Zebari, denied that Kuwait was demanding an advance payment. “Not true,” he told me. But several diplomats who spoke on condition of anonymity say they believe that Kuwait would only agree to end the outstanding disputes in exchange for Iraqi cash.

Okay KME….first you don’t owe me an apology…you’re not the first one to pop off stronger than you should have….I have done it several times myself.

But I would like to understand your point and show you why I feel the way I do about it…

First, the email is about Kuwait having some impact on a RV…I have also seen a chat where Adam has stated this and there are others who feel that Kuwait will only release them if they RV the dinar

…From reading what you have posted I think you feel this way as well…so correct me if that is not the case.

You use the portion of the above article to claim that Kuwait would like to be paid in Dinar.

Now I think we agree that Iraq doesn’t have enough Dinar in circulation to pay them this debt in dinar (which is why you say they have to RV first)

But if you read the entire sentence…

” Iraq’s foreign minister, Hoshyar Zebari, denied that Kuwait was demanding an advance payment. “Not true,” he told me. But several diplomats who spoke on condition of anonymity say they believe that Kuwait would only agree to end the outstanding disputes in exchange for Iraqi cash.”

They are saying they want cash up front instead of the 5% of oil revenue if they are going to agree to release Iraq from the remaining parts of Chapter VII.

It would be awkward to say “Kuwait would only agree to end the outstanding disputes in exchange for Iraqi US dollars”

Which is why I believe they used “cash”.

The other part is that there is no evidence of them receiving any payment in anything but US dollars…and I think we agree that since they don’t have a tradable currency they would not be paying them in dinars.

So if they don’t have any dinar why would they want them to RV?...wouldn’t they want to be paid in dinar first so they could reap the benefits or a RV?....and if that is the case why are people saying that Kuwait is forcing them to RV before they will release them.

In the end we may just end up agreeing to disagree but I don’t see where anyone has presented any viable information on why Kuwait has any influence on Iraq’s currency.

All the best

Okay KME….first you don’t owe me an apology…you’re not the first one to pop off stronger than you should have….I have done it several times myself.

But I would like to understand your point and show you why I feel the way I do about it…

First, the email is about Kuwait having some impact on a RV…I have also seen a chat where Adam has stated this and there are others who feel that Kuwait will only release them if they RV the dinar

…From reading what you have posted I think you feel this way as well…so correct me if that is not the case.

You use the portion of the above article to claim that Kuwait would like to be paid in Dinar.

Now I think we agree that Iraq doesn’t have enough Dinar in circulation to pay them this debt in dinar (which is why you say they have to RV first)

But if you read the entire sentence…

” Iraq’s foreign minister, Hoshyar Zebari, denied that Kuwait was demanding an advance payment. “Not true,” he told me. But several diplomats who spoke on condition of anonymity say they believe that Kuwait would only agree to end the outstanding disputes in exchange for Iraqi cash.”

They are saying they want cash up front instead of the 5% of oil revenue if they are going to agree to release Iraq from the remaining parts of Chapter VII.

It would be awkward to say “Kuwait would only agree to end the outstanding disputes in exchange for Iraqi US dollars”

Which is why I believe they used “cash”.

The other part is that there is no evidence of them receiving any payment in anything but US dollars…and I think we agree that since they don’t have a tradable currency they would not be paying them in dinars.

So if they don’t have any dinar why would they want them to RV?...wouldn’t they want to be paid in dinar first so they could reap the benefits or a RV?....and if that is the case why are people saying that Kuwait is forcing them to RV before they will release them.

In the end we may just end up agreeing to disagree but I don’t see where anyone has presented any viable information on why Kuwait has any influence on Iraq’s currency.

All the best

I see what you are saying. I understand completely.

My comment was way more simple than you took it, I believe. I will try to knock it down to bare minimum.

I find the wording of this article to be somewhat cryptic. Specifying that they want "IRAQI cash" just sounds strange, being that everyone in the world knows that they use USD. In your theory, they could've avoided confusion by saying, "The only way we'll settle is with advanced payment, or lump sum payment." The US Dollar DOES NOT belong to Iraq, so why would they be applying ownership of the USD to Iraq?

It was really 100% a "think piece." It was not supposed to go any further than, "Hmmm, that is interesting."

I am in no way saying that Kuwait is absolutely going to have to be paid in IQD. In fact, the rest of the paragraph in the article I linked said that "Zebari denied that Kuwait is demading advance payment."

What we're going back and forth on is hearsay from anonymous speakers!! Like i said, it was never supposed to bring anything more than, "That's strange."

Deuces,

Know Moral Eyes

Edited by know_moral_eyes

I see what you are saying. I understand completely.

My comment was way more simple than you took it, I believe. I will try to knock it down to bare minimum.

I find the wording of this article to be somewhat cryptic. Specifying that they want "IRAQI cash" just sounds strange, being that everyone in the world knows that they use USD. In your theory, they could've avoided confusion by saying, "The only way we'll settle is with advanced payment, or lump sum payment." The US Dollar DOES NOT belong to Iraq, so why would they be applying ownership of the USD to Iraq?

It was really 100% a "think piece." It was not supposed to go any further than, "Hmmm, that is interesting."

I am in no way saying that Kuwait is absolutely going to have to be paid in IQD. In fact, the rest of the paragraph in the article I linked said that "Zebari denied that Kuwait is demading advance payment."

What we're going back and forth on is hearsay from anonymous speakers!! Like i said, it was never supposed to bring anything more than, "That's strange."

Deuces,

Know Moral Eyes

Fair enough...I think when you stated...

This is NO RUMOR. There is an article to back this up

I assumed you were a little more tied to it than just a "think piece"

The issue i have is people are using this as a reason for Iraq to RV...ASAP and I just don't see that as a good reason...what are your thoughts on Kuwait's influence and why?

Fair enough...I think when you stated...

I assumed you were a little more tied to it than just a "think piece"

The issue i have is people are using this as a reason for Iraq to RV...ASAP and I just don't see that as a good reason...what are your thoughts on Kuwait's influence and why?

The reason I said that it wasn't a RUMOR, is because it didn't come from someone's dad's uncle's wife's pool cleaner!! There is an article, which I posted. The question is "How much truth is there to it?"

We all know how reliable the news sources are that come from over there, but again I say, this didn't originate from someone's sick mind in the basement of their mother's house just to hype us all up.

To answer/comment on the issue that you stated, I don't believe this to be THE reason to speed up the RV (even if this source, and the "thinker" were 100% verified to be true.) It would help for us to know what kind of timeline Iraq has to pay the reparations to Kuwait.

My thoughts on Kuwait's influence:

I'm not totally fixed on Kuwait actually influencing the RV at all. In fact, I really don't think they have much of a hand in the game of "dates."

I do think that Kuwait KNOWS what Iraq wants to do, and they want to come out as far ahead as possible. Kuwait wants to benefit as much as they can from what their neighbor, and once enemy, is about to pull in. Kuwait wants them out of Chapter 7 because they know that less restrictions Iraq has, the more of a chance Iraq has to jump into the world economy.

The way I see it is that if I had a neighbor that broke into my house one night, and stole some of my junk, I would watch him and learn him. I bet Kuwait is doing the same thing. They don't justify what Iraq does "in their house," they're just watching through the windows to see if they're planning anything!!

Hit me back,

KME

Edited by know_moral_eyes