Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Email

ctoddy

From Adam:

The bottom line to Dinar Investors is this:

Kuwait doesn’t want Iraq out of Chapter 7 before the currency rises. The country of Iraq basically holds “stock” in Iraq, as a result of the reparations owed to Kuwait. If Iraq gains in power while Kuwait still has “stock” in Iraq, then Kuwait makes even more money as their “stock” goes up in value.

Obviously Iraq doesn’t want this to happen, because they are in a sense paying “dividends” to Kuwait if that happens! They don’t want that to happen… they want to “call” in those “stocks” at the lowest price possible, which means they want out from under Kuwait’s influence before the value of the Dinar rises.

That brings us to the current situation. Kuwait is trying to keep Chapter 7 restrictions on Iraq as long as possible, to force the ReValue of the Iraqi Currency to happen while they still hold stock. Iraq is holding out as long as possible, because their assets aren’t going anywhere… but their cash reserves will quickly drain if they revalue the dinar and THEN have to pay Kuwait!

While that may be complicated, what is clear and simple is the direction our investment is headed… and it’s clearly good.

The UN has made it clear that they are supporting Iraq.

The world can easily see that Kuwait is losing the stranglehold they have held for so long.

Iraq is winning this battle, and just the same – the investors in Iraq are also winning the battle.

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2010/12/16/best-news-to-happen-to-the-iraqi-dinar-in-years/#ixzz18IR0nKFA

Kuwait is still owed about $22 billion. LA Times

That's US Dollars - I don't get the impression that they are being paid in Iraqi Dinar. The arraingment as it now stands is 5% of oil revenues goes to Kuwait to pay off the $22 billion. If that's the case - 5% is 5% the currency it's being paid in doesn't matter as the price of oil is fixed in US dollars. So what I'm saying is this doesn't make any sense to me.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

What they want isn't the issue. The issue is they are owed, now 5% of all revenues. It's not a currency discussion. I don't think. I do agree on the US dollars. I only want enough to get me out of debt and live for a year. Leave the rest in Dinars.

Bahtman - I too pray the point is moot by Monday. I'm shooting for Monday. Means I might have enough to get out of town by Friday and not have to go to Christmas with my in-laws. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 7

Seems kind of contradictory unless I just don't understand it. If it's oil they are using to pay the debt, and oil price is determined in dollars, why does it matter. $89 USD buys you a lot more dinars now than it would after RV, but still buys the same amount of KWD either way.

Kuwait wants 22 billion pre -RV dinar......................or 2 camels, 4 goats, and 4000 barrels of oil.............................I think they will work it out...................GO RV!!!!!............... :D .

I agree....this gets handled. Although with a bunch of hand wringing and cringing. I mean when push comes to shove, if you're Iraq...what would you really say "no" too?

Love the screen name BTW

I was asked by a friend to make a comment on this post so I will. I will make this short. The Kuwait and Iraqi 22bil deal will be worked out behind closed doors on or around the 17th of Dec with the UN and it is more than likely that they will reach an agreement on how this 22 Bil will be paid. On other matters it is assumed Iraq will agree to work with Kuwait to find missing people and missing artifacts still missing from Kuwait. The border dispute is all but done and waiting for final touches. Kuwait and Iraq will be (guided) into an agreement and I look for their differences to be settled within days which will be one more step closer to the RV. Remember that Kuwait depends on the US for security in the region and they know what we want. It is all coming together and should be totally done by the end of this year pending no severe blow up at this point.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 6

Seems to me it would behoove Iraq to Rv then settle with Kuwait in US dollars as the dinar would be higher in value based upon the $8.67 USD per dinar exchange rate (Link - little birdie told me). That would make up that 22 Billion gap pretty quickly....and exactly how does one go about finding missing people (presumed dead I would think)? The artifacts is an easy one...just look in the unmarked boxes in Maliki's kitchen storage room...a high probability of finding them there.

I was asked by a friend to make a comment on this post so I will. I will make this short. The Kuwait and Iraqi 22bil deal will be worked out behind closed doors on or around the 17th of Dec with the UN and it is more than likely that they will reach an agreement on how this 22 Bil will be paid. On other matters it is assumed Iraq will agree to work with Kuwait to find missing people and missing artifacts still missing from Kuwait. The border dispute is all but done and waiting for final touches. Kuwait and Iraq will be (guided) into an agreement and I look for their differences to be settled within days which will be one more step closer to the RV. Remember that Kuwait depends on the US for security in the region and they know what we want. It is all coming together and should be totally done by the end of this year pending no severe blow up at this point.

[/quote

VIPER WE MISS YOU BROTHER.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Man it was good to hear from ya!! Happy Holidays to you & yours

• Upvote 1

Well said Viper... we are close. very very close.... get your plan together for RV....GO RV>>>>>

• Upvote 1

Agreed

• Upvote 3

I was asked by a secret agent to post this so I will. In a nutshell… Look at the left hand and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

V,

Hey welcome back! :D

Will you post the link or the reasoning that led you to this assumption?

I am sure that with a claim like that you would have something to vindicate it for these fine people besides your unscathed honor.

This isn’t from one of those people that for the safety of mankind can’t be revealed… is it?

Just sayin…..

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

From Adam:

The bottom line to Dinar Investors is this:

Kuwait doesn’t want Iraq out of Chapter 7 before the currency rises. The country of Iraq basically holds “stock” in Iraq, as a result of the reparations owed to Kuwait. If Iraq gains in power while Kuwait still has “stock” in Iraq, then Kuwait makes even more money as their “stock” goes up in value.

Obviously Iraq doesn’t want this to happen, because they are in a sense paying “dividends” to Kuwait if that happens! They don’t want that to happen… they want to “call” in those “stocks” at the lowest price possible, which means they want out from under Kuwait’s influence before the value of the Dinar rises.

That brings us to the current situation. Kuwait is trying to keep Chapter 7 restrictions on Iraq as long as possible, to force the ReValue of the Iraqi Currency to happen while they still hold stock. Iraq is holding out as long as possible, because their assets aren’t going anywhere… but their cash reserves will quickly drain if they revalue the dinar and THEN have to pay Kuwait!

While that may be complicated, what is clear and simple is the direction our investment is headed… and it’s clearly good.

The UN has made it clear that they are supporting Iraq.

The world can easily see that Kuwait is losing the stranglehold they have held for so long.

Iraq is winning this battle, and just the same – the investors in Iraq are also winning the battle.

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2010/12/16/best-news-to-happen-to-the-iraqi-dinar-in-years/#ixzz18IR0nKFA

Kuwait is still owed about $22 billion. LA Times

That's US Dollars - I don't get the impression that they are being paid in Iraqi Dinar. The arraingment as it now stands is 5% of oil revenues goes to Kuwait to pay off the $22 billion. If that's the case - 5% is 5% the currency it's being paid in doesn't matter as the price of oil is fixed in US dollars. So what I'm saying is this doesn't make any sense to me.

So pay them off in USD and be done with it.

• Upvote 1

at 200 million barrels/day times $80/ bbl that's 16 billion a day. 5% of 16 billion is EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS A DAY. shouldn't take long to get their 22 billion dollars....23 days.

oops. 27.5 days.

Don't mean to rain on your parade but Iraq's average daily oil output for 2009 was 2.4 million barrels per day. It may be slightly higher this year but not anywhere close to 200 million.

• Upvote 2