Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need some clarity

RichR

Ok,

After watching LaRouche talk about how the US monetary system will fail and how we need alternative

currency like "Silver" for example. How will we go to the grocery store with Silver and buy groceries?

Better yet, how and where will we get gas to get there?

Please don't jump on me. Just trying to understand this stuff.

• Upvote 1

This is what happens when you take God away from our country ... I think that everybody who believes in God should stand up for your right to pray in school and to have freedom of religion, I don't think that we should let our spineless govt. push religion out of our country and schools. :angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If this is the beginning of "A new world order" then all the money in the world won't matter.

Hopefully God will come back for us so we won't have to endure the upcoming hardships.

Life is tough enough right now... I can't imagine what things will be like 5 years from now.

As Valentina in "Transporter 3" said... "What means doom and gloom?" :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Hi Rich,

I have lived in all the negative fear that this kind of info brings..so having said that ..I'm not doing it anymore.I now believe that the forces of good are about to take over the evil in the world.It will be challenging for a while.But we will emerge a better world.

You may want to take a look at my post on Silver.I feel that the time for such a scenario is NOT at hand,I hope this helps bro..

Blessings...

• Upvote 1

Hi Rich,

I have lived in all the negative fear that this kind of info brings..so having said that ..I'm not doing it anymore.I now believe that the forces of good are about to take over the evil in the world.It will be challenging for a while.But we will emerge a better world.

You may want to take a look at my post on Silver.I feel that the time for such a scenario is NOT at hand,I hope this helps bro..

Blessings...

Very well said. Thank you for the kind words of hope. I will remain positive and hopeful. Nothing is final without God's say-so! :lol: