Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why some banks have Suspended trading?

Upgradable

http://www.rabeesecurities.com/companies

Take a look at Rabee Securities. Some of the International and Investment banks have suspended trading. There is a statement at the bottom that reads: "Suspended" companies are not trading due to General Assembly Meeting or ISX / ISC Instructions.

Is this possibly of significance in readying for RV?

• Upvote 6

Take a look at Rabee Securities. Some of the International and Investment banks have suspended trading. There is a statement at the bottom that reads: "Suspended" companies are not trading due to General Assembly Meeting or ISX / ISC Instructions.

Interesting lol

My first inclination was that it coincides with the holiday. Perhaps, but could this be tied to Doc31's 48 hours? I don't know all the dynamics of that, but if a 48 hr shut down is required prior to RV, it would stand to reason that would that include trading on the market as well.

People, not everything is related to the RV!!! If I had a dollar for every time someone has posted "this and that happened, i think it means RV time!" I wouldnt need an RV to be rich.

I mean really, come on...

This just in: My bank took 2 extra minutes to process my last debit transaction! Do you think its because they are preparing for an RV??

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 13

Awww, negative rep. How cute. Im sorry but there are just so many cases in which people are so blinded by this they seem to think everything happens because of Iraq. Did it ever occur that when you read this, it was after hours (Iraq time) AND on a sacred holiday in which pretty much all of Iraq is shut down..

Itll happen when it happens, stop getting all excited just to be let down again.

Put your dinars in a safe and go about your lives like you dont even have them!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

People, not everything is related to the RV!!! If I had a dollar for every time someone has posted "this and that happened, i think it means RV time!" I wouldnt need an RV to be rich.

I mean really, come on...

This just in: My bank took 2 extra minutes to process my last debit transaction! Do you think its because they are preparing for an RV??

Since you're a relative newbie, my answer to your question is........YES!!!!!! :lol::lmao::lol:

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

Since you're a relative newbie, my answer to your question is........YES!!!!!! :lol::lmao::lol:

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

HAHA, Im a newbie...riiiiight.

Because when I signed on to DV was the first day I bought dinars... :blink: Seriously, if you would log the hours and time invested that I have you would see whats coming...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What's up with the need for harsh tones Seff.... I'm a so called "newbie" but don't post often but still managed to remember scooter mentioning something about this (lower half of convo)... just may be more than a holiday coincidence, who knows? .. check out the links ....

And these I just pulled up by doing a google search... it talks about what the suspensions are all about....

http://www.iraqixchange.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=6&Itemid=50

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FHDPv0E2FxsJ:iier.org/i/files/docs/16_June.xls+General+Assembly+Meeting+or+ISX+/+ISC+Instructions&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The dates aren't current, but hopefully you can get the gist of it.

Edited by miminakai
  • Upvote 2

What's up with the need for harsh tones Seff.... I'm a so called "newbie" but don't post often but still managed to remember scooter mentioning something about this (lower half of convo)... just may be more than a holiday coincidence, who knows? .. check out the links ....

And these I just pulled up by doing a google search... it talks about what the suspensions are all about....

http://www.iraqixchange.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=6&Itemid=50

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FHDPv0E2FxsJ:iier.org/i/files/docs/16_June.xls+General+Assembly+Meeting+or+ISX+/+ISC+Instructions&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The dates aren't current, but hopefully you can get the gist of it.

I dont really see the harsh tones. What you are seeing is my reaction to the overall negativity towards thoughts that dont fit the norm on here. Unwillingness to entertain a thought other than a "guru's" Im more of a realist, and when I see all these people getting their hopes up just to get let down its frustrating. Been happening for years, and now that we have reached THE highest point in our investment people are intent on thought that this is a done deal. Well, its not. It could all fall apart in moments or we could only see a small return but they arent willing to accept this. I hope something happens soon cause this coaster is getting old.

Edit: Forgot to mention, no negative connotations towards "newbies" in fact you are probably in a better position and have only lost a minimal amount of hair over this :D

Edited by Seff
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think your right beautiful !!!

Take it easy on Upgradable, just tryin 2 pass along info like the rest of us :) understand both sides but no need to hurt feelingz :) We R one big D-Vets fam lets stay PoZiTiVe!!! :)

Right the """"F***-ON""""""" ACTION

Edited by Dinar Dude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I dont really see the harsh tones. What you are seeing is my reaction to the overall negativity towards thoughts that dont fit the norm on here. Unwillingness to entertain a thought other than a "guru's" Im more of a realist, and when I see all these people getting their hopes up just to get let down its frustrating. Been happening for years, and now that we have reached THE highest point in our investment people are intent on thought that this is a done deal. Well, its not. It could all fall apart in moments or we could only see a small return but they arent willing to accept this. I hope something happens soon cause this coaster is getting old.

Edit: Forgot to mention, no negative connotations towards "newbies" in fact you are probably in a better position and have only lost a minimal amount of hair over this :D

Your right, my husband complains about this as I'm coloring in his bald spots :) ... Been in this investment for years... the thing is it's a forum, where else can we go to ask these questions, and get others opinions about them? Definitely not those whom we've talked about it to... occasionally I get the joke of did that R.V thingy happen yet? I can't wait to smuggly answer "maybe"... don't want anyone barking up my tree. It'll happen when it happens.

For the sake of my hair, Bob's Marley "Three Little Birdies" will be my theme until this thing happens. :)

• Upvote 1