Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic's Chat: DS - 12/15/10 @ 8:52 pm EST

ronscarpa

Medic's Chat: DS - 12/15/10 @ 8:52 pm EST

Med says to (20:52:25):

OK THEY SAY 3RD TIMES A CHARM

WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY SEVERAL TIMES

WAS I MAY HAVE BEEN A BIT DOWN TODAY

I WAS HAPPY ABOUT THE SANCTIONS

BEING REMOVED

SONNY TALKED TO ME ABOUT IT

WANTED MY OPINION ON WHERE WE ARE

AND WHAT I FELT WAS NEXT

HE KNEW I WAS KINDA UNINSPIRED

IT WAS I EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN MONTHS AGO

WHEN THEY DESERVED TO HAVE IT REMOVED

AND THEN KNOWING THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING

EVEN BEFORE THEY VOTED

NOW I AM NOT SURE IT IS LIKE LOOKING AT THE END OF THIS

AND THINKING WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW

SONNY TOLD ME HE WAS ACTUALLY AFRAID

I TOLD HIM SO WAS I

THAT ALL THE PLANNING WE HAVE DONE FOR YEARS

ON HOW WE WERE GOING TO EXCHANGE

IS NOW RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

AND WILL IT GO SMOOTHLY OR NOT

WHERE IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO GO

ETC...

THEN WE DISCUSSED THE NEXT MOVE

NOW I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS

SO WE CAN PUT THIS TO REST

AND IT NOT KEEP COMING UP

AS FAR AS CHAPTER VII IS

CONCERNED

WHAT WE NEEDED TO HAPPEN

IS DONE

SO FORGET ABOUT THE KUWAITI FILES

THEY ARE NOT AN ISSUE

ALSO THE HCL IS NOT AN ISSUE

I HAVE READ THE ISSUES THAT ARE AT ODDS BETWEEN THE GOI AND KURDS

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR INVESTMENT

SO PUT THAT OUT OF YOUR MIND

NOW I AM ONLY FOCUSING ON ONE ISSUE

THE FORMING OF THE GOVT

NOW SONNY AND I DISCUSSED THIS

AND I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH HIM

I DO NOT THINK THE FORMING IS ACTUALLY NEEDED

BUT

THERE ARE NO FACTS THOUGH

TO support IT

SO WE HAVE TO BASE THE REVALUATION ON ONLY ONE ISSUE

WHAT HAS BEEN PROMOTED AS THE REASON IT WILL BE RELEASED

THE NEW GOVT

NOW I AM WATCHING THE 19TH ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE WHO GAVE IT TO ME

IT WAS NOT A GUARANTEE OF ANYTHING

JUST A HEADS UP OF POSSIBILITIES THAT THE TRADE BANK LEAKED OUT

NOW I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY INFO COME OUT ON ANY MOVEMENT

ON THE FORMING

IT IS ALL GREAT THAT THE UNSC POSTS ARE OUT

BUT WE DON'T NEED THEM ANYMORE

I NEED INFO ON THE FORMING

THAT IS IT

WHAT PROGRESS IS BEING MADE

AND CAN MALIKI MAKE THE SATURDAY DEADLINE THAT HE PUT ON THIS ONCE AGAIN

OK ALL DONE....THANKS

• Upvote 6

I am uninspired.....another big moment that fizzled, again. We are right where we started.....wait and see. He says that the Kuiwait thing is not a problem....I think he is wrong. What they owe, may owe or what Kuiwait claims they owe is a big deal....read Adam's notes from earlier today. How long are they going to drag out this reparation and border thing? Then we are still waiting for GOI to seat....how many last second glitches are going to come about when Maliki announces....who knows?

Come on already.... :huh:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am uninspired.....another big moment that fizzled, again. We are right where we started.....wait and see. He says that the Kuiwait thing is not a problem....I think he is wrong. What they owe, may owe or what Kuiwait claims they owe is a big deal....read Adam's notes from earlier today. How long are they going to drag out this reparation and border thing? Then we are still waiting for GOI to seat....how many last second glitches are going to come about when Maliki announces....who knows?

Would you like some french cries with your waaa burger?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man you are the biggest worry wart I've ever come across. Just last week you were freaking out over Allawi walking out on the formation of the government. When the RV/RI does happen you'll have a whole bunch of worrying to do. I'm glad I will not have to listen to it. Here's something else, you have a picture of a cat that is white, it should be black to represent your negative outlook. There is another whiner on here periodically that has the same white cat, he is known as Dustin Hayes. Are you related? The RV/RI is imminent! Believe it!

Edited by muchodinaro
  • Upvote 4

we are close, don't lose faith. It's been years in the making, Iraq has been under ch7 since 1991, it may take a few days to clear up some issues. We need to stay positive and we need to stay connected.....

Tim this is a massive undertaking. I mean massive undertaking! Just think of companies restucturing. If they are a large company, this may take 18-24 months on average. This is a country restructuring!!!! It is a complete rebuild. The people of Iraq still face a long uphill battle for 5-20 years before it will be put back together to some resemblance of a normal society. They are all of the human scars this could take a generation or two. There are the scares of the political and ethinic in-fighting which may never heal. They have to completely rebuild the entire nation. I think all is going about as fast as possible, especially considering the Iraqi's, imparticularly the GOI's, propensity for perceived laziness or just general bickering. Relax. Enjoy the family and a good strong drink on occasion. I believe that we are in good shape and show always count our blessings. GO RV in 2010!!!