Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 not selling Dinars anymore

DeadGuy

OK, remember this is the RUMOR section. My teller at 5/3 here in Columbus told me that they will not be selling Dinars starting tomorrow morning (Thursday).

My branch actually stopped selling them today. She said it has nothing to do with RV or anything, but our branch had 50 buys last week alone and it's suppose to just be a courtesy for customers .

Now, I called 2 other branches here in Columbus and they both said the same thing.

Now, if Iraq prints new money, and we only have a set time to exchange it, where would we go to exchange it?

I KNOW that's a lot of "IFs", but I just wanted to cover every possible base. You don't need to tell me they AREN'T going to print new money, because you don't know either so let's not make this a "what if" war of words please.

I'm just passing along what the bank told me.

• Upvote 1

OK, remember this is the RUMOR section. My teller at 5/3 here in Columbus told me that they will not be selling Dinars starting tomorrow morning (Thursday).

My branch actually stopped selling them today. She said it has nothing to do with RV or anything, but our branch had 50 buys last week alone and it's suppose to just be a courtesy for customers .

Now, I called 2 other branches here in Columbus and they both said the same thing.

Now, if Iraq prints new money, and we only have a set time to exchange it, where would we go to exchange it?

I KNOW that's a lot of "IFs", but I just wanted to cover every possible base. You don't need to tell me they AREN'T going to print new money, because you don't know either so let's not make this a "what if" war of words please.

Ali will be able to exchange regardless if some banks wont......some banks are acknowledging they will exchange the dinar after a RV so you might just wanna keep calling around.....and the truth is they arent going to print new money....they already printed those other denoms in 06'......there is documented proof of that....not just hearsay.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1

I'd be more than happy to post the branch's number. You rate today for selling was also WAY LOW.

West Columbus - Lincoln Village Branch

the sell rate was 0.0006 It use to be 0.0008 = So as of right now if you bought from 5/3 and then sold right back to 5/3 you would lose 150$ for every 250,000 you bought.

just sayin; --- I think we'll all be OK soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My next question would have been "if you're not selling are you buying?"

5/3 not selling Dinars anymore------ ok - so im Canadian-what is 5/3---- ya gotta tell me cause it,s drivin me nutz- i have tried to watch for it and look for it and guess what - i dont get it- HELP this poor unfortunate person . my mind can only take so much-Vern :lol:

5/3 not selling Dinars anymore------ ok - so im Canadian-what is 5/3---- ya gotta tell me cause it,s drivin me nutz- i have tried to watch for it and look for it and guess what - i dont get it- HELP this poor unfortunate person . my mind can only take so much-Vern :lol:

It is a bank...Fith Third Bank.

Ali will be able to exchange regardless if some banks wont......some banks are acknowledging they will exchange the dinar after a RV so you might just wanna keep calling around.....and the truth is they arent going to print new money....they already printed those other denoms in 06'......there is documented proof of that....not just hearsay.....

I for one would very much appreciate you pointing to the "documented proof" that the lower denoms were printed in 06 as I have been unable to find any documented proof at all. Just some guy saying some other guy they know said they say them....

Any direction on this would be much appreciated...

Thanks,

rd

I for one would very much appreciate you pointing to the "documented proof" that the lower denoms were printed in 06 as I have been unable to find any documented proof at all. Just some guy saying some other guy they know said they say them....

Any direction on this would be much appreciated...

Thanks,

rd

[/quote

http://www.islamicbanknotes.com/iraq.htm