Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can't wait for the rumors to start flying on this one... Can anyone guess who will be the first to post one... mine is TK

Who is gonna be the first one to rate and date... again mine is TK/Okie can't decide

date ... december 31st ... rate .... open at $1.42 and climb to $3.46 ....... hows that ????? lol

Funny how everytime I ask a question on here its deleted within an hour. The moderators are making this site from one of the best to one of the worst. Funny how Possum can start a post about absolutely nothing and his thread stays up for ever. I post asking legitimate questions and my thread gets yanked after a page and a half of good discussions.

• Upvote 1

Funny how everytime I ask a question on here its deleted within an hour. The moderators are making this site from one of the best to one of the worst. Funny how Possum can start a post about absolutely nothing and his thread stays up for ever. I post asking legitimate questions and my thread gets yanked after a page and a half of good discussions.

There is a solution to your dilema if u think about it.............................................................................. GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!

Hehehe.... Post at pre-sanctioned Iraq 3.22 + inflation = about 3.88. Mmmmm...25th, Christmas day as a Christmas present. My guess with absolutely nothing to substantiate it other than feeling the need to post, lol.

B)

I believe that the rate will be no no than kwaite value + or - by .50 c so im guessing around 3.65

Can't wait for the rumors to start flying on this one... Can anyone guess who will be the first to post one... mine is TK

Who is gonna be the first one to rate and date... again mine is TK/Okie can't decide

too many to keep track of. they will all be wanting to get in on it you can bet on that for sure.