Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I believe we are still about 6 months away from an RV.Just to get everything in place,some of our banks have no idea of even what an Iraqi Dinar is.How can we just walk into a bank and cash in the Dinar.If it were close don't you think our local banks would have a clue on how to cash it in,what a Dinar is.Just my opinion.Or i can be like TK and say my grandfathers,brothers,sons,daughters,husbands lover's sister who lives in Iraq and slept with the President found out it RV'd at 12.00 and already cashed it in.rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 64

I believe we are still about 6 months away from an RV.Just to get everything in place,some of our banks have no idea of even what an Iraqi Dinar is.How can we just walk into a bank and cash in the Dinar.If it were close don't you think our local banks would have a clue on how to cash it in,what a Dinar is.Just my opinion.Or i can be like TK and say my grandfathers,brothers,sons,daughters,husbands lover's sister who lives in Iraq and slept with the President found out it RV'd at 12.00 and already cashed it in.rolleyes.gif

Newbies when will they learn!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think it will be much faster than that. I'm no guru, but Iraq is now free to start planning on rebuilding the entire country.

Hospitals, museums, tourist attractions and every type of business that we enjoy they can now start building with contracts. Those contracts will have to be in the new currency rate.

I'm thinking 30 days tops and I'm no pumper. It just feels that way to me. I have goose bumps watching the UNSC release sanctions on them.

I know you have heard it for 6 years but patience will pay off in the next month. My opinion only.

tabndust

• Upvote 2

I hope your right.I'm not a newbie by the way.I just never posted,I've been around for 5 years.Listening to the tomorrow is the day rumors.I just posted my opinion,sorry i posted in the wrong section,forgot about all the perfect guru's we have.

This is not a Post from anyone who's been around for 5 Years.... Maybe 5 Hours.... GO RV

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Don't know about you but I plan on going to the same bank where I bought my Dinars when its time to cash in. They know exactly what a Dinar is, just saying...rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

IMHO,

With Chap 7 lifted, Iraq does not have much time to RV before it becomes a feeding ground for last minute investors to get their piece of the pie. It would a ppear economically foolish, IMHO, to literally leave your economy vulnerable to pennies on the dollar. Especially when the dollar is decreasing in value. But hey, I'm no pumper. I'm not advocating a last second, half court shot, especially if you were strapped for cash to begin with! If you got it, and can make it, go for it. If you need your currency in USD, I strongly suggest you not! I would be shocked if Iraq let their currency sit at current levels for more than a week...

• Upvote 3

Welcome aboard...first off, if you do not have an account at the bank you will turn your dinar in, they might require you open one...then your dinar will have to be verified before releasing any funds to you. You are probably looking at 7 business days. Not to worry though, once there is an RV, the banks will be most accommodating. GO RV... :woot:

• Upvote 1

This should be under RUMORS as you have no actual intelligence to impart, just your opinion, which has no basis in fact.

Wow! Rhonda you have a very sharp tongue. That has to be painful for him. I agree with you, but unless the Mods have relocated this since your post, it IS in the rumors section. :blink:

Edited by pureau79

Listen... If you think the big players in the banking world got there by being stupid, think again. I could bet my last dollar safely that they have been sitting on go for quite some time now. DUH! :rolleyes:

PS. I have NEVER seen anyone on this site go down in flames as fast as you just did. -29 and counting...

sad.gifsad.gifsnapback.pngHooter, on 15 December 2010 - 12:15 PM, said:

Great first post. I think your a guru in the making.

lmao

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45486-rv/#ixzz18CzwkDz1

doesn't take much to ammuse you! sad very sad!

snapback.pnglarnamb, on 15 December 2010 - 12:06 PM, said:

Listen... If you think the big players in the banking world got there by being stupid, think again. I could bet my last dollar safely that they have been sitting on go for quite some time now. DUH! rolleyes.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45486-rv/#ixzz18D0ZkDdY

Don't know about that.My cousin is a Branch Manager for my region,he don't know much more about the dinar then all you guru's here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PS. I have NEVER seen anyone on this site go down in flames as fast as you just did. -29 and counting...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45486-rv/#ixzz18D1ZLCEt

OH my feeling are so hurt.I dont think i can sleep tonight.we are at -31 and i'll give myself a minus for -32.....All i was doing is post my opinion just like everyone else has for the last 7 years.at least my date hasn't come and gone like all the other rumors.they should be at - status.Or i can lie and say tomorrow and get all the +++++.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sad.gifsad.gifsnapback.pngHooter, on 15 December 2010 - 12:15 PM, said:

Great first post. I think your a guru in the making.

lmao

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz18CzwkDz1

doesn't take much to ammuse you! sad very sad!

snapback.pnglarnamb, on 15 December 2010 - 12:06 PM, said:

Listen... If you think the big players in the banking world got there by being stupid, think again. I could bet my last dollar safely that they have been sitting on go for quite some time now. DUH! rolleyes.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz18D0ZkDdY

Don't know about that.My cousin is a Branch Manager for my region,he don't know much more about the dinar then all you guru's here.

Seems to me you don't want this thing to happen, or do you just normally have a negative attitude blink.gif

• Upvote 1