Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Understand what today is please

Well said T, things can only get better for the masses in Iraq. We are moving in the right direction. Many people can't understand why it is going so slow, unless you have been over there and seen it first hand it's hard to understand. It will happen, have faith. PS. I did spend 27 months in "The Sandbox", been there, done that. IMHO.

Well said T, things can only get better for the masses in Iraq. We are moving in the right direction. Many people can't understand why it is going so slow, unless you have been over there and seen it first hand it's hard to understand. It will happen, have faith. PS. I did spend 27 months in "The Sandbox", been there, done that. IMHO.

Oops, sorry for the double post, lol.

• Upvote 1

Another thread has someone (or two) complaining that today SHOULD be the day when they got rich.

I think I should say this.

Of course it will rise, but because of our 'vested interest' in the MONEY side of it we are missing the HISTORIC day we are watching.

These people were enslaved by a mad man for DECADES.

Our money is coming but we should look at today as what it is, another day closer to living our dream and Iraq's citizen's Dreams coming true

THIS IS HISTORY WE ARE WATCHING. They will speak of this day in a hundred years and we are watching live.

Here Here! Even though I hope that in the end I will be quite wealthy, I will be glad for these people when they can actually go to the grocery store and buy more than a loaf of bread and feed their families.

• Upvote 1

All I have to say is WORD tabndust!

I rarely post, but the suggestion of someone getting upset because they didn't get rich today is beyond comprehension. Let's face it, whether the RV happens at $0.10 or $3.86...we are all going to get quite a nice return on our investment. How about a little thankfulness and gratitude? Look at what the Iraqi people have endured through the years to get to this point...a point in history that will not only change their lives, but our's as well.

The amount of greed in the world is at times staggering...ugh!

• Upvote 1

We are but meer pawns on a chess board being moved around. The Iraq people have truly had a blessing put upon them this day. A day of gratitude. They have had days of long suffering and many woes. We will all rejoice when it is our time but for now it is their turn. A lot of PRAYER!!!!! for all of us and many thanks for where it all is today. Go RV 2010. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif We will soon be TRULY Blessed!!!!

I must admit, I also feel proud of Iraq for how much they have changed their image over the last decade. Not that I want to go travel there anytime soon, I just am excited that they no longer seem as a major terrorist threat. The changes that they have made for their country have now given hope to make this world a better place! Thank you Iraq and thank you to the one who told me about this investment!

• Upvote 2

I hope the good Lord will move Iraq in the right direction now that chapter 7 has been lifted on some things. Pray that Iraq and Kwait will come to an understanding for both countries. God bless the people of Iraq,

Another thread has someone (or two) complaining that today SHOULD be the day when they got rich.

I think I should say this.

Of course it will rise, but because of our 'vested interest' in the MONEY side of it we are missing the HISTORIC day we are watching.

These people were enslaved by a mad man for DECADES.

Our money is coming but we should look at today as what it is, another day closer to living our dream and Iraq's citizen's Dreams coming true

THIS IS HISTORY WE ARE WATCHING. They will speak of this day in a hundred years and we are watching live.

Thanks for the Post

huh.gifunderstand what today is please, today is Dec 15th 2010 , and I won't forget! History they will speak of this day for a few hundred years! huh.gifrolleyes.gif