Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DT placed order on hold at FedEx....Why?????

tlammy

Dinar friends,

I placed an order for dinar yesterday with Dinar Trade.

I received tracking information from FedEx this afternoon stating......."Hold at FedEx location. Service not available on this shipment."

Any ideas???

I did call DT and received a recorded message about "high volume" of calls. Please try again later or leave a message.

Terry

Dinar friends,

I received tracking information from FedEx this afternoon stating......."Hold at FedEx location. Service not available on this shipment."

Any ideas???

I did call DT and received a recorded message about "high volume" of calls. Please try again later or leave a message.

Terry

I would contact FedEx and ask.

Dinar friends,

Any ideas???

Terry

I wouldnt stress too much. I used to supervise a Fedex call center...there could be a hundred reasons...not scanning, ripped, bad address ext...Just call 800-gofedex.

Dinar friends,

Any ideas???

Terry

I do know that FedEx is flat out right now......

I just looked at my email confirmation, and it says the same thing! It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow morning, and I'm going into work late so I can be here and sign for it. (And as an excuse to watch the UNSC session. Shhhh....)

If there's a hold up I would like to know. I'll be watching this thread to see what you find out!

Dinar friends,

Any ideas???

Terry

If it helps, I could not request a hold on the package until it made one delivery attempt. Later that evening I was able to request hold at FedEx location via the tracking information. I did this twice.

Is the "Hold at FedEx location service not available" message on the email or on the FedEx website when you try tracking the package? If it's on the website, then you are reading it wrong (I used to own a FedEx Ship Center) -- they are not saying that service on your shipment is unavailable, they are saying that the "hold at FedEx facility" option is not available. Any kind of hold on the shipment is coming from DinarTrade and means that it hasn't even been picked up by FedEx yet.

Are you in the path of that blizzard that went through the midwest? Has it snowed or is it snowing where you are now? Are the streets passable? FedEx doesn't know about nor care about the contents your package. If it snowing or recently snowed, they won't send out drivers until it's safe to do so. if they send out drivers in dicey conditions it will be for obvious medical packages, medications, payroll, etc. A COD package isn't a high priority in this circumstance and was probably left behind. The status igven on the internet and via e-mail on packages in the FedEx system is vague at best. Call FedEx and they can give you detail.

i am a fedex guy, trust me, i know.

My tracking link to FedEx is now updated to say IN TRANSIT, and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow before noon. It was not picked up in Santa Monica until 4:59 this afternoon.

I guess the reason for the weird message was that it hadn't left D Trade yet. No worries. B) But thanks for all the help, folks!!