Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It just CAN'T go down like they say

tabndust

The reason a country would take the 000's off of a currency is when the country is suffering from what is called HYPER inflation IE double or triple digit inflation . Seeing as Iraq is under 5% I dont think that they would fall under that heading of hyper inflation Read on here a bit and you will find a TON of articles and reason why the 000's aren't being pulled but more than likely what we will see about the 000's is that they are pulled off the value IE .00085 to .85 or even higher. I'm not saying that we will only get 85 on the dollar just using as example.

I don't know how changing the nominal value helps them accomplish their goal of removing the larger bills from circulation.

So its being a "lopster" knowing all outcomes and scenerios of this investment? laugh.gif What a joke.....we are all here for the same reason....just because someone answers another persons questions honestly without telling him he is stupid and that a lop wont happen that makes him believe that a lop is going to happen or makes him a so called "lopster"? Give me a break.....its called being educated about what you get yourself into.....

What makes you think he was referring to you?

Ok then can I ask a question without me having to spend a few days reading. Based on the evidence that is out there, is it guaranteed the Dinar will be revalued and the notes will stand to make money? or is there a possiblity that they could do some other way and we could all just really get out money back? (I am aware that is an extremely uneducated question to ask, I will research more should it not happen 2mrw as Ive been told)

Well, you would think the US would WANT us to be invest in the Dinar. IF it hits big they would get 35% of all of our profits.

Just sit back and imagine that. If we all had a million Dinar. 1 out of every 3 would do nothing but pay the USA money.

Savvy69, this is no guarantee on ANYTHING. It's looking good and thousands of us 'dreamers' have invested in it, A lot are like me. We have some extra cash that can sit around for a while and POTENTIALLY make us big profits.

If it doesn't, then we have learned a TON about world markets and taken a small loss in the exchange when we cash it back in if nothing happens.

The news today is HUGE! Go read it. Once sanctions are lifter the Dinar becomes a world traded currency again and we are the pioneers helping to build a new free section of the world.

• Upvote 1

I can give EVERYONE some more good news about people saying that the 25K's will be worth the 25s.

Check Ebay right now at how many auctions are going on for 50 - 250- and 500 bills.

If they chop the zeros from the big bills like I said earlier then. They would have to change EVERY BILL IN CIRCULATION.

I don't see that happening.

PS: I wish I had a stack of 500s just in case LOL

• Upvote 2

Actually it can go down like they say. They have stated it will redenominate (LOP) and it will. Mark my words.

I guess we're getting close to finding out who's right. Don't take it personaly,but I hope your wrong....................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

In my opinion what we are holding now are fils. 1 fil equals 1/1000 of a dinar. When the lower denoms (which in reality will be worth more) are released, they will be known as dinars and what we are holding will be treated as fils. Which truly sucks! But read the fact, crunch the numbers, and use a little common sense. Quit listening to everybody (even me) and investigate! Draw your own conclusions

honestly think after reading everything that if the rate comes out to about 3.22 like every one is saying then we will times our investment by 3.22.

So 1,000,000 = 1060. 1060 X 3.22 = 3413.00

Net $2413.00 Profit for this investment.

I don't know want to rain on any parades, but that's just how I see it coming down.

I sure hope I'm wrong. BUT it's still a nice quick profit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

First of all, it would NOT be "dropping the 000's." It would be dropping three decimal points! :blink:

Then if they revalue, it would be the each dinar that would be worth $3.22.

So.... 1,000,000 dinar x $3.22 = $3,220,000

I hope all you soon to be millionaires get some decent CPAs!!!! :P

So its being a "lopster" knowing all outcomes and scenerios of this investment? :lol: What a joke.....we are all here for the same reason....just because someone answers another persons questions honestly without telling him he is stupid and that a lop wont happen that makes him believe that a lop is going to happen or makes him a so called "lopster"? Give me a break.....its called being educated about what you get yourself into.....

Keep, I often read your posts and find that your logic and mine are one in the same. My question to you, as I've noticed you're knowledgeable and level headed, what about this whole Warka bank thing? Let's say I fund my Warka account with basically $1100 USD and purchase $1M IQD. Let's say they do an "in-country only" RV. Since my money is IN Iraq, couldn't I simply exchange at that given rate back into USD and then have my money wired back to the States?

Actually 90% of all the currency is IN country....those numbers have been posted from documents found by scooter....there is no evidence of any country holding dinar except the US and we aren't even sure what exactly that money is being used for....from what I remember reading it's being held and we are giving Iraq money off the interest....

Keep, is there a way to PM or Email you privately?

TO ALL HERE IN THE SUBJECT NO MATTER HOW IT GOES I THINK EVERYONE HERE IS HOPEING FOR THE BEST AN THE THOUGH OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING TURNS MY STOMACH UP SIDE DOWN JUST LIKE ENTIRE UNITED STATES (THE COUNTRY) WE HAVE ALOT OR A LITTLE INVESTED ON IRAQ SO LETS JUST BE OPTIMIST NOT PESEMIST ABOUT IT AND HOPE FOR THE BEST>"ITS JUST MY HUMBOLD OPINION"

honestly think after reading everything that if the rate comes out to about 3.22 like every one is saying then we will times our investment by 3.22.

So 1,000,000 = 1060. 1060 X 3.22 = 3413.00

Net $2413.00 Profit for this investment.

Sorry but isnt the math a little wrong there? If the rate comes down from what is is to say $11 then it will be the factor by which caused this. So for say 1100 to go to 11 is 100. So investment x 100 is output. For me £700 x 100 = £70,000

Or if it goes to $3 then $1100/$3 = 366.67 so Investment £700 x 366.67 = Lots of money.

Correct or incorrect?

First of all, it would NOT be "dropping the 000's." It would be dropping three decimal points! :blink:

Then if they revalue, it would be the each dinar that would be worth $3.22.

So.... 1,000,000 dinar x $3.22 = $3,220,000

I hope all you soon to be millionaires get some decent CPAs!!!! :P

Where do they say they are dropping three decimal points?