Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blind leading the Blind. Rocketman

rocketman2010

No one seems to know nothing....... Guru here..... Guru there...... Gurus everywhere. Still the same results. And I think. thats when Gods about to have his good time. Because it's gonna take a miracle to straighten this thing out. But the question is do you believe in them. Maybe thats the hold up. Stop asking the gurus and go to the man. Merry Christmas. But what ever he decides. I'm tired of this ride.

I cant understand how people don't want religion in an investment but how can you put God out of anything. GIVE ME A LINK.

• Upvote 6

I am sorry Rocketman but God is not a genie in a bottle that your rub so he can grant your wishes.. If you think that is what christianity is all about then I think you need to go back to your church and learn the true meaning of christainty I respectfully suggest.

Well you are 100% right. God is not a genie. in a bottle because he made the bottle. and its not what goes in your mouth its what comes out your mouth. you must be drinking or drunk because everyone knows the church is in your heart. so How can i go to myself. respectfully you should find yourself in Christ. Hes already there. just gotta get that Devil out of you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Well you are 100% right. God is not a genie. in a bottle because he made the bottle. and its not what goes in your mouth its what comes out your mouth. you must be drinking or drunk because everyone knows the church is in your heart. so How can i go to myself. respectfully you should find yourself in Christ. Hes already there. just gotta get that Devil out of you.

That's a pretty bold statement coming from a mere mortal....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We (as investors) are not the only people the rv effects! the rv will effect every single person in the world in one form or another!

so let me ask you this, why wouldnt god want us to pray for an rv? because in doing so we are praying that something happens which in turn will positively effect the ENTIRE WORLD. not just us.

so yes, please everyone remember to pray for this event to come to fruition. not just for ourselves but for the world. and remember that there is more to this prayer then just asking for wealth. like helping a war torn country to finally complete its necissary steps to come to peace, after thousands of years or blood shed.

dont forget to give thanks for everything you hold dear in the world for without the ability to appreciate what you already have you make it hard for more thing to come into your life desire.

remember " like attracts like" ;)

hope you have have an amazing holiday!

cheers to a very prosperous IQD RV IN 2010!

GOD BLESS! :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rocketman....Your interpretation of scripture is downright weird....

A church CANNOT be in one's heart. Are you telling me you have bricks and mortor surrounding your arteries? You would be dead. Jesus did NOT means church is in your heart. The REAL translation is the kingdom is IN YOUR MIDST. Meaning since Jesus is the King of the Kingdom and he was STANDING next to them, that the representative OF that kingdom was in their midst...

Man is NOT the image of God. God doesn't look like a frickin man. He is a spirit creature which NO MAN has ever seen.

• Upvote 2

Rocketman....Your interpretation of scripture is downright weird....

A church CANNOT be in one's heart. Are you telling me you have bricks and mortor surrounding your arteries? You would be dead. Jesus did NOT means church is in your heart. The REAL translation is the kingdom is IN YOUR MIDST. Meaning since Jesus is the King of the Kingdom and he was STANDING next to them, that the representative OF that kingdom was in their midst...

Man is NOT the image of God. God doesn't look like a frickin man. He is a spirit creature which NO MAN has ever seen.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IMAGINE THAT. BANE THATS THE CHURCH.

what's in your heart, BANE?

Edited by rocketman2010