Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COMMON SENSE VIEW OF WHERE WE REALLY ARE...BY POURIT

pourit

A COMMON SENSE VIEW OF WHERE WE REALLY ARE...

FROM...... POURIT.....IE:...POURITFORWARD

SOME MAY BE RUMOR BUT ALMOST EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE NOW..THIS IS GOOD

1) ALAWI IS WALKING AWAY...DOESN'T LIKE WHATS GOING ON...NOT A PROBLEM

2) MALIKI IS IN CHARGE...BIGTIME

3) MANY MANY SHIPS MOVING INTO PORT.....THIS IS GOOD

4) ALL CARGO SHIPS WITH VALUED SHIPMENTS HAVE AN EMBARGO ON THEM TILL NEXT (NOT THIS) WEDNESDAY...THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS...

5) BANKS PINGING A HAPPY RATE.....YES

6) BIDEN CHAIRING MEETING AT UN ON THE 15TH TO VOTE ON CHAPTER 7 REMOVAL...THIS IS NOT A

DISCUSSION BUT A VOTE....GOOD

7) WTO MEETING ON THE 18TH TO CONSIDER IRAQ...BETTER

8) #7 ABOVE CAN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT #6 AND #6 CAN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT RV RV RV.....BEST

9) 13 COUNTRIES READY TO REVALUE AT THE SAME TIME...INCLUDING VIETNAM,

BRAZIL,TURKEY,KUWAIT,CHINA, IRAN, PHILLIPPINES, TIWAN, INDIA, UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, AND

OF COURSE IRAQ...IRAQ...IRAQ...IRAQ...

10) GOVERNMENT...LAST MINISTERAL SEAT RUMORED AGREED UPON TODAY WHICH SIGNALS THE GOVERNMENT

IS COMPLETE...........YAHOOOOO

11) SCOOTER (ONE OF MY FAVORITES) INDICATED THAT WITH NEW FORCASTED OIL ASSETS RV HAS

POTENTIAL TO BE..... VERY STRONG

12) RUMOR IS ATMS AND SMART CARDS ARE LOADED....HAPPY DAYS

13) KURDS PAID THEIR GOVERNMENT TODAY...THIS IS GOOD

14) PRICES ON THE SHELVES IN IRAQ HAVE TWO PRICES.......WHY WOULD THAT BE...HMMMMM!!!

15) NOW HERE IS A NEGATIVE...A COUPLE PEOPLE THINK SOME OF THIS MAY NOT BE TRUE...TIME WILL TELL

SUMMARY.....45 DAYS AGO ALL WE WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS FORMING THE GOVERNMENT...AND TODAY ALL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS FINISHING A COUPLE OF ITEMS AND THE RV. WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN...VERY SOON. WHAT IS VERY SOON...THE CONCENSUS IS BY THE 18TH OF DECEMBER. BUT REMEMBER ...MALIKI STILL HAS TWO WEEKS TO GET THINGS DONE IF HE NEEDS IT. ALMOST EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT A RATE OF $3.22 TO $3.86. BOTH OF WHICH WOULD BE JUST FINE...I CAN TELL YOU THIS...THE 15TH TO THE 18TH HAS VERY STRONG INDICATORS FOR AN RV. COULD IT TAKE ANOTHER MONTH...YES...AND ALTHOUGH WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR WEDNESDAY AS MANY, MANY BELIEVE...WHAT EVER YOU DO...DON'T GIVE UP THE SHIP BECAUSE THE WORLD NEEDS YOU TO HAVE WEALTH TO SHARE WITH OTHERS............AND ONE FACT I JUST HEARD...CONFIRMED......I JUST FOUND OUT 5 MINUTES AGO A LITTLE GIRL NAMED LOLA WILL BE BORN IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA IN THE SPRING ...OUR SON BEING THE FATHER, AND IT BEATS ANY RV OUT THERE.......HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK AND OF COURSE...DON'T FORGET TO ........POURITFORWARD

Great info, thanks for posting that !!!

One question I have friend in Iraq as we speak none of them can confirm 2 prices on items in local shops. How have we confirmed this information. Just wondering. Congrats on being a grandfather, hope this does RV soon so you can spoil that grandchild even more.

• Upvote 2

Ok we are hearing the rumor that there are two different prices in the stores in Iraq.....I dont think thats a good thing.....that sounds like the two currencies will have different values.....i.e this can of soda is either 2000 old dinar or 2 of the new dinar.....when germany did that it was when they were changing currencies.....if they were straight up revaluing the currency there would be no need for two different prices in stores.....

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 13

Ok we are hearing the rumor that there are two different prices in the stores in Iraq.....I dont think thats a good thing.....that sounds like the two currencies will have different values.....i.e this can of soda is either 2000 old dinar or 2 of the new dinar.....when germany did that it was when they were changing currencies.....if they were straight up revaluing the currency there would be no need for two different prices in stores.....

no they say that there is two prices on the items (one being pre rv price, and the other post rv price) so that when the rv happens they dont have to f**K with inventory. its already done.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Pour it forward first off always enjoy your post BUT most of this information comes from unreliable sources and cannot be confirmed by a solid source.

3) MANY MANY SHIPS MOVING INTO PORT.....THIS IS GOOD

Who says the banks are doing the happy dance? (Please someone convince me prove me wrong I beg you.)

5) BANKS PINGING A HAPPY RATE.....YES

9) 13 COUNTRIES READY TO REVALUE AT THE SAME TIME...INCLUDING VIETNAM, BRAZIL,TURKEY,KUWAIT,CHINA, IRAN, PHILLIPPINES, TIWAN, INDIA, UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, AND OF COURSE IRAQ...IRAQ...IRAQ...IRAQ...

What solid confirmation do we have on this is it from the same sources we have for everything else?

12) RUMOR IS ATMS AND SMART CARDS ARE LOADED....HAPPY DAYS

This remains unconfirmed.

14) PRICES ON THE SHELVES IN IRAQ HAVE TWO PRICES.......WHY WOULD THAT BE...HMMMMM!!!

This remains unconfirmed. this is definatly crap.

I will now take cover (Incoming, Incoming, Incoming)

I am just saying that do not let this crap ruin your Holiday Spend what Precious time you have with your families. I wish I could be home with my family for the holidays but duty and honor for my country require I be here. (I know it sounds CORNY)

Madman Out

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

One question I have friend in Iraq as we speak none of them can confirm 2 prices on items in local shops. How have we confirmed this information. Just wondering. Congrats on being a grandfather, hope this does RV soon so you can spoil that grandchild even more.

That would be incredibly easy to confirm with a photo. Sandy040 tells us his friend in Iraq haven't seen two prices anywhere. That fact that it hasn't been confirmed tells me it's BS. The source of this "intel" tells me that too. I wouldn't concern myself with this.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Pourit for your insight on where we stand with this investment and of course congratulations on the little one coming. I have four grandkids and one recent addition. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and can't wait to share the blessings we will have with the RV. Praise God. God Bless Everyone and Merry Christmas. :D

• Upvote 1

no they say that there is two prices on the items (one being pre rv price, and the other post rv price) so that when the rv happens they dont have to f**K with inventory. its already done.

Well no offense to anyone here but I along with madman and Scooby Doo, am gonna have to call BS on that one.....NO ONE will know any kind of price change until everything is voted on and approved and announced.....we have people on the ground checking this and its no where to be found....no one knows anything of this.....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

Well no offense to anyone here but I along with madman and Scooby Doo, am gonna have to call BS on that one.....NO ONE will know any kind of price change until everything is voted on and approved and announced.....we have people on the ground checking this and its no where to be found....no one knows anything of this.....

hey its all good to me i really dont wanna sweat the small stuff, i just wanna she this **** done and over with so we can have this RV!!

That would be incredibly easy to confirm with a photo. Sandy040 tells us his friend in Iraq haven't seen two prices anywhere. That fact that it hasn't been confirmed tells me it's BS. The source of this "intel" tells me that too. I wouldn't concern myself with this.

[/quote

Should not be calling others thoughts BS if you can not prove it wrong. Someone could just have easily called BS on you for believing Sandy040 bc they have no proof either. Your simple minded negativity should be directed else where.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

9) 13 COUNTRIES READY TO REVALUE AT THE SAME TIME...INCLUDING VIETNAM,

BRAZIL,TURKEY,KUWAIT,CHINA, IRAN, PHILLIPPINES, TIWAN, INDIA, UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, AND

In Brazil nobody is talking about a revaluation of the Reaal. Can you give me a link where I can find more info about your statement?

• Upvote 2

Why did someone give you a neg for the post. You are just telling it like it is. You are right by the way. Plus, I think it's BS about 2 prices being on shelves.

• Upvote 6