Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I disagree with keepmwlknfny

Oil4life

your first post on this thread to kwf was incorect if they redenominate by just removing the three zero's a twenty 5 dinar will be worth 25 usd .Now a 25000.note is worth 25 dollars so to remove three zeros or redenominate would make the dinar 100 times more valueable.What your stating is the value of the 25000 notwe will be equal to or become the same as the value of a 25 dinar note that would be a devaluation,or lop!

• Upvote 1

your first post on this thread to kwf was incorect if they redenominate by just removing the three zero's a twenty 5 dinar will be worth 25 usd .Now a 25000.note is worth 25 dollars so to remove three zeros or redenominate would make the dinar 100 times more valueable.What your stating is the value of the 25000 notwe will be equal to or become the same as the value of a 25 dinar note that would be a devaluation,or lop!

no no no that was from keepn i just copied and pasted what he said and believes...

it make's absolutely no sence to me to have a 25,000 note in your pocket and the next day its only worth 25 dinar...dumb

Hey wait a minute, I want credit where it is due now.... A$$CLOWN is mine guys... :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats funny!! You have full credit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, lets talk/debate about this subject WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING!!!!

To me you lose credibility when you have to call each other names!

• Upvote 2

ok :fair enough .I'm Jonny come lately i guess but the way i read the thread was you were correcting him for a previous statement and then were agreeing with a lopp statement.Even the moderator changed the thread title because you were being a little quote [harsh] on someone for disagreeing. I like kwf posts .Reguardless a lopp aint gonna happen.Peace

• Upvote 1

Im still thinking they will raise the value of the Dinar.....I dont think they will RD.....of course Im still positive....and I still dont see it coming in any less then 1.13 which is what they have told us they have been implementing behind the scenes the past three years.....I dont think that it will start off anything over 2 dollars....that will take time...but none the less we will make money!!

GOOD MAN ;)

There are just too many rumors going on and have been for many years, but more so over the last year. Everyone seems to have their own personal 'sources' as I have mine.....with all the business and transactions that have been taking place, all the demands thrown at Iraq, and even how a certain country is requesting payment from Iraq in Iraqi dinar, my gut says we are going to get paid well when we exchange currency. Patience first, rumors must be taken with a grain of salt (the good and bad ones).

If you want to be successful, copy a successful person.......that's why my family owns millions in dinar! GO RV!!!!!!

KUWAIT DID RV AND MEXICO DROPPED ZEROS.....HOPIN IRAQ COPIES KUWAIT!

You all are talking about one of the wealthiest countries in the world when and if they can get their "act" together. Why would they want to LOP their dinar when doing an RV or an RI will give them a stronger base for their economy. They will not LOP, it is not in their best interest. GO RV there are a lot of stockings to fill!!!

so oil4life, since you cant seem to understand what keep is explaining, then why dont you tell us all what a redenomination is to you?

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/redenomination.asp

What Does Redenomination Mean?

1. The process whereby a country's currency is recalibrated due to significant inflation and currency devaluation. Certain currencies have been redenominated a number of times over the last century for various reasons.

2. The process of changing the currency value on a financial security.

Click here for Investopedia FXtrader

So there you have it folks. Keep is correct.

I read what needed to be, KEEPM youa a clown

ive been hearing from many of people that your a clown i'm not the only one... keep it goin your doing a great job :o

LOL....and those are the ones such as yourself that don't like to hear the reality of things or simply just don't understand enough about the investment to hold an intelligent conversation with someone else....cause like you they always are so quick to run their mouths but can't back it up with any factual information....you just lose all your validity in making a post in the first place....

LOL then maybe you should go read up on how a redenomination really works and stop listening to the versions that are false and that make it seem thats what we really want lol.....you wont get any fairy tales from me!!! I cant help it you didnt know what you were getting yourself into before you bought your dinar.....its what any smart investor does....checks all possible scenerios before throwing money into the pot......

I respect what you do here Keep. With all do respect, most people got into this investment on a whim. They saw an opportunity to maybe get rich, and they took it. Some friend or relative, or friend of a friend, or co-worker convinced them to invest, and they did. Research happened after they realized it wasn't going to revalue in a week. 90% of us haven't the foggiest idea how to invest. And I speak for myself more than anyone else. Not trying to start a fight with you, just throwing some reality in.