Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could it go down this way?

DeadGuy

OK, I was laying in bed last as the cold Ohio winds blew and I was thinking that IF (BIG IF) the re denominate the bills to get the big ones out of circulation what would we do?

Could this be how it all goes down?

We go to the bank and trade our 25,000 notes for a thousand $25 notes, right?

That leaves us with the same amount of Dinars, just smaller bills.

Now, if that happens then sooner or later the value of them would rise gradually and we would just keep them and play them like stocks?

When the economy is stable and the Dinar rises ( and it WILL RISE) say a quarter on the US dollar then we go to the bank and cash them in.

Does that sound right? Or am I way off base?

OR, will this be the case?

When we trade our 25,000 they only give us ONE $25 note that is suppose the EQUAL to the 25,000 one?

Thanks in advance for the answers

buds

chuck

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

If you would like to exchange for smaller bills, I suggest you make an appointment with Dinar Trade after the RV, provided you ordered your dinar from them. Ali has repeatedly said that his company will provide USD or smaller denominations of IQD at your request. The cost remains $150 per million or any part of a million IQD exchanged.

LOL, I AM confused! That's why I asked. hahaha

I just trying to get some opinions on what y'all think will happen.

I mean NONE of us KNOW how this will play out.

It's a FACT that we keep reading that Iraq wants to get the larger bills out of circulation. I've read a bunch of news reports.

My confusion is if I'm an Iraqi Citizen and I do work for someone from US and he pays me with a 25,000 bill and the change happens will that Iraqi citizen then go to his bank and get

a HUNDRED BILLS? Or just ONE that is worth more?

Hey, If I'm too ignorant then close this and I'll go back to coloring, but as an American I can color inside OR outside the lines. That's MY RIGHT and no one can tell me what to do with my crayons.

I love you guys!!!

BUDS!

chuck

• Upvote 4

LOL, I AM confused! That's why I asked. hahaha

I just trying to get some opinions on what y'all think will happen.

I mean NONE of us KNOW how this will play out.

It's a FACT that we keep reading that Iraq wants to get the larger bills out of circulation. I've read a bunch of news reports.

My confusion is if I'm an Iraqi Citizen and I do work for someone from US and he pays me with a 25,000 bill and the change happens will that Iraqi citizen then go to his bank and get

a HUNDRED BILLS? Or just ONE that is worth more?

Hey, If I'm too ignorant then close this and I'll go back to coloring, but as an American I can color inside OR outside the lines. That's MY RIGHT and no one can tell me what to do with my crayons.

I love you guys!!!

BUDS!

chuck

If i new deadguy i would tell you, like you said nobody know's and i myself am courious just like you so very good point here... i hope we get answers

OK, this is my last post. I'll sit back and read until the big day happens like I did before I joined.

I got into this because I think it's fascinating and I like following how a brand new country will evolve. It's like watching history unfold right before our eyes.

The Iraqis have endured such suffering and hardship for so many year that I believe many of them don't KNOW how happy they can be if the government does their job right.

Just think, 10 years ago (or less) you could be taken from your home and maimed or killed just for losing a sporting event.

I have my movie stuff going great and I own a couple of businesses so I'll be OK either way this runs.

I'm really pulling for the Iraqis and hope they become a model country soon.

BEST to US all......

chuck

the second theory you stated is true....if they redenominate your 25k bill will only be 25 dinar, and then you cash in for USD at whatever the current exchange rate will be.......There is no guarantee that we will have time or will have access to the smaller denoms before we are required to give up our bigger bills....thats where all the speculation comes in.....we dont know if we will have a time frame or not....or if our bills will only be worth a fraction of what they are in comparison to the smaller denoms.....but if they do redenominate the bills will end up like this 25k=25 10k=10 5k=5 1k=1 500= .50 250= .25 and so on.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thompson25......... I already wrote that I wasn't posting anymore, but I don't want to be rude and not answer you.

I personally could give a fat dead guy's booty weather someone pluses or minuses me. Heck I don't even know what it is.

I have posted a couple of questions on here and one conversation I have had with my bank teller --- (here's a hint, DON'T EVER DO THAT!!!)

Anyway, I got a ton of flack for asking questions and really got hammered when I wanted to share a conversation.

So, I'm done posting. I like this place so I'll keep reading seeing people claw each other to death daily.

I think I have 30 some more 'points' you can have them if you're playing whatever game they mean.

OH, BTW...... I have NEVER hidden behind some crazy name and said ANYTHING down to anyone. I was asked who I am and I said who i was IN REAL LIFE, not my "board persona" like (Dianr Warrior) or something nutty like that.

I'll sign off the same way I signed in, but THANKS for being upset about getting grilled for asking a question.

BUDS

Chuck <----- that's my REAL NAME...... I don't hide & I'm VERY EASY to find. Jay Leno, Howard Stern, Matt Lauer, Rita Cosby and countless others have found me and NONE of them called me stupid of their shows.

Iraqi's won't have to exchange them...they will work in tandem....everything will have two prices...old dinar price and new dinar price....if you buy something that cost $25 new dinar then you would be able to purchase it with a $25,000 old dinar....they will continue this until the old currency is out of circulation or at least give them a reasonable time frame for exchanging them.

And since we have Presidential Order 13303 we have the same rights to invest in Iraq as Iraqi's do...which should give us the same time frame for exchanging as they have....and I can't see why they would want to put a limited window on it.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1103360/posts

the above link in the Presidential Order

thompson25......... I already wrote that I wasn't posting anymore, but I don't want to be rude and not answer you.

I personally could give a fat dead guy's booty weather someone pluses or minuses me. Heck I don't even know what it is.

I have posted a couple of questions on here and one conversation I have had with my bank teller --- (here's a hint, DON'T EVER DO THAT!!!)

Anyway, I got a ton of flack for asking questions and really got hammered when I wanted to share a conversation.

So, I'm done posting. I like this place so I'll keep reading seeing people claw each other to death daily.

I think I have 30 some more 'points' you can have them if you're playing whatever game they mean.

OH, BTW...... I have NEVER hidden behind some crazy name and said ANYTHING down to anyone. I was asked who I am and I said who i was IN REAL LIFE, not my "board persona" like (Dianr Warrior) or something nutty like that.

I'll sign off the same way I signed in, but THANKS for being upset about getting grilled for asking a question.

BUDS

Chuck <----- that's my REAL NAME...... I don't hide & I'm VERY EASY to find. Jay Leno, Howard Stern, Matt Lauer, Rita Cosby and countless others have found me and NONE of them called me stupid of their shows.

I just don't understand why people would neg rep you when all your doing is asking a question.