Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade

uncs

I have been playing out the RV situation over and over in my mind and one thing sticks out and its a pretty good question about cashing in with ALI and Dinar Trade. My question is this. When the RV does in fact take place will Ali recieve a phone call from the real deal and know what the rate is immediately? just curious because if it hits and his phone blows up will the operators on the phone know as soon as it happens? Just curious cause I don't want to call in and they say "i don't know" and it infact has happened! Just curious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is basically what he said in the interview with DD and he said he will know from the CBI the exact rate... he will then open up shop at several locations and give us the rate we lock in at... the only thing we owe is 150 per million.... I can't add the link because we can't promote other sites and that is fare but just look it up... hope that helps