Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unwrapping the Gift

Pastor Tommy

Unwrapping the Gift...James 1:17 (KJV) 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. I can't but help submit this letter of encouragement to all of those that are invested in this opportunity to which we have all started at some point of entrance and became very happy and excited to dream of the the possibilities of such good fortune and what it could afford each of us when it was revealed to us that very first day that we learned about it.

However, as time continues to stretch ones resolve as things keep dragging along throughout the days, months, and years; and with each rumor, wrong or right intel, wise or foolish speculations to the next moves that Iraq will make or not make, and of the other types of sources that so many strain every hour to hear, in order to breath some kind of calmness and sense into this decision that they made when they invested in Iraq which is a war torn country with many great challenges. I desire and hope to submit a word from God to all of you that are here on a daily basis waiting for this huge moment of delivery of that child you are carrying within the womb of possiblilties and dreams. God has made it clear that it is He that gives man power to get wealth in order that He might establish His covenant (Deut. 8:18). Therefore, God intends the wealth of the sinner to be laid up for the just (Proverbs 13:22). Why? So that those who will receive it, will listen to His directives in how they are to use it...and extend God's charitableness to a lost and dying world. Unfortunately, there are those that monetary riches will only enhance to a greater level of what they already do with their life. But for the many I do hope that all know that responsibility comes with what God places in your hands. That should be our greatest work now as we wait [we should prepare, plan, and develop our spirit man]...and that of course is readying our hearts for what God will tell us to do with this wealth. Don't take that lightly as to neglect what's most important!

With these Scriptures already submitted above, I am sure most of you are familar and are holding on to them dearly to keep your sanity. Yet, I hope to pass along some important wisdom to consider as you wait on this divine and most useful moment to come for so many who believe in its gift. Ecclesiastes 5:19-20 (KJV) 19 Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God. 20 For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart. This passage anchors itself to the fact that God answers in the joy of a person's heart and not in the daily strain of him trying to make things happen so that he might be happy once he or she has it. No! Happiness and riches are already connected to God's children who keep their minds on Him; which on the contrary is why so much effort and concentration on trying to get it obscures our relationship with Him and even causes the heart to become sick through waiting. Many have had their entire personalities change negatively on here through frustrated remarks because they are so deeply rooted in the process, rather than in the One who gives the gift. Let us ascend to a higher place.

There is another great passage over in Proverbs that would do us all good to meditate upon and thereby revive our confidence as to the real fact that God favors those who diligently seek and put their trust Him in all matters. The Scripture over in Proverbs that I mentioned is found in: Proverbs 13:12 (KJV) 12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. I believe this passage has perfectly described where many are as of right now relating to this verse...as they have been wading daily through the enormous mounds of intel that has still not produced what they essentially have been waiting to hear. My dear friends, our times and seasons are in the hands of the Lord...let us trust Him and keep our eyes upon the Him from where our help comes from. I wonder what our demeanor would look and sound like if our time was so intently focused in the Word of God as we cling to these blogs and other sources of information. I am sure the emotions would not be displaying the ups and downs that so many exude in their comments from one day to the next. We are told in the Bible that as a man thinks in his heart so is he...and again the Bible teaches that from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. These passages are great indicators to the kind of condition the spirit of those who are connected to this soon coming blessing are allowing to develop within them. As people unwrap you in life...what will they find inside? That is an important thought worthy of our meditation. Our inner man is in need of constant maturing in order to cause one to be wise in the things of God. We will need this greatly when this thing unfolds.

I will leave this Scripture for your thoughtful meditation my friends and fellow believers in Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:16-21 (KJV)

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

God reveals things to His prophets before they happen (Amos 3:7). Again, Jesus said that His sheep hear His voice and no other will they follow. I believe God is desiring for us to listen to Him more intently and get our ears off of listening to so much that has our hearts constantly stressed and sick through the information to which holds so much uncertainity from one day to the next. God sees the ending from the beginning and truely knows what is coming...His insight will suddenly bring us to that day I assure you! Therefore, keep your eyes on Him and let God bring this into fruition in His good timing. It will be perfect! God bless each of you and remember that you are who God says you are! Merry Christmas to all of you and be sure to unwrap the gift of Christ. So many need to see Him!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unwrapping the Gift...James 1:17 (KJV) 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. I can't but help submit this letter of encouragement to all of those that are invested in this opportunity to which we have all started at some point of entrance and became very happy and excited to dream of the the possibilities of such good fortune and what it could afford each of us when it was revealed to us that very first day that we learned about it.

However, as time continues to stretch ones resolve as things keep dragging along throughout the days, months, and years; and with each rumor, wrong or right intel, wise or foolish speculations to the next moves that Iraq will make or not make, and of the other types of sources that so many strain every hour to hear, in order to breath some kind of calmness and sense into this decision that they made when they invested in Iraq which is a war torn country with many great challenges. I desire and hope to submit a word from God to all of you that are here on a daily basis waiting for this huge moment of delivery of that child you are carrying within the womb of possiblilties and dreams. God has made it clear that it is He that gives man power to get wealth in order that He might establish His covenant (Deut. 8:18). Therefore, God intends the wealth of the sinner to be laid up for the just (Proverbs 13:22). Why? So that those who will receive it, will listen to His directives in how they are to use it...and extend God's charitableness to a lost and dying world. Unfortunately, there are those that monetary riches will only enhance to a greater level of what they already do with their life. But for the many I do hope that all know that responsibility comes with what God places in your hands. That should be our greatest work now as we wait [we should prepare, plan, and develop our spirit man]...and that of course is readying our hearts for what God will tell us to do with this wealth. Don't take that lightly as to neglect what's most important!

With these Scriptures already submitted above, I am sure most of you are familar and are holding on to them dearly to keep your sanity. Yet, I hope to pass along some important wisdom to consider as you wait on this divine and most useful moment to come for so many who believe in its gift. Ecclesiastes 5:19-20 (KJV) 19 Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God. 20 For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart. This passage anchors itself to the fact that God answers in the joy of a person's heart and not in the daily strain of him trying to make things happen so that he might be happy once he or she has it. No! Happiness and riches are already connected to God's children who keep their minds on Him; which on the contrary is why so much effort and concentration on trying to get it obscures our relationship with Him and even causes the heart to become sick through waiting. Many have had their entire personalities change negatively on here through frustrated remarks because they are so deeply rooted in the process, rather than in the One who gives the gift. Let us ascend to a higher place.

There is another great passage over in Proverbs that would do us all good to meditate upon and thereby revive our confidence as to the real fact that God favors those who diligently seek and put their trust Him in all matters. The Scripture over in Proverbs that I mentioned is found in: Proverbs 13:12 (KJV) 12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. I believe this passage has perfectly described where many are as of right now relating to this verse...as they have been wading daily through the enormous mounds of intel that has still not produced what they essentially have been waiting to hear. My dear friends, our times and seasons are in the hands of the Lord...let us trust Him and keep our eyes upon the Him from where our help comes from. I wonder what our demeanor would look and sound like if our time was so intently focused in the Word of God as we cling to these blogs and other sources of information. I am sure the emotions would not be displaying the ups and downs that so many exude in their comments from one day to the next. We are told in the Bible that as a man thinks in his heart so is he...and again the Bible teaches that from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. These passages are great indicators to the kind of condition the spirit of those who are connected to this soon coming blessing are allowing to develop within them. As people unwrap you in life...what will they find inside? That is an important thought worthy of our meditation. Our inner man is in need of constant maturing in order to cause one to be wise in the things of God. We will need this greatly when this thing unfolds.

I will leave this Scripture for your thoughtful meditation my friends and fellow believers in Jesus Christ:

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

God reveals things to His prophets before they happen (Amos 3:7). Again, Jesus said that His sheep hear His voice and no other will they follow. I believe God is desiring for us to listen to Him more intently and get our ears off of listening to so much that has our hearts constantly stressed and sick through the information to which holds so much uncertainity from one day to the next. God sees the ending from the beginning and truely knows what is coming...His insight will suddenly bring us to that day I assure you! Therefore, keep your eyes on Him and let God bring this into fruition in His good timing. It will be perfect! God bless each of you and remember that you are who God says you are! Merry Christmas to all of you and be sure to unwrap the gift of Christ. So many need to see Him!

Pastor Tommy, I am not much of a religious man but I appreciate your post! The words do speak deeply to what's really important in life and that's what matters. Thanks for your post!

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much ,steady the course

• Upvote 2