Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another 5/3th Rumor

Lilalbertus

(Before I post I would like to say this is a rumor, so take it as a rumor)

A family friend of mine just told me the bank manger at 5/3th told her that the RV will be done on Dec 15th.

My friend is has never lied before so I believe what she says, but I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch, but I hope this is true.

Can anyone else confirm 5/3th bank rumors about the RV on Dec 15th??

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

(Before I post I would like to say this is a rumor, so take it as a rumor)

A family friend of mine just told me the bank manger at 5/3th told her that the RV will be done on Dec 15th.

My friend is has never lied before so I believe what she says, but I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch, but I hope this is true.

Can anyone else confirm 5/3th bank rumors about the RV on Dec 15th??

YES...I may get bashed here...

Yes..I did hear the same "rumor" from Get team chat room....

Yes..i believe your friend and that person from Get team too....Why should they "lie" to us !

:):lol:B)

Let hope to see the RV on or before the Dec 15 th.

• Upvote 5

debunked. what is weird though is i just called my 53 bank in atlanta and asked to get a currency exchange rate. i was placed on hold before i even gave them the curreny, and when they came back on the phone they gave me the rate for iqd. thought that was weird but they said most of their customers are calling/buying iqd. i asked them if they knew anything about the 15th rv date and they said the do not receive info ahead of time. but anyways i guess itll happen when it happens.

debunked. what is weird though is i just called my 53 bank in atlanta and asked to get a currency exchange rate. i was placed on hold before i even gave them the curreny, and when they came back on the phone they gave me the rate for iqd. thought that was weird but they said most of their customers are calling/buying iqd. i asked them if they knew anything about the 15th rv date and they said the do not receive info ahead of time. but anyways i guess itll happen when it happens.

Im from Atlanta as well, Lawrenceville to be exact

I want the RV as much as anyone but to clear up this rumor, I am a manager at a Fifth Third and no memo has come out about the RV. Trust me, I will be on cloud nine if I hear anything. We sell Dinar all the time and we know as much if not less than anyone on this board.

In the words of another well bashed person here.... " 1st post" !!!!!!!!!!!!! B):lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I have been viewing this board for a few months after so many people have come in to buy Dinar at my branch. I have tried to do research and learn as much as I can. I can only say that at the branch level, nothing has been communicated to anyone about RV. I purchased some myself and have passion for it to happen. I have just been laughing the last few days reading posts about the bank getting prepared for the RV on the 15th. If the bank is, it has not informed it's branch managers. Just wanted to let you know what is known at the branch level.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the rumor, I like bank rumors!!! Did your friend say which 5th 3rd??? I live in Cincinnati and they are all over here. I have been to several 5th 3rds here in Cincy, and NONE OF THE EMPLOYEES, including managers have had ANY inside info on the IQD. Only that a lot of people are buying dinar right now. I was on the phone one day with a nice woman who is a 5th 3rd manager at the Landen Ohio branch ( SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS TO SAY THE LOCATION) She told me all the employees there had invested in the Dinar. Not because of inside information, but because of all the customers who read the same stuff we do on here. LOL. So this might ruffle some feathers, but I ask all people who post bank rumors to provide a location. If you dont then its made up B.S. Sorry.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV