Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Good News in the ISX

Soldiering4U

ISX index goes up by 0.3% this week

December 10, 2010 - 01:24:08

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) went up by 0.3% this week to close at 95.6 points, compared to last week’s 95.3 points, as trading activities exceeded seven billion Iraqi dinars.

“Trading went over 3.632 billion shares worth more than 7.330 billion dinars (roughly $6.2 million) through 1909 deals with non-Iraqis obtaining 208 purchase deals worth 627 million, nearly 8% of the overall trading this week,” according to an ISX news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The ISX witnessed its first E-trading session on April 19, 2009 over five registered companies, three banks and two hotels. The banks were: Ashur International Bank (AIB), Al-Mansour Bank and the Iraqi Credit Bank while the hotels were: Ashtar Hotel and Al-Mansour Hotel.

On June 7, the Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank and the Warka Bank joined the electronic trading sessions.

The ISX now holds five sessions from Sunday to Thursday.

SH (P)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=139663

my advice to you is find a good broker that is savvy in overseas investments...I kinda fell into it because one of my soldiers who's dad does it for a living so I talked to him about it last time I went on leave, but other than that do much research and like a poker game don't put in more than you are willing to loose my friend... Happy Investing