Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What my 5/3 teller said today (Friday)

DeadGuy

I ordered more dinar at my local 5/3 rd last week Friday. They said it could take 2 to 3 weeks to get my dinar in. I was surprised usually only takes 2-3 days. Tampa Bay area here.

Hi,

I have not ordered from 5/3 yet ?

What happens to your dinars if we get the RV while waiting for your dinars ?

Have you paid for yours already ?

GOOD LUCK..

RV RV RV GO GO GO >>>>>>>>>>>>

What the heck does my post count have to do with what my teller told me? HEY! Obviously you haven't read my OTHER 17 post.

I don't hide who I am or what I am asking when I don't know something. I did a very quick check to see how many of Teresa12's 1200 post actually has HELPED anyone.

Here are few very helpful ones from Teresa12:

1. Uhhhhh today is Saturday :rolleyes:

2. Great News! Thanks! :D

3. ME TOO MAN!

4. OH BROTHER! another one of these stupid threads :rolleyes:

5. :Dlooks good Scooter,

6. :DThanks Chief! You da man!

7. blah blah blah! <--- my personal favorite

8. thank you VIPER! :D

9. Hey nice picture ED! :D

10. oh brother! :rolleyes:

So, thank you Teresa12's wealth of knowledge you bring with your post. At least I'm TRYING to give any little contribution I can back to people that has treated me so good in such a short time. After seeing just ONE MINUTE of yours I should write in huge purple letters 1200 POST OF EYE ROLLING!

LOL.......1200 nothings in 6 months. (I guess this is one autograph request I won't be getting.

BASH ON GIRL

Buds

chuck

No need to defend yourself here deadguy, these exact rumors have been here for years. they always come around when ever the gurus come together on a date for rv. Dec 15 for example. there is so much hostility from people who have believed them in the past, they rush to their bank hoping they havent froze selling yet. then here we are months later and they see a similar post.

What the heck does my post count have to do with what my teller told me? HEY! Obviously you haven't read my OTHER 17 post.

I don't hide who I am or what I am asking when I don't know something. I did a very quick check to see how many of Teresa12's 1200 post actually has HELPED anyone.

3. ME TOO MAN!

So, thank you Teresa12's wealth of knowledge you bring with your post. At least I'm TRYING to give any little contribution I can back to people that has treated me so good in such a short time. After seeing just ONE MINUTE of yours I should write in huge purple letters 1200 POST OF EYE ROLLING!

LOL.......1200 nothings in 6 months. (I guess this is one autograph request I won't be getting.

BASH ON GIRL

Buds

chuck

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you! Some people talk all the time about nothing. Others only post when they actually have something to share. I am glad that you shared. I truly hope it's true but if not - thanks for a weekend full of hope & happy thoughts! :)

Ahhh nothing like the Christmas spirit of patience, tolerance and forgiveness to help us all get along especially in the rumor section and any way who's gonna listen to a dead guy ?!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K DG thanks for the post I think we're all just tired and want the ride to end, be patient with each other and I tell you that to remind myself as much as anyone else

3. ME TOO MAN!

BASH ON GIRL

Buds

chuck

NOW THATS FUNNY, hey this counts as a post for me.

I just got back from buying my last batch. Same teller. I asked her if she heard anything new and she said "NOPE"

I asked what she'll do Monday morning and she said " I'll keep selling them just like this until someone tells me different."

So, no news really. I'm at where I want to be on this so unless I hear something of importance I'll get my post count up to 1000 by saying.

"Good job" & "Thanks" or the famous by now "blah, blah, blah"

hahahahaha Just kidding. Thanks for helping out with all of this. I hope we all hit it big.

buds

chuck

PS: the rate today at 5/3 was 0.0010657000

250,000 = 266.43

that's NOT RUMOR - That's FACT ;-)

• Upvote 2