Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What my 5/3 teller said today (Friday)

DeadGuy

I went into my 5/3 bank in Columbus with my nephew to get 100,000 and I was standing there.

The teller knows us since we have been in buying Dinars so much told us that they got a memo from the home office stating specific to the IQD they MAY BE freezing sales of them starting Monday because of talk about Revaluation.

Now, she's our buddy and this is what she said to us. I have no proof except we have been in 10 times to buy Dinars and she was letting us know that we should finish getting what we want because of this memo.

She made sure her manager wasn't looking when she told us. She didn't say there WERE freezing - They said the MIGHT BE FREEZING.

Hey, just them getting a memo makes me happy.

This isn't some guy pumping. I'm just sharing what was told to us at about 4PM today (Friday)

buds

chuck

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I tried today to buy from 5/3rd that i have made 6 purchase's from w/o an account. They Told me they can no longer make orders if you dont have an account???? I thought WTF? It gonna make you money anyways when it RV's>>>> I was upset and called a Broker instead....GO RV >>>>

I'm in Columbus (Galloway) and You can read all about me by just Googling Dead Guy Chuck or Dead Body Guy.

If you like campy horror movies, check out my new one called ThanksKilling about a homicidal TURKEY!! LOL

buds

chuck

Your Crazy Dead Guy..... But if you need any actors my son is available .....he is a Drama Major in Toledo....let me know Keith z....GO RV

Hey there DeadGuy...it is my understandintg that freezing in not unusual when a currancy is about to revalue. It keeps investors from jumping from one currancy to another and causing instability in the market. It is only short term and happens on and off until currancys stabalize after a revaluation of whatever currency is happening. God Bless and GO RV!!! :P:P

Edited by Silhouette

I'm in Columbus (Galloway) and You can read all about me by just Googling Dead Guy Chuck or Dead Body Guy.

If you like campy horror movies, check out my new one called ThanksKilling about a homicidal TURKEY!! LOL

buds

chuck

If you need any soundtracks, let me know. I write soundtracks for Horror Movies, and have 14 tracks available and ready for a movie.

Let me know,

Know Moral Eyes

blackstarstudios@rocketmail.com

If you need any soundtracks, let me know. I write soundtracks for Horror Movies, and have 14 tracks available and ready for a movie.

Let me know,

Know Moral Eyes

blackstarstudios@rocketmail.com

"Night of the Living Dinar", by George Dinero. . . I can see it coming

financed by your DV friends post RV

u guys r kewl

• Upvote 4

"Night of the Living Dinar", by George Dinero. . . I can see it coming

financed by your DV friends post RV

u guys r kewl

Now that's what I'm talking about!! I've written music in Egyptian chords before, and would probably fit for that movie!! (I don't believe there are any Iraqi Chords, or I would incorporate those!!)

Thanks,

Know Moral Eyes

NOTICE!!!!!!!!! 18 posts????

Thank you Dannee ,you took the words out of my mouth,,total BS,,who does this chick think she is to be so insulting ?

Please Teresa disappear if thats your level of maturity,,I'll keep my more chosen words to myself..(lucky 4 u )

But really ..we don't need that...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Just because one is possibly a newbie, doesn't mean they could not have useful intel.

Your notice is becoming ridiculous, & I am not the only getting sick of this childish behavior.

Furthermore..if this continues, I would hope the mods would step in!!!

Noone has "Intel".

LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey at no time have ever said I know ANYTHING about this stuff. I have been reading and trying to learn as much as possible and keep it lighthearted.

What I said in the post was my teller at my bank told me to get bought what I was going to buy because she got a memo saying they MIGHT FREEZE SELLING THEM and they would send more instructions Monday either way. They have already stopped selling to people without accounts.

Plain and simple. No huge intel. Why do I need 1000 "Thank you" post to write what my teller said to me?

buds

chuck

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hey, Know_Moral_Eyes, I am a singer/songwriter. If you get a chance, check out my song on youtube. "save our constitution"...then..."waking up a sleeping giant...a song for all freedom loving patriots.

I don't know how to make it a link, or I would make it so you can just click on the link to hear.

I haven't been commenting long on here but have been watching this site for a long time. Invested 4 years ago. I have noticed that a lot of member numbers have gone up by making those quick remark, two word replies. Infact if you watch you will start to see certain ones who do it all the time It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not they are all intellegent individuals, it it just simply so that they can say "Hey look at me, I have a whole sh#t basket full of posts". People forget that this is a rumor section. Doesn't mean that everthing you are going to hear is going to be true and it may be a rumor passed along from someone else on another site. At least this one was about what a member was told by his teller at the bank. It wasn't "I was told by my sisters, boyfriends, second cousins, ex wifes fiance, second child who did a hit of acid a saw a sign that says it will happen today at 20 :1. I wouldn't have 1200 posts if I was on here for 10 years.

• Upvote 2