Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI is owned by....

Don Paul

Look no further than the back of the dollar bill to figure out who is in charge of Uncle Sam. Look at the eagle holding arrows and olive branches. U.S. is the instrument for war and peace. Directly above the eagle you can connect the dots to see who secretly rules over the United States.

• Upvote 1

Don Paul and Marcus thx for the posts you guys made...and you few two that think what they are talking about is all conspiricies...you need to read the book "Simple Things Made Simpler for Simpler People" :( or another book by the same author, "Dipstick Dialouge for Dummies"...everything not understood is not a conspiracy theory!!!

and Mr. Phonics...I live in Kentucky and take issue with your remarks comparing Indiana and Kentucky with the Great Welfare state of California...we can live like kings in Ky for less than $3, 000 actually much less, see we have out houses instead of indoor plumbing (cuts water bills), we bathe at the crick (creek in some parts) that saves on water heater and water bills, we still use kerosene lamps (no electric bill), we grow our on vittles and butcher our pigs and cows (cuts down on grocery bills) our wives and kids go barefooted most of the time (saves money on high heels and Air Jordans) we share an old mule and wagon with our neighbors (saves on gas and auto expense) if we are going very far we hitch a ride with the Amish (there horse is faster than our mule) if you don't work you don't eat (saves on welfare) we don't have to pay insurance cause ain't got nothin worth insuring and our kids are mostly home schooled after the 3rd grade (cuts down on school tax and school expense)...shucks I could go on but you should get an idea of how the economic system here is far advanced over California...oh yeah we breathe easier here cause ain't no smog and our local pot industry has some just as good as your state(matter of fact the sheriff raises some of the best)...thx for bringing to our attention how well off we is here in old Kentucky. If you would like to move here...we're right friendly folks but if you are a small business owner it shouldn't be moonshineing or bootlegging as my family already has that sewed up...Happy New Year! :P

• Upvote 4

If anyone owns the CBI other than the GOI, its Uncle Sam not the Rothchilds.

It's not what people don't know that causes them problems. It's what they think they know from not enough critical research that causes them problems.

The so-called "federal reserve" private bank is no more 'Federal' than federal express. Federal reserve is the mad dog and the corporation of Washington DC is the tail of that mad dog.

I don't want to make to many waves, but this is for those who may be a little to wrapped up in the flag.

What incredible chutzpah. For all the empty talk of Arabs pushing the Israelis into the sea, or Iranians "erasing Israel from the map" (a blatant mistranslation by the way), in the USS Liberty attack we witnessed the "always-innocent" Israelis spoiling for a fight with the mighty United States. If it were any other nation in the world doing to the the USS Liberty what the Israeli military did (and with weapons supplied to them by the United States no less!) it would and should have been regarded as a prelude to war. The Israelis have been caught spying on the United States and attacking the United States, and yet, they are nonetheless held to be "our only friend in the Middle East." Well, with friends like these... :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What incredible chutzpah. For all the empty talk of Arabs pushing the Israelis into the sea, or Iranians "erasing Israel from the map" (a blatant mistranslation by the way), in the USS Liberty attack we witnessed the "always-innocent" Israelis spoiling for a fight with the mighty United States. If it were any other nation in the world doing to the the USS Liberty what the Israeli military did (and with weapons supplied to them by the United States no less!) it would and should have been regarded as a prelude to war. The Israelis have been caught spying on the United States and attacking the United States, and yet, they are nonetheless held to be "our only friend in the Middle East." Well, with friends like these... :angry:

It has been a while since I have logged into DV. I have been reading what people post more than anything else. While I have not yet watched the video from the person you quoted above you should know that It is painfully obvious you don’t have all the facts. Therefore I felt compelled to respond and correct a few things. First and foremost the attack on the liberty took place during the six day war. Before the six day war there was the Sinai Campaign

As described in Background of the Sinai Campaign, thec ontinued blockade of the Suez Canal and Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping, combined with the increased fedayeen attacks and the bellicosity of recent Arab statements, prompted Israel, with the backing of Britain and France, to attack Egypt on October 29, 1956. The Sinai Campaign of 1956 (Operation Kadesh) was aswift, sweeping operation of 100 hours, under the leadership of then Chief of the General Staff, Moshe Dayan, with the result that the entire Sinai peninsula fell into Israeli hands, at a cost of 231 soldiers killed. Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Abba Eban explained the provocations to the Security Council on October 30th

The diplomatic reason for the raid was to threaten the Suez Canalto give the French and the British the pretext they needed to go in and“protect” the canal. Twice there was a UN resolution to a cease-fire and twice France and Britain veto’s it. A cease-fire was finally agreed to in November. Dwight Eisenhower Guarantees the shipping lanes for Israel. The USA and Soviet presser on Israel forces make Israel withdraw without a treaty. They only had the promise of protection by the United States

Due to the fact that Israel was at war during this 6 days it had to defend itself, but here is the part that was left out. During this war we were supposed to come to Israel’s defense due to the treaty from the Sinai Campaign under Eisenhower. But under Johnson no such protection was provided. In-fact when it came to the treaty the white house claimed it could not find the paper work.

In addition to this the liberty was not an ordinary ship. It was a highly classified surveillance ship. It had gained Intel on the location of all the Israeli forces and was passing this information on to Britain. In addition to this Britain was passing the info on to the Arabs. The ship also failed to identify itself to the Israelis. So Israel new it was passing information of some sort and they took out the ship which they formally apologizedfor later. If they had not done this then Israel would be no more and the nation would have been removed from the map. The USA failed in its agreement to protect Israel and they had to defend themselves.

You’re right about one thing. Your statement, “ friends like these who needs enemies?” However I would venture to say that applies to us more than it applies to Israel

You would do good to learn some early history about Israel. So for your benefit I am providing the following link.

Link 1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If anyone owns the CBI other than the GOI, its Uncle Sam not the Rothchilds.

My friend. Surely you're not that naive. There are small groups of people in this world, known as the elite (for those scoring at home), that could buy up Uncle Sam, and Sammy's debt's. Democracy is just a fancy term for business. At the end of the day, IF IT DON'T MAKE MONEY, IT DON'T MAKE SENSE. That's about all I gotta say about that.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, Uncle Sam though once strong, is a puppet of the financial institutions. We need a strong and free America as it once was.

Everywhere man is born free, and yet is bound in chains everywhere...

Great post too by the way.

I agree, Thor. Great post up until the biblical prophecy part. Why does the bible keep coming up as the template that defines this INVESTMENT, (not prophecy)? Since we seem to conveniently work in scripture from the bible to justify some of our economical thought processes, anyone familiar with what the koran (quran?) has to say regarding our opportunity?

I just want to get this off of my chest. The more I read about how this is god's gift, and the rise of babylon, etc; the more uncomfortable I feel towards whether or not we'll capitalize or not. This is an investment. No matter what direction you choose to spin it in, at the dinar's very core, it's foundation, it's an opportunity to make money with intelligent speculation. So I guess I just put myself at ease by telling myself, "self.... this is an investment opportunity".

If believing that this is god's gift, or a prophecy of some sort is what keeps you comfortable while we wait for results, more power to ya. I just hope this hits b4 december '12 so I can have a bunker built for whenever whatever is supposed to happen, happens. LOL. Juuuuuuuuuuust kiddin! Seize the day! Chao.

If your an atheist I understand your frustration!

YES! But even a non practicing theist can't sugar coat this investment with such conviction in terms of it being meant to be b/c of all the biblical references. The earth was flat when the bible was "put together". And it has been conveniently rewritten over the centuries, taken out of context, put back into context, and still has "books" that are missing that the vatican won't release. C'mon, really? Just cos babylon was mentioned in the bible shouldn't persuade or dissuade your dinar expectations. Personally, ahhhh, forget it. I think i'm preaching to the choir.... literally. :) If you believe that god wants you to have a nice ROI, go for it. But bible prophecy is just like the dinar, NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT FOR WHAT THEY'VE READ, and even then you can't believe all of that. Happy new year. Chao.

I haven't looked much at what the Koran may have to say regarding this investment, but I have done extensive research on the Babylonian imagery on the 25K dinar note. It has led me to develop a theory regarding Thursdays, as it seems things tend to happen with this investment on or about Thursdays, because that is Jupiter's day in the Roman calendar. All of the various gods of ancient cultures transcend the ages. In other words, they are all essentially the same gods: Marduk is Zeus is Jupiter is Thor - hence, Thursday is Thor's day. This is important to the powers that be, who base their decisions primarily upon astrology. Bear in mind that the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was launched on the day of Purim. There has to be a reason. It is not simply random.

Wow, Sans. Impressive. Quick ? for ya.... What is the day of Purim? Ahhh, nevermind, I'll look it up. Yet still, keen observation regarding gods, powers that be, and decisions.

It has been a while since I have logged into DV. I have been reading what people post more than anything else. While I have not yet watched the video from the person you quoted above you should know that It is painfully obvious you don’t have all the facts. Therefore I felt compelled to respond and correct a few things. First and foremost the attack on the liberty took place during the six day war. Before the six day war there was the Sinai Campaign

As described in Background of the Sinai Campaign, thec ontinued blockade of the Suez Canal and Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping, combined with the increased fedayeen attacks and the bellicosity of recent Arab statements, prompted Israel, with the backing of Britain and France, to attack Egypt on October 29, 1956. The Sinai Campaign of 1956 (Operation Kadesh) was aswift, sweeping operation of 100 hours, under the leadership of then Chief of the General Staff, Moshe Dayan, with the result that the entire Sinai peninsula fell into Israeli hands, at a cost of 231 soldiers killed. Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Abba Eban explained the provocations to the Security Council on October 30th

The diplomatic reason for the raid was to threaten the Suez Canalto give the French and the British the pretext they needed to go in and“protect” the canal. Twice there was a UN resolution to a cease-fire and twice France and Britain veto’s it. A cease-fire was finally agreed to in November. Dwight Eisenhower Guarantees the shipping lanes for Israel. The USA and Soviet presser on Israel forces make Israel withdraw without a treaty. They only had the promise of protection by the United States

Due to the fact that Israel was at war during this 6 days it had to defend itself, but here is the part that was left out. During this war we were supposed to come to Israel’s defense due to the treaty from the Sinai Campaign under Eisenhower. But under Johnson no such protection was provided. In-fact when it came to the treaty the white house claimed it could not find the paper work.

In addition to this the liberty was not an ordinary ship. It was a highly classified surveillance ship. It had gained Intel on the location of all the Israeli forces and was passing this information on to Britain. In addition to this Britain was passing the info on to the Arabs. The ship also failed to identify itself to the Israelis. So Israel new it was passing information of some sort and they took out the ship which they formally apologizedfor later. If they had not done this then Israel would be no more and the nation would have been removed from the map. The USA failed in its agreement to protect Israel and they had to defend themselves.

You’re right about one thing. Your statement, “ friends like these who needs enemies?” However I would venture to say that applies to us more than it applies to Israel

You would do good to learn some early history about Israel. So for your benefit I am providing the following link.

Link 1

So it's okay to attack anybody in international waters as long as you say sorry afterwards. It's also okay to do so in unmarked planes. It's also okay to shoot up life rafts full of sailors. The Isreal of today is the a counterfeit.

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Speaking of prophecy.... I just stumbled on this while youtubing some shite:

Another Prophetic Angle

Interesting theory. However, I just can't believe Tim LaHaye and his rapture/ left behind junk. I've read his books. Instantly thousands of people will vanish in thin air and the remainder will go on like it's some sort of natural phenomenon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It always amazes me, that so many folks are ready to trash and bash on Israel, but how very few people understand that the Zionists are Apostate Jews and are not anything more than false Jews and are not even true Israelites.

To Rip on Israel because of the Apostate Zionists is about like Ripping on America, because of the Apostate Zionist Bankster Gangsters of the British Crown.

Just sayin' :unsure::ph34r::unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So it's okay to attack anybody in international waters as long as you say sorry afterwards. It's also okay to do so in unmarked planes. It's also okay to shoot up life rafts full of sailors. The Isreal of today is the a counterfeit.

Before I continue I need to say that what happened to theLiberty was indeed a tragedy. Not only was this a sad thing, but Americanmilitary men lost their lives which always makes me mournful.

That being said, your implications that the liberty was just sitting there minding its own business in international waters on a Sunday stroll and paying no attention to the ongoing War they were surrounded in is naive and ludicrous. maybe I am wrong, but I sense a bit of anti-Semitism so for this reason I felt compelledto address this. I took the time to watch that video and others like it to see their point of view. So now let’s address this.

The setting

Israel was about to be attacked by 5 Nations. One of these nations was Egypt. This nation was armed to the teeth with Russian weapons and tanks. They had Subs and ships as well. Israel was vastly outnumbered and no one expected that they would survive. The United States made a promise of protection in exchange for Israel’s withdraw from the Suez Canal in 1956, but the US failed to deliver on that promise. Israel not only survived but on their ownthey won that war in 6 days. They were vastly out numbered and out gunned.

The following is according to Wikipedia.

On the eve of the war, Egypt massed approximately 100,000 ofits 160,000 troops in the Sinai, including all of its seven divisions (four infantry, two armored and one mechanized), four independent infantry brigades and four independent armored brigades. No fewer than a third of them were veterans of Egypt's intervention into the Yemen Civil War and another third were reservists. These forces had 950 tanks, 1,100 APCs and more than 1,000 artillery pieces. At the same time some Egyptian troops (15,000–20,000) were still fighting in Yemen

Syria's army had a total strength of 75,000 and amassed them along the Syrian border. Jordan's army had 55,000 troops and 300 tanks along the Jordanian border, 250 of which were U.S. M48 Patton, sizable amounts of M113 APCs, a new battalion of mechanized infantry, and a paratrooper battalion trained in the new U.S.-built school. They also had 12 battalions of artillery and six batteries of 81 mm and 120 mm mortars.

100 Iraqi tanks and an infantry division were readied nearthe Jordanian border. Two squadrons of fighter-aircraft, Hawker Hunters and MiG21, were rebased adjacent to the Jordanian border.

On June 2, Jordan called up all reserve officers, and the West Bank commander met with community leaders in Ramallah to request assistance and cooperation for his troops during the war, assuring them that "in three days we'll be in Tel-Aviv".

The Arab air forces were aided by volunteer pilots from the Pakistan Air Force acting in independent capacity, and by some aircraft from Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia to make up for the massive losses suffered on the first day of the war.

By June 10, Israel had completed its final offensive in theGolan Heights, and a ceasefire was signed the day after. Israel had seized theGaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank of the Jordan River (including East Jerusalem), and the Golan Heights. Overall, Israel's territory grew by a factor of three, including about one million Arabs placed under Israel's direct control in the newly captured territories. Israel's strategic depth grew to at least 300 kilometers in the south, 60 kilometers in the east and 20 kilometersof extremely rugged terrain in the north, a security asset that would prove useful in the Yom Kippur War six years later.

Now let’s talk about international waters. Wikipedia defines it this way.

Territorial waters, or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles (22 km; 14 mi) from the baseline (usually the mean low-water mark) of a coastal state. The territorial sea is regarded as the sovereign territory of the state, although foreign ships (both military and civilian) are allowed innocent passage through it; this sovereignty also extends to the airspace over and sea bed below.

The term"territorial waters" is also sometimes used informally to describeany area of water over which a state has jurisdiction, including internal waters,

The contiguous zone is a band of water extending from the outer edge of the territorial sea to up to 24 nautical miles (44 km; 28 mi) from the baseline, within which a state can exert limited control for the purpose of preventing or punishing "infringement of its customs, fiscal, immigration or sanitary laws and regulations within its territory or territorial sea".

Oceans, seas, and waters outside of national jurisdictionare also referred to as the high seas. Ships sailing the high seas are generally under the jurisdiction of the flag state (if there is one) however,when a ship is involved in certain criminal acts, such as piracy, any nationcan exercise jurisdiction under the doctrine of universal jurisdiction.

Ok, Got that? Now the liberty was attacked on June 8th three days before the cease fire. At the time of the attack the liberty was located north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish. within the Contigous Zone. Now Let’s see what Wikipedia says about the liberty.

According to Israeli sources, at the start of the war on June 5, General Yitzhak Rabin (then IDF Chief of Staff) informed CommanderErnest Carl Castle, the American Naval Attaché in Tel Aviv, that Israel would defend its coast with every means at its disposal, including sinking unidentified ships. Also, he asked the U.S. to keep its ships away from the shore or at least inform Israel of their exact position. With the Liberty in international waters and gathering intelligence, the United States did not provide any information about its location.

On the night of June 7 Washington time, early morning on June 8, 01:10Z or 3:10 AM local time, the Pentagon issued an order to 6th Fleet headquarters to tell the Liberty to come no closer than 100 nmi (120 mi; 190km) to Israel, Syria, or the Sinai coast

With the outbreak of war, Captain William L. McGonagle of the Liberty immediately asked Vice Admiral William I. Martin at the U.S. 6thFleet headquarters to send a destroyer to accompany the Liberty and serve as its armed escort and as an auxiliary communications center. The following day, June 6, Admiral Martin replied: “Liberty is a clearly marked United States ship in international waters, not a participant in the conflict and not a reasonable subject for attack by any nation. Request denied.” He promised, however, that in the unlikely event of an inadvertent attack, jet fighters from the Sixth Fleet could be overhead in ten minutes. (This was just plain stupid)

Meanwhile, at theUnited Nations, and in response to Arab complaints that the U.S. and British were supporting Israel in the conflict, United States Ambassador Arthur Goldberg announced that the U.S. forces were hundreds of miles from the conflict (So the US had one ship in a region that was at war and that was a surveillance ship and it had no armed escort)

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3,323,500 (US$21million in 2011) as full payment to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 in compensation to the men who had been wounded. On 18 December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million assettlement for the U.S. claim of $7,644,146 for material damage to the Liberty itself.

In Conclusion

The Israelis acknowledged the mistake within hours, apologizedand eventually paid full reparations. The incident is still studied today at US Naval College as a textbook example of 'friendly fire'. Consider that the UK had more troops killed by US friendly fire in the 1991 Gulf War than died in contact with the Iraqis. The following wiki links are provided for fact checking. The last link provides a detailed history of Israel from the time they became a nation in 1948 up until present time. Click on the wiki links andr ead through the visual contact section about the liberty and you will see what really happened!

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It wasn't a Sunday stroll it was a failed false flag IMO. The purpose was to set the Liberty there to be torpedoed and attacked by unmarked Isreali planes and later blamed on Egypt. The U..S. then would attack anyone Isreal would like. Just like what's going on now. "Sense" my views are anti-semetic, I don't care. I just call it the way I see it. Just as the U.S. population is used, I believe many of the Jewish Isreali population is used in much of the same way. So as I said before, it must be okay to attack anybody in international waters as long as you say sorry afterwards. It's okay to do so in unmarked planes. It's okay to shoot life rafts full of sailors. As long as it's for the benefit of counterfeit Isreal. This is all of course JMO.

• Upvote 2