Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI is owned by....

Don Paul

If anyone owns the CBI other than the GOI, its Uncle Sam not the Rothchilds.

and who do you think owns uncle sam's banking system, donald duck? robins nest...isn't that where jonathan quayle higgins and thomas magnum lived?

Edited by twiztid
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Unfortunately, Uncle Sam though once strong, is a puppet of the financial institutions. We need a strong and free America as it once was.

Everywhere man is born free, and yet is bound in chains everywhere...

Great post too by the way.

Edited by Thor363
  • Upvote 9

I was hoping that we could start an intellectual discussion of ANOTHER GOOD reason for an RV

This stems from a better rumor than most in that this behooves the PTB (real Powers that be) ie: the powers that supply fiat money in the world, to incriment their financial power to an incredible new level. At least it has more 'beef' than the rumor that Obama wants to delay it so he can collect more taxes.... please

Central Bank of XXX whatever ARE Rothchild controlled banks. Do some homework. See who really controls money supplies in the world.

Sorry about the links. Looks like Adam may have some sort of filter for link postings.. the ones with lots of dots were corrupted, but not all. If you send me your contact info via my profile ill send you all the links (if that is ok with DV of course )

• Upvote 8

Don Paul,

I want to thank you for posting this. This is excellent work by Mr. Curtis. In my own personal research I came across some things that he really expounds on and the man provides sources. To me anyone who presents their case in this fashion is Outstanding!

When this thing revalues, on one hand i will be elated of course but on another i will be somber as this will confirm some of my own personal fears of the future and what we will leave for future generations.

Its inspires me to try and contribute to making this a better world and to be a better person.

Thanks again Don

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Great post, thanks for the research and sharing :twothumbs:

and who do you think owns uncle sam's banking system, donald duck? robins nest...isn't that where jonathan quayle higgins and thomas magnum lived?

:lol:

Sorry about the links. Looks like Adam may have some sort of filter for link postings.. the ones with lots of dots were corrupted, but not all. If you send me your contact info via my profile ill send you all the links (if that is ok with DV of course )

The only sites that are filtered are other dinar sites, to prevent people from spamming our board. Send me the links and I'll gladly update your post if the links are legit. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4