Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

M & I Bank stopped selling Dinar, said revaluing

Fireplug

Hey keep I read in another post that insider trading has nothing to do with currency trading and does not apply to it only to securities and options can you clear that up for me as Im not up to date on the laws and rules of all of these situations . Thanks for a reply if you have the time. Fireplug, thank you for the phone number at least you gave a way to connect with your "intel" now wouldnt it be a riot if the first real true sign of an rv came from a bank teller B) and unless everybody has made other plans, have anice day

Well think of it this way.....in a way its basically a stock.....like if you were a trader on forex and someone spilled the beans that the USD was about to hit rock bottom and you sold ALL your stock of USD so you wouldnt lose any money its no different then what Martha Stewart did....I think whoever told you that was mis informed and was told that by someone maybe to make a believer out of a rumor that was posted lol .....but its just the same...there is no different...Im not sure how else to explain it but I will do some more reading on it and try to give you a better explanation but the bottom line is that it doesnt matter whether its currency or not because in alot of instances currency trading can be seen as stock, securities, options, whatever you wanna call it.....its something that can be manipulated unfairly for profit or to keep from losing money....and simply enough no one would know ahead of time when or where or how much the dinar would revalue anyway.....we can only put the puzzle pieces together to "speculate" on when it would happen lol

• Upvote 1

A troll? lol really?/ Is that some made up thing you have goin on for people who speak the stuff that's true that you just don't wanna hear because it hurts your feelings?

keep who gave you the keys to the one and only truths???

Yes, you definitely are a troll, what part of the title "Dinar Rumors" are you having a problem with??? Rumors are just that rumors, or have you forgotten the definition??? Well just in case here's the definition

a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts

Do us all a favor and stop harassing the messenger, and if you have the one and only truth (which I definitely doubt) give it up. If you have nothing positive to contribute don't contribute at all.

I was once told "Its better to keep quiet and have people think you stupid, than to talk and confirm it."

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I totally agree with you. So many people have their hopes up for the 15th but is just isn't gonna happen.. angry.gifangry.gif My intel is telling me that it will happen sometimes in the first quarter of next year, angry.gif hope he is wrong, laugh.gif but hes been right for a while now... angry.gif

Really theses newbies are so excited, they sure can stir things up I guess they are thinking they will get rich over nite. laugh.gif

We seem to be standing in NEWBE---POO-BE

The only thing to do is wipe!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

keep who gave you the keys to the one and only truths???

Yes, you definitely are a troll, what part of the title "Dinar Rumors" are you having a problem with??? Rumors are just that rumors, or have you forgotten the definition??? Well just in case here's the definition

Do us all a favor and stop harassing the messenger, and if you have the one and only truth (which I definitely doubt) give it up. If you have nothing positive to contribute don't contribute at all.

I was once told "Its better to keep quiet and have people think you stupid, than to talk and confirm it."

In case you didnt comprehend what I was saying I never bashed the guy.....told him the teller who talked to him was misinformed......you should really know what your reading before you jump into a conversation...it will save you trouble in the long run....and no one said I have the only one and truth....that comment wasent even for you it was to someone else so you have no validity in jumping into OUR conversation......and apparently you dont know me because I have contributed more then you know so dont sit there and try to talk like you are above anyone when you obviously have no clue what I am talking about.....thanks!!! :lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

In case you didnt comprehend what I was saying I never bashed the guy.....told him the teller who talked to him was misinformed......you should really know what your reading before you jump into a conversation...it will save you trouble in the long run....and no one said I have the only one and truth....that comment wasent even for you it was to someone else so you have no validity in jumping into OUR conversation......and apparently you dont know me because I have contributed more then you know so dont sit there and try to talk like you are above anyone when you obviously have no clue what I am talking about.....thanks!!! :lol:

AMEN

Yes darling, 15 posts since joining in November of 2009. You have a sharp eye.

So obviously I don't post much, maybe I only post when there is something to say.

Call for yourself:

M & I Bank

2722 East Burleigh Blvd.

Eustis, Fl

352-483-8900

NOW THAT IS ALL IT TOOK to make this as believable post! Thank you for posting that. Regardless of how many people give me a minus, I am going to point out suspicious posts.If you can back up what you say with some form of proof...........I respect that then.Sorry if you are offended, but you could really be anybody.I apologize for questioning you, but I would expect you to do the same if you care about the people on this board.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

NOW THAT IS ALL IT TOOK to make this as believable post! Thank you for posting that. Regardless of how many people give me a minus, I am going to point out suspicious posts.If you can back up what you say with some form of proof...........I respect that then.Sorry if you are offended, but you could really be anybody.I apologize for questioning you, but I would expect you to do the same if you care about the people on this board.

Thanks Teresa, that was very big of you. I understand your position without the info to back up a rumor.

Apology accepted, case closed.

Go RV!

• Upvote 3

Thanks Fireplug for sharing. This is a simple rumor and no one should be bashing. Keep said nothing wrong either his was not an ugly post but stated his opinion and thought Fireplug was misinformed. That is not bashing. The bashing was on him for sharing his opinion and I did not think it was rude. Teresa....well that was uncalled for. When someone posts or responds to a post, their time on the site and their # of posts .not matter. Anyone at anytime can or may have something to contribute numbers mean nothing. But you need to realize that a post like Keeps was not a bash it was an opinion and some opinions people don't like. Keeps got bashed for no reason. Teresa you have become very smug and you use to be understanding to others. God bless all and Happy Holidays everyone.

Yeah, Teresa wasn't being SMUG, or bashing either, all I am doing is making sure people are aware that all of these kinds of posts are from folks who have only a small number of posts, and we don't know their agenda......I did not say one bad thing about the poster if you didn't notice. I simply pointed out without malice that this person COULD BE a drive by pump poster.Being here as long as I have...I have seen a lot of LIARS. I like how you judge my feelings about somebody by a few words in my posts. I don't have any problem with legit posters no matter how long they have been here.What I DO and WILL have a problem with are those who are trying to hurt others. If you love someone, you don't butter their toast for them, you take away the toast and give them an apple, God bless you as well. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep,

Just so you know - Martha Stewart was not convicted of insider-trading nor was she charged with insider-trading. Her crime was conspiracy, obstruction of an agency proceeding, and providing false information to federal investigators.

The only persons that can be convicted of insider-trading are company executives and employees. Martha was given the tip to sell the stock (not in her company, but another one) from her broker who got the info from an insider of ImClone.

• Upvote 1

Yes darling, 15 posts since joining in November of 2009. You have a sharp eye.

So obviously I don't post much, maybe I only post when there is something to say.

Call for yourself:

M & I Bank

2722 East Burleigh Blvd.

Eustis, Fl

352-483-8900

You mean you have a life?

Thanks for posting.

See, the backstabbing begins.... cowards of the lowest caliber... send me your negatives (-1) ...

c'mon... you who hide behind the real warriors of the U.S. wishing for more, but not daring to take your own accountability... bring it! :lol::lol::lol:

This will RV and only when all conditions are right, so get real and stop freaking out about it.

Get your plan together for your financial future so it can be a means of sustenance and blessing, not a curse bringing out the worst in you. :P

it's a rumor secton.. GET IT.....

• Upvote 1

Rumors, we got 126 pages of rumors how is that working out for you people that love rumors lol

Me I like facts myself but whatever floats your boat.

Good luck getting the facts that you want! Everything is a rumor until it happens. Then and only then will you have your facts. Without rumors, there would be no site here. Do you understand?

yes my son jesus is in control of this one, he will set us free and give us all the fortune one desires. Jesus is the answer. The RV will be a result of our prayers being answered. Pray!!

Please.......This is NOT Sunday school 101.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good luck getting the facts that you want! Everything is a rumor until it happens. Then and only then will you have your facts. Without rumors, there would be no site here. Do you understand?

The whole investment is really a rumor while, its like the lotto with a little better odds is the way I look at it.