Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

M & I Bank stopped selling Dinar, said revaluing

Fireplug

Hey Fireplug,

Thanks for the post, Just moved out of Clermont of 16yrs. to the coast. We know that there are some wizards in the Eustis locale. go back and see if she'll show you the screen. It shouldn't be a problem for her. Send me a pic. of the screen and some RV info and I'll take you fishing on my Boat after the RV.

wow really man? uncalled for... thanks for the info Fire Plug

I clearly agree. Great Post FirePlug.......

Was it that bad really guys All fireplug did was post a rumor that happened to him that he can not verify with a link.

This is a disgrace that anyone would bash fireplug for any intel that he may Have. NO MATTER HOW MANY POSTS HE HAS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Adam Needs to check into banning people that come in and just bash the crap out of people.

EVERYONE wants the same thing here !!!! RV!!!!!!

Fireplug Thanks for your wonderful * Rumor* and thanks for backing up your *Rumor* with a Phone # for People to call incase they want to verify for themselvesssssssss....................

Hey the nasty is soooo out of control.. but what do I know....I may have 15-20 years as a professional, a college degree, and have run a multi milion dollar company for 8 years but just don't post much...so some of us newbies and those with only a few posts may seem new but I agree that just because you post little nonsense comments for count does not make you anything.....in fact it makes you less. We should all be so happy right now....its stressful I know but chill out a little take the weekend off, take a break whatever. Or just decide to play nice-change can happen in an instant just like this RV....

• Upvote 6

notice!!!!!!!! 15 posts? :lol:

I gave you a (+1) for pointing out what should be obvious to all here. That might have happened, but if a banker knew the word 'reval' and didn't immediately run out and buy her own... I call b.s. too. :angry:

Pump pump pump... why you people jump on her for pointing that out... unreal...

Ok let the bashing begin! I heard the Vietnam Dong is going to reval tomorrow at 7.77, and since that's my luck number I'm sure it's going to happen :lol:

Of course he might have been saying '$7.77 is a lot to pay for lunch, this place is run by ding dongs' :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 24

See, the backstabbing begins.... cowards of the lowest caliber... send me your negatives (-1) ...

c'mon... you who hide behind the real warriors of the U.S. wishing for more, but not daring to take your own accountability... bring it! :lol::lol::lol:

This will RV and only when all conditions are right, so get real and stop freaking out about it.

Get your plan together for your financial future so it can be a means of sustenance and blessing, not a curse bringing out the worst in you. :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 16

Guest marketralley

See, the backstabbing begins.... cowards of the lowest caliber... send me your negatives (-1) ...

c'mon... you who hide behind the real warriors of the U.S. wishing for more, but not daring to take your own accountability... bring it! :lol::lol::lol:

This will RV and only when all conditions are right, so get real and stop freaking out about it.

Get your plan together for your financial future so it can be a means of sustenance and blessing, not a curse bringing out the worst in you. :P

Your welcome....I'd give you 2 -, unfortunatly that is not allowed.

The guy even gave you the name and phone number of the bank. As bad as that is for the bank, think about how many people are going to call, the Mods should probable think about deleting the number on it, it was good that he did provide the info. Much, Much Much more info than the average rumor.....

Nope....it was clearly a mistake....wish it was true but you were misinformed my friend!

u should just shut ur comp off or leave the RUMOR Side of dv or just keep ur negative s''it talk to ur self every time someone has a rumor somebody has to bash them WTF!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I stopped by a local M & I Bank today in Eustis Florida to ask about Dinar, I had never been in this bank before and wanted to check it out. I asked the teller if they handled foreign exchange such as Dinar, she related they did. I asked the current rate and she replied that she would have to go online to get the current rate, when she came back she related that "they have stopped selling Dinar because it was being "Revalued". " I must have looked pretty strange to her, because she asked "is that bad news?" I had her repeat it again and then told that it was very good news. She started inquiring about the Dinar, and after informing her, I think she will be buying some herself.

Don't know about you, but I'm pretty stoked.

Put the pipe down and back away slowly!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sorry - They will not stop selling dinar when it RV's the price to purchase the dinar will just go up.

Something definitely not right with this one. And even though you will still be able to purchase dinar after the RV - it would be better to purchase it prior to the RV.

Although I am sure once it does RV there will still be some that will purchase it.

Thanks for the post Fireplug

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 1

I think it is a case of miscommunicated misinformation on the part of the teller...not bashing the rumour or the one who shared it just don't think they would be the only bank having the RV connection..the key in the conversation was "Is this a bad thing?"

Keep - you need to learn how to express your opinion in a soothing semipolitically correct fashion or drown in negative marks...or not if that aspect of the investment doesn't bother you.

Teresa - quit letting other people post under your name in this forum....lol

Fireplug - Go back and ask that girl out so you can try to pump her for intel....keep us posted.

• Upvote 3

Yes darling, 15 posts since joining in November of 2009. You have a sharp eye.

So obviously I don't post much, maybe I only post when there is something to say.

Call for yourself:

M & I Bank

2722 East Burleigh Blvd.

Eustis, Fl

352-483-8900

Thanks for the Post 'FirePlug'!!! I personally appreciate people that are real and not stuck on themselves!!!!

Edited by phoenixxxflite
  • Upvote 2

So Fireplug in the next few days, can you go back to that same bank and see what's up? I mean go back in case you know....it doesn't RV?

Yes and I apologize for looking like a complete moron by having a million posts under this handle but some people need to have multiple handles on this site. Somehow I'm satisfied with having one.

I also think its better to interact because thats what makes the forum strong not just sit back and lurk all the time but to each his own.

By the way Fireplug thank you for the info I appreciate it.