Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 Days Max?

JNK

I'm thinking that if chapter 7 isn't lifted......NO contract can be executed. At this moment Iraq is not allowed to do business with anyone....only oil for food. We must be over looking something obvious here....don't we know anyone who has actually seen a signed contract with the terms stated......they have got to be in US dollars, since the dinar even at 1170 per is actually worthless outside Iraq,,,,,,,,so even if a company like Shell for instance were to get 800,000,000 dinar, they could not deposit it in any US bank...so the contracts have got to have some language in them that says something like "the equivalent of X amount of US dollars or some other viable currency." Yet I have seen many postings that referenced various contract with only a dinar amount attached to them....no conversion rate, no equivalent rate and no mention of any future date or change in that rate. How would the Iraqi government be protecting themselves by signing a contract taday for say 800,000,000 dinar that is worth only $683,760.68US....then after it RV's at let's say $1 per, the contract is suddenly worth $800,000,000.00US.....NO WAY. There has to be language in the contracts that cover the Iraqis butts....doesn't there. Don't we have any contacts in any firms doing business in Iraq that has signed one of these contracts and that can tell us what the language is????????????????????????? By "we" mean Adam or other intel gatherers from this site.

No disrespect, nor am I bashing. I agree, no contracts can be executed at this time until CH7 is lifted. And no one will be depositing anything into the bank until that happens, doesn't matter if it's IQD or USD. Why would they word their contracts using USD when they are trying to get away from using our currency. They have already told their citizens to only use IQD now for everything they do. Using your example, If Shell were to take business to any other countries, are those countries going to write their contracts in USD? No, they are going to put it into their own currency. This make it easier also for that country's tax system, because you know they are going to tax that money just like we would. And would it really be feasible for Shell to accept a contract in Iraq for a measly $683,760.68US? That wouldn't even begin to pay the salaries of all their execs. In fact it was announced today that a $12 Billion deal between Shell and Iraq will be presented for ratification to the country’s new cabinet once it has been formed. Now if we were to convert this to IQD as it sets right now @1170.02IQD/$1USD, that would amount to 14,040,240,000,000 IQD, which is WAY MORE than they have in circulation and reserve combined. If we use your $1 per example, this becomes more plausible. But my opinion is that this contract smells of post RV values, and they will actually pay them less IQD since it will value higher than a dollar. My guesstimate is somewhere between 3 Billion to 4 Billion IQD depending on RV, which is a floating point of $3 to $4 USD. I have nothing hard to back this up, as no one does. I can only SPECULATE, and this is JMO.

• Upvote 1

If I remember correctly, SteveI posted something awhile back that said that his company's contract in Iraq was rewritten for payment in IQD. And, if memory serves, the USD/IQD ratio worked out to $3.22. Anyone else remember this post? Anyways, it's -

RRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 3

Yes I remember the post from SteveI and that is what it said

There must have been a time frame involved at the time he rewrote his contracts..................but with him gone we can not verify

SteveI if you read this can you commit through your source?

I am looking for a Sunday (12th) RV at 3.22...........................only my opinion

Good luck to us all :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

First and foremost, this is hear say...so...DO NOT MISTAKE THIS FOR ACTUAL INTEL.

One of my associates is Egyptian. He is very fluent in arabic and watches the Iraqi news online everyday.

He heard on the news that Iraq will lose roughly 90% of their new contracts if the RV does not happen within the next 5 days? Does anyone else have any insight to this? Losing 90% of their contracts would be economically detrimental...that would somewhere in the neighborhood of 850 contracts.

What kind of contracts? Does it logically make sense to state that Iraq would lose 90% of it's contracts under any circumstance? I mean, how does someone come up with a number like that? If it's not 100%, then why 90%? Why not 80%? 75%? 50%?

I have no clue what you are referring to but it doesn't add up anyway! Sure they may lose "some" contracts but to say 90% smells like bull dookie!

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I remember correctly, SteveI posted something awhile back that said that his company's contract in Iraq was rewritten for payment in IQD. And, if memory serves, the USD/IQD ratio worked out to $3.22. Anyone else remember this post? Anyways, it's -

RRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yes I do remember this, even though I haven't been a member very long I have been reading this sight for several months. Good memory dinariac!

cartoon1.jpg

GO RV!!!!!

Yes I do remember this, even though I haven't been a member very long I have been reading this sight for several months. Good memory dinariac!

cartoon1.jpg

GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

No disrespect, nor am I bashing. I agree, no contracts can be executed at this time until CH7 is lifted. And no one will be depositing anything into the bank until that happens, doesn't matter if it's IQD or USD. Why would they word their contracts using USD when they are trying to get away from using our currency. They have already told their citizens to only use IQD now for everything they do. Using your example, If Shell were to take business to any other countries, are those countries going to write their contracts in USD? No, they are going to put it into their own currency. This make it easier also for that country's tax system, because you know they are going to tax that money just like we would. And would it really be feasible for Shell to accept a contract in Iraq for a measly $683,760.68US? That wouldn't even begin to pay the salaries of all their execs. In fact it was announced today that a $12 Billion deal between Shell and Iraq will be presented for ratification to the country’s new cabinet once it has been formed. Now if we were to convert this to IQD as it sets right now @1170.02IQD/$1USD, that would amount to 14,040,240,000,000 IQD, which is WAY MORE than they have in circulation and reserve combined. If we use your $1 per example, this becomes more plausible. But my opinion is that this contract smells of post RV values, and they will actually pay them less IQD since it will value higher than a dollar. My guesstimate is somewhere between 3 Billion to 4 Billion IQD depending on RV, which is a floating point of $3 to $4 USD. I have nothing hard to back this up, as no one does. I can only SPECULATE, and this is JMO.

I get it....that's what I was saying, too......the numbers don't make sense and IF there is some conversion rate that will take affect, WOULD IT NOT HAVE TO BE WRITTEN INTO THE CONTRACTS OR AT LEAST HAVE AN ADDENDUM ATTACHED TO COVER THE POSSIBILITY OF AN RV? No article has ever mentioned this, they just show quantity of dinar. If the contracts are being signed now and some have supposedly already been signed, then there should be some mention specificlly of how they intend to deal with an RV.....shouldn't there? JMO

• Upvote 1

I get it....that's what I was saying, too......the numbers don't make sense and IF there is some conversion rate that will take affect, WOULD IT NOT HAVE TO BE WRITTEN INTO THE CONTRACTS OR AT LEAST HAVE AN ADDENDUM ATTACHED TO COVER THE POSSIBILITY OF AN RV? No article has ever mentioned this, they just show quantity of dinar. If the contracts are being signed now and some have supposedly already been signed, then there should be some mention specificlly of how they intend to deal with an RV.....shouldn't there? JMO

Agreed. IMO, they have had the rate set for some time but been waiting to release it, and due to this were able to figure the contracts post RV. In this instance, a conversion rate would not have to be written into the contracts or even an addendum. It would just be executed as written in IQD after the rate was released. That's my take on it.

• Upvote 1

I posted a message that had several contract numbers ...just last night. Some seemed to be at the current rate and others seemed to be at the RV rate. I hope some experts can look at it. It doesnt make much sense to me but they may have made a mistake which will show us a reasonable RV RATE. THANKS fAMILY>>>>go rv>>>>

What kind of contracts? Does it logically make sense to state that Iraq would lose 90% of it's contracts under any circumstance? I mean, how does someone come up with a number like that? If it's not 100%, then why 90%? Why not 80%? 75%? 50%?

I have no clue what you are referring to but it doesn't add up anyway! Sure they may lose "some" contracts but to say 90% smells like bull dookie!

You just said that you have no clue what I am referring to, but for some strange reason you decided to post on my thread...this is straight from the Iraqi news channel, so don't question it. This is particularly why it is in the RUMOR section. I watch the news occasionally with my associate but it being in arabic, I do not understand it...he does. This is straight from his mouth.

This has to be TRUE... cause Okie said all his contracts are being rewritten in DINAR....LOL

I know someone who actually does have a contract that was re-negotiated a few months ago at a $3.22 rate. This person would 100% disagree with me giving his name, so don't ask!! Just know that I would not lie. Anyone on here that knows me will vouch for that fact.

Just waiting for this to go down,

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 3

Brother I am right there with you. Either this RV is going to have to get done soon or I am going to have to provoke a fight so someone will knock a bad wisdom tooth out. Come on RV... daddy needs a new set of teeth.....straight up...LOL

:D:):blink::wacko::(

ill box ya, but your not allowed to hit me back, you look like a big guy