Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Last Public Post

Phoenix

Phoenix although I disagreed with you at times I always thought you had what you considered peoples best interest at heart and no matter the topic that is honorable. May you know the blessings of a king and always walk in the light of abundance,prosperity and happiness...........................Doc B)

My Last Public Post.

The time has come for me to say goodbye.

Thank you Adam for allowing me to post on your forum and thanks to everyone else.

We are at the end of this ride and there is nothing more to do than wait.

We are all so blessed to have the freedom to make our own personal choices and I hope everyone makes the right decisions that are best suited for you and yours based upon your own due diligence.

My personal choice for me is to support my local bank and the United States Banking system and to pay all of my due taxes as and when advised by the tax professional of my choice.

I wish the best of luck to all.

Thanks again and be well.

Phoenix

:tiphat:

Disclaimer:

Do your own Due Diligence and seek the advise of a licensed financial advisor of your choice.

I am in no way associated with nor compensated in any manner by this forum nor any of the sites or companies hyper linked to this forum.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any stocks, bonds, currencies, or commodities based upon any postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" in this forum.

No postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" anywhere at anytime on this forum are not, nor were not ever intended to be financial advise in any form.

All postings on this forum at any time have been presented to the public by me the poster known as "Phoenix" for entertainment use only.

The best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix for all your work

where are you going? You are going to realize you have no purpose outside of this forum.... lol j/k DV runs in our blood right? 24/7? .... until this puppy RV's you have no choice but to stick it out... you really going to abandon your family? those that look forward to your posts...???

You'll be back : ) at least we will hope...

and if not.. God Bless you... and your peeps... we wish you well... and are grateful for the investment of time you put forth to this wonderful site... you are part of the threads that have made this site what it is!

• Upvote 2

Phoenix - thanks for the knowledge I have gained from your posts and taking the time to share and try to educate those that had no clue on where to start.....I am truly blessed to have you with me in this journey and I am sincerely appreciative of you and your posts....God Bless and take care.....

Thank you Phoenix for all of the research and posting that you have done while I have been on this forum. I was amazed to read your comment that this was your last post because the ride is almost over. While I am sad to see you go, I know that all of us will be doing much of the same thing in a few days or weeks. You just made it formal. Thanks again and blessings to you. :)

Hey phoenix,

I may not agree with some of your views but i like your style ...measured and cool...always.

Thank you very much for adding a dimension to the forum that will surely be missed.

With the issues of Allawi and the strategic Council still pending, I don't think the Govt will be formed by 15 Dec 2010.

Like once before, Phoenix, you will be back to add your views/intel to the last minute intrique.

The outside pressure is overwhelming. M is staring into an abyss or the end of a barrel if he doesn't retain the PM........

Maybe Phoenix can you leave us your website.......some of the esoteric stuff are indeed fascinating.

We indeed will want to keep in touch. Thanks again buddy.

May God bless you abundantly

Phoenix...hope this is over very soon, because like the saying...you don't know what you've got until you've lost it, says...if this continues we will soon realize what we've lost by not having your posts. Thank you for everything. Good luch in all you do.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Snow

Let's send you off with this old Irish blessing...

"May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

The rains fall soft upon your fields,

And until we meet again,

May God hold you

In the palm of his hand."