Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why buy from DT

tabndust

Dellins, Ali is not a fly-by-night crook. He's a multi-millionaire businessman that doesn't need yours or my dinar. He's the largest dinar currency broker in the country and he's registered with the Treasury department. I have a lot more confidence in him than I do our own government. They're the ones that are more apt to steal our money than Ali. He's the least of our worries. :D

I've bought all of mine from DT as well. There are no banks in my area that sell the Dinar and can have it in your hands within 24 hours. Also, the idea of being able to cash in at the CBI rate and lock in is very appealing. I've never had problems with DT. They seem to be a well oiled machine. As far as delins' comment on a "bogus wire transfer", Ali's cash-in guide states that you will keep your Dinar in your possession and wait in their offices until your transfer shows up in your account. Only then will they take the Dinar from you; and as some of you may be aware, all wire transfers are non-refundable. I would recommend changing your account number just in case their paperwork gets "lost", but I suggest that no matter where you cash-in.

ok so as a newbie ive just bought my first dinars and m looking to get more. im seeing so many people ordering from dinartrade. ive been able to walk into my local 5/3 and order mine with no problem, and im paying a little less and no shipping. am i missing something?

I bought some from TD Bank and the rest from DinarBanker.com

Actually, tonystaxxs, Ali's cash in procedure doesn't say that you maintain possession of your dinar until it shows up in your bank account. What it says is "We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange." I have no idea if a wire transfer shows up immediately into your bank account or if it's like any other deposit that posts overnight. I don't have any reason to distrust Ali and will likely use him to cash in but if I can negotiate anything reasonable with a bank I would rather. As that's not likely to be the case, I'm sure I'll cross my fingers and hope I don't get screwed.

ok so as a newbie ive just bought my first dinars and m looking to get more. im seeing so many people ordering from dinartrade. ive been able to walk into my local 5/3 and order mine with no problem, and im paying a little less and no shipping. am i missing something?

Good for you guys...You guys are lucky to have 5/3 near by your place...We have no choice to buy from Ali or Ty since we don't have any banks in our area that are selling Dinars...

But you guys can cash in with Ali or TY to get better rate any time....

B)

I have been quite happy with Dinar Trade and I trust Ali. My last reserve order I placed with DinarBanker simply because I did it with money order and DB will accept postmarked date rather than the date the actual money order hits their office as DT's policy is. I sent it certified and can tell by tracking number that it did get to DB yesterday but as I yet I have not received a confirmation e-mail. Confirms were always very quick with DT so I will feel much better after I get a confirmation email from DB.

There is no bank close to me from which I could order the dinar. I saw on another thread here that 5/3 is no longer accepting orders from anyone who does not have an account there... which has to have some meaning behind it. Sorry I don't recall which thread or I would post link. I'm sure you can search for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm also a newbie and have bought all of my dinar from DT but my real concern is why cash in with DT? How do we know that Ali won't just take the IQD and give us a bogus wire transfer confirmation?

You can confirm the wire xfer within 30 to 45 min by calling your bank and verifying the funds. This is expected of you and you do not have to leave the cash in facility until verified.

I wonder what type of setup Dinar Banker will have in the airports...will it be a small booth like a ticket counter or a walk-in type office that is a little more private?

Ty stated on a previous cc that the setup at all the airports will be in a private location, out of the public eye. It can not be inside security however, as you need a boarding pass for a flight to pass through the security check point. As I see it, it may not even be in the main terminal depending on the particular airport involved, however it will have a lot more security than just picking a sight around town.