Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from another site

dhawk7

I also heard Obama is getting a law passed that if you're rich and a male someone from the government will come by once a day and kick you square in the balls. This diatribe makes Possum's posts look like well thought out dissertations on economic policy.

• Upvote 2

This really is scary that so many people would sign on to this garbage,where is joe mc carthy, he must be having a good laugh. this is like throwing raw meat to the dogs..You would do well to look very close at the person spreading this trash. open your eyes, are you allthat easily led.... bah humbug

• Upvote 1

So you mean to tell me Obama stop the chapter 7 and Obama stop them from forming a goverment (That still ain't formed)

Okay heres one for you..... yesterday, I was deer hunting as it began to get dark I heard a nosie under my deer stand. I climb down right on top of a yetti. You know "BIG FOOT". And he was making out with another yetti. I guess I kinda pissed him off. Because I was 300 yards from my house. when He let me go I was on top of my house right next to Santa Clause.

I have to let you lnow the rest later. I'm kinda stoved up.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

That is without a doubt THE biggest crock of s**t I've read in nearly three years of reading B.S. internet posts regarding the dinar. Amazingly, TK has just been superceded by Charstoy......whoever the hell THAT is. What a moron. Absolutely unbelievable, and the lowest of the lowest posts thus far. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't know how much of this I believe???? I didn't vote for Obama, do not approve of Obama and can't wait til he gets out of office. If there was a way he could manipulate the RV so that he could get more tax dollars out of us I would not put it past him. But my question is "does he really have that much power?"

This really is scary that so many people would sign on to this garbage,where is joe mc carthy, he must be having a good laugh. this is like throwing raw meat to the dogs..You would do well to look very close at the person spreading this trash. open your eyes, are you allthat easily led.... bah humbug

Sounds like you voted for Barry. Calm down it's just a post.

Adam montana this kind of junk does not qualify as rumor, this is mud slinging clear and simple. how can you not stop this bull and ban things that are not pertinent to the subject at hand, iqd news, not hatred.

this is my post

it `s not the post it`s the back slapping and agreement

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam montana this kind of junk does not qualify as rumor, this is mud slinging clear and simple. how can you not stop this bull and ban things that are not pertinent to the subject at hand, iqd news, not hatred.

leola as far as I know this is a rumor put out by another site that has a clear history of putting out garbage.

Nobody on this site is dumb enough to buy into it, so it's all in fun as far as I'm concerned.

If I misunderstood the original post, please let me know.

***edit*** I can see your point. I'll move it to "Off Topic"

leola as far as I know this is a rumor put out by another site that has a clear history of putting out garbage.

Nobody on this site is dumb enough to buy into it, so it's all in fun as far as I'm concerned.

If I misunderstood the original post, please let me know.

***edit*** I can see your point. I'll move it to "Off Topic"

I see nothing funny in this post . a little respect for the office of the president (not pres) could go a long way

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The private sector in the US only holds about 3% of all the outstanding dinar. I highly doubt that Obama much cares about that small segment of taxes. There are plenty of Obama haters that want to blame him for anything they don't like about what's happening now in US politics. But remember the die was cast long before he set foot in the White House. He's just left to clean up the crap that was left behind.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The private sector in the US only holds about 3% of all the outstanding dinar. I highly doubt that Obama much cares about that small segment of taxes. There are plenty of Obama haters that want to blame him for anything they don't like about what's happening now in US politics. But remember the die was cast long before he set foot in the White House. He's just left to clean up the crap that was left behind.

Good comeback! From what I am hearing, the US needs this RV as much as we do, just to prop up the dollar.

Hey, I can't stand the PRES any more than the rest of you and I work for the MORON but.... idk about this one though it seems like the original poster is one of those guys who says 9/11 was an inside job if you know what I mean... Oh well we will wait for the Wiki leaks to report the rest of the story LOL

LEOLA the stuff in caps is for you and yes all she/he is a dirty stinking filthy money grubbing LIB

post-24365-129193669961_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Obama has agreed to extend the Bush tax cuts. I dont think any tax increases will be allowed by the GOP controlled house.

The house is not yet controlled by the GOP. It is a lame duck session, controlled by the Democrats that just passed the DREAM act that grants amnesty to millions and millions with many loop holes that allow many more. Good luck with the job outlook, more unemployment please.

• Upvote 1

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, a German Philosopher "theorized that by planning and actually producing crises, leaders can gain enormous power by stepping in and promising solutions".

" You see desperate people will give power to those who seem to have the answers to the crises. As a result, little by little, fewer and fewer make more and more of the decisions".---- (adapted from William Jasper's, GLOBAL TYRANNY STEP BY STEP, Western Islands Publishers, 1992, page. 281.

It would not be a surprise to me to find out this is true.......the government is full of deception. Our government is filled with men and women who are full of self-interest gain of money and power.

WELL YA,LL can believe what ya want- But I will tell ya this----- Big Bush and Little Bush have bought 100,000 ACRES in Paraguay, why? the AUQUAFIR. Yup water. they have the second largest in the world. It is called BLUE GOLS.and dont you forget it cause water is going to go thru the roof, WHY? glad ya asked.- :rolleyes: -- Everyone needs water. They are also invovled in bottled water industry and they are doing it from you got it -Paraguay.When you look at what they are doing it does make sense but i didnt get it until i heard water is going to cost more that a gallon of water and it is, so what do you do about it? You dont buy bottled water because they are putting poisens in it. When i get the link again i will put it in and yall can take a look at it unless someone else has done it----So maybe we should start thinking of a different way. I think i might move to Paraguay- :lol::lol::lol::lol: hey it,s to get away from my motherinlaw. :blink::lol::lol:;):) Later All ---Vern

• Upvote 1