Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Bank Added Canadian Dollar

CRMZN

This is my first post but I was wondering if the Canadian dollar shown on the cbi before, I can't remember seeing it..hope its good news either way

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1544.400 1543.628

British pound GBP 1846.377 1845.454

Canadian dollar CAD ------ ------

Swiss franc CHF 1184.450 1183.858

Swedish krona SEK 169.014 168.930

Norwegian krone NOK 193.959 193.862

Danish krone DKK 207.179 207.075

Japanese yen JPY 13.945 13.938

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1797.401 1796.502

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is my first post but I was wondering if the Canadian dollar shown on the cbi before, I can't remember seeing it..hope its good news either way

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1544.400 1543.628

British pound GBP 1846.377 1845.454

Canadian dollar CAD ------ ------

Swiss franc CHF 1184.450 1183.858

Swedish krona SEK 169.014 168.930

Norwegian krone NOK 193.959 193.862

Danish krone DKK 207.179 207.075

Japanese yen JPY 13.945 13.938

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1797.401 1796.502

Not sure about the Canadian dollar....but the CBI did add the decimal to the currency amounts today. Before it would just read the US $ as 1170, now it has 1170.000! That looks interesting to me!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not sure about the Canadian dollar....but the CBI did add the decimal to the currency amounts today. Before it would just read the US $ as 1170, now it has 1170.000! That looks interesting to me!

Now!!!!........I think you are onto something because we are hoping that when this RVs we will see a rate similar to this: 1 USD .26507 IQD

Which is the equalivant to 1 IQD = $3.77

Excellent!

Thats the purpose of a forum!

I'll admit that i look at the CBI everyday and did not notice the decimal movement, and to be honest, didn't notice it in the original post :blink:

And then Nicovetter71 pops in and points it out. Thats why we read the forums.

I get so tunneled visioned at times and it's great to have others on here pointing out the obvious

Thanks for all the contributions!

Semper Fi

:tiphat:

• Downvote 1

Am I missing something? Is this the site for all the excitement? >> http://www.cbi.iq/

If not please provide a link.

If that is the site you are referring to....I can't see a change, so please let me know what I should be looking at.

I know we are soooooo there!

Thanks

Dan

Yes that is what they are talking about. Look on the right where they post the buy/sell rates for all the currencies. They are now posted to three decimal places. I cant say for certain whether that is new but so far no one remembers that ever being there before. Maybe a mod can change the title of this thread to CBI adds three 0's or something.

Yes that is what they are talking about. Look on the right where they post the buy/sell rates for all the currencies. They are now posted to three decimal places. I cant say for certain whether that is new but so far no one remembers that ever being there before. Maybe a mod can change the title of this thread to CBI adds three 0's or something.

That's what I figured all the fuss was about. :blink:

It has been like that the whole year or so.....that I can recall.

In other words, sorry to say, it has not changed.

Excellent!

Thats the purpose of a forum!

I'll admit that i look at the CBI everyday and did not notice the decimal movement, and to be honest, didn't notice it in the original post :blink:

And then Nicovetter71 pops in and points it out. Thats why we read the forums.

I get so tunneled visioned at times and it's great to have others on here pointing out the obvious

Thanks for all the contributions!

Semper Fi

:tiphat:

same goes to me. Didnt notice that until now :lol:

That's what I figured all the fuss was about. :blink:

It has been like that the whole year or so.....that I can recall.

In other words, sorry to say, it has not changed.

Are you sure? Im not saying you arent right, its been a while since Ive checked the cbi site but I want to say the graph only showed whole numbers before like 1 usd equals 1170 not 1170.000. Anyone else remember this always being there? Not trying to be argumentative just think this could be really exciting news if it is new.

Are you sure? Im not saying you arent right, its been a while since Ive checked the cbi site but I want to say the graph only showed whole numbers before like 1 usd equals 1170 not 1170.000. Anyone else remember this always being there? Not trying to be argumentative just think this could be really exciting news if it is new.

I am sure. :(

Am I missing something? Is this the site for all the excitement? >> http://www.cbi.iq/

If not please provide a link.

If that is the site you are referring to....I can't see a change, so please let me know what I should be looking at.

I know we are soooooo there!

Thanks

Dan

It is just another step in the right direction and if they do it now and verify it before the actual RV hopefully the addition of the decimal will not cause any gliches.