Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

confirms the existence of pressure Kuwait to the UN Security Council to keep Iraq under international Commandments

Not good news, but I have to say, I think it is questionable news...does not make sense that Kuwait would be trying to hold this up

be nice, I didn't write the article

Shammari confirms the existence of pressure Kuwait to the UN Security Council to keep Iraq under international Commandments

A member of the Iraqi List, Kazim-Shammari, Kuwait continues to put pressure on some of the permanent Security Council members not to vote to remove Iraq from under Chapter VII and keep it under international trusteeship.

Al-Shammari said, "told the Baghdad Press" The question of removing Iraq from Chapter VII need a practical and serious steps and large movements to end the border dispute between Iraq and Kuwait, as well as the existence of a sovereign Iraqi government strong and stable in addition to resolving all outstanding issues which have caused the introduction of Iraq under Section VII.

And student-Shammari international community should be contributing very effectively to work on removing Iraq from Chapter VII, especially after the meet for Iraq, which resulted in the largest and return as an active member of the international community and the Iraq exercise its role as an independent civilization.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

http://radionawa.com/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx?id=43498&LinkID=158

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily

Not good news, but I have to say, I think it is questionable news...does not make sense that Kuwait would be trying to hold this up

be nice, I didn't write the article

Shammari confirms the existence of pressure Kuwait to the UN Security Council to keep Iraq under international Commandments

A member of the Iraqi List, Kazim-Shammari, Kuwait continues to put pressure on some of the permanent Security Council members not to vote to remove Iraq from under Chapter VII and keep it under international trusteeship.

Al-Shammari said, "told the Baghdad Press" The question of removing Iraq from Chapter VII need a practical and serious steps and large movements to end the border dispute between Iraq and Kuwait, as well as the existence of a sovereign Iraqi government strong and stable in addition to resolving all outstanding issues which have caused the introduction of Iraq under Section VII.

And student-Shammari international community should be contributing very effectively to work on removing Iraq from Chapter VII, especially after the meet for Iraq, which resulted in the largest and return as an active member of the international community and the Iraq exercise its role as an independent civilization.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

http://radionawa.com/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx?id=43498&LinkID=158

I'm my opinion, Ch7 removal is a foregone conclusion. I don't believe Biden and Ki-Moon are heading out there to simply discuss or debate the matter with other member countries. They are there to announce to the world it is done!. We shall see...

This sounds a lot like an earlier article. Seems i read something similar prior to Maliki getting the nod from Talibani to form the government. Or, maybe, this guy just doesn't like the way things are playing out and he would like to see the UN hold Iraq to Ch7 longer. But, still sounds a lot like an earlier article. I just cannot believe that Biden would be chairing a meeting that has no resounding results. Obama does a good job of that, already. Need to have at least one person in the U.S. Admin that can get something accomplished. JMO

The border dispute and oil sharing on the border were resolved 6 or 7 weeks ago. This smells like bs to me.

I agree. There have been many articles stating that the border issues with Kuwait have been resolved. Also, at a UN meeting several months ago Kuwait said that things were resolved and that they were pushing for the removal of article 7 sanctions.