Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE POST: Where we are as of December 8

ronscarpa

« GET Team - on: December 08, 2010, 10:00:22 PM »

I was sent a video yesterday from one of our members. He complimented me by saying that the speaker on the video, Porter Stansberry, was saying just about the same thing that I have been saying.

This individual is the owner and founder of an investment firm. He predicted the financial crisis of 2008 and the bankruptcy of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the failure of General Motors, and so on.

He is now predicting the worst financial crisis that America has ever seen, much worse than what we have been through so far, and worse than the affects of 911 and Katrina.

He claims that the printing of all of the money by the current administration will cause hyperinflation throughout the country, eventually leading to massive unemployment and even marshall law in America.

I will give you all my take on this matter in a moment. First, however, I’d like to give you just a hint regarding the source of most of the problems that are occurring in America at this time. While it is true that the current administration has exacerbated the problems we face, we all know that the first stimulus bill was passed under the former administration. So perhaps we need to look behind the elected officials to find the real culprit behind the potential collapse of America.

I received another email recently that included an article written by Steve Kroft of CBS news. In this article he detailed how George Soros has personally been involved in the taking down of America. I have already posted this article on the forum for your review.

Rather than repeat what Mr. Kroft wrote in his article I will simply state that I agree with what he has written. George Soros is the embodiment of evil. Although born of a Jewish family he admitted that in 1944 he helped the Nazis confiscate the properties of his fellow Jews. He even said that it was the “best year of his life” because of the power rush that it gave him at the time. I will quote Steve Kroft briefly:

“George Soros is an evil man. He's anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and anti-good. He killed and robbed his own Jewish people. What we have in Soros, is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath's lack of conscience.”

I bring this up only to show that the world is changing. I do not personally know George Soros, although I am aware that he has funded many things that I am against, and is openly anti-American. So I am not revealing any secrets about him personally here. Far from it!

However, and this is my point, it is my opinion that George Soros may be in the vanguard of many persons who will follow in his footsteps with little or no regard for the moral values that we hold so dear. The “lack of conscience” aspect is what I’m driving at. It is my opinion that as we draw closer to the end times scenario that I have begun to describe we will see “love grow cold”, as Saint Peter has stated in one of his letters in the Bible. We will see a separation between those who have love in their hearts and those who don’t, quite simply. For those of us who love God and have His

Spirit within us, we will find ourselves more and more alienated and unable to deal with those who do not share our Gift.

As Saint Peter has stated, this will occur without regard to family boundaries. Jesus Himself also said the same thing: brothers will fight against brothers, and children against their own parents.

Therefore, being forewarned, we must also be prepared when evil raises its ugly head, even if and when it occurs within our own families.

I want you all to try to imagine the envy and jealously that will surround us when others find out that so many Christians have received this blessing. Clearly the secret will be made known in a very short time. Institutions of charity will find their coffers filling almost overnight. New organizations will open, such as the one that TerryK and Al are working on. More will open as our giving continues.

At some point in the not too distant future it will be obvious that the vast majority of recipients of the bounty from the RV of the dinar are believers. I wouldn’t be surprised if an effort to investigate us for “insider trading” isn’t opened at some point in the future. In any case, the gap between the “haves and the have nots,” which I redefined as a gap between those who “GET it and those who do not GET it,” will become more and more obvious.

Now, I’d like to get back to what I wanted to talk about at the beginning of this reading. It had to do with the alarmist video from Porter Stansberry that America is due for an imminent collapse. We have seen other videos and articles that have said about the same thing, namely that the dollar will dissolve as the reserve currency of the world.

We are also aware that the IMF actually stated that they were recommending that the dollar be removed as the reserve currency of the world as recently as late last year. At that time there was discussion of replacing the dollar with a basket of currencies and then, eventually, move to a single world currency, the SDR, or special drawing rights, which exist now.

Another name for this new world currency was the Bancor, as I recall. It would be made up of a basket of currencies including the Japanese Yen, the Chinese Yuan, the European Euro, and the new GCC currency of the Middle East, which we have discussed here several times. Note that I did NOT include the US dollar in that list.

However, none of this has moved forward. In fact, as recently as February of this year the IMF indicated that it had dropped this project, at least for the time being.

Furthermore, Timothy Geitner, our Treasury Secretary, has indicated as well that the United States would not participate in a plan to remove the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. Of course Porter Stansberry says that Geitner’s denial is a clear indication that the removal of the dollar is imminent! That’s certainly an interesting perspective.

The question, then, it seems to me, is this: “Are we or are we not heading into a critical financial crisis in America that will destroy the dollar?”

I will answer this question at the end of this reading, but will give you all a hint as to the answer now. Here is the hint: no way!

OK, now you know the hint. How in the world can I support this sort of statement given the seriousness of the current situation in America and the fact that we are printing money at breakneck speed?

The answer to that question is simple: the RV of the dinar, and other currencies as well, will temporarily solve the world’s financial crisis, thereby eliminating the need to move away from the dollar.

I’d like to take a moment to show you all how this will work. It is a bit repetitive for some of you, but with newer members coming on daily I believe it will be helpful. In any case, we can all use a good review, right?

So here we go.

We know that the money supply of Iraq was 25 billion dinars in the 1980s, but had risen to 25 trillion dinars by late last year. We also know that Shabibi announced his intention to reduce the money supply back to 25 billion dinars during this year. Furthermore, we know that he had removed 70% of the dinars by July of this year and that he is continuing on this plan even up until today.

Therefore, at most, there are about 7.5 trillion dinars still in circulation.

Let’s assume that 2.5 trillion of those are in Iraq. This leaves about 5 trillion left worldwide, and we may safely assume the majority of that is in America.

We need not concern ourselves with who holds what between speculators and the government. The reason is that once we cash in all of the dinars will be held by the Federal Reserve. Furthermore, we’ve also been told that they will not send the dinars back to Iraq, so Iraq has no fear of a rush to have them have to cover this money with their own reserves. As I’ve shown before, therefore, Iraq can afford whatever rate they choose, period.

Now, let’s talk about the affect of the RV on the American economy and on the strength of the dollar in particular. Exactly how will the RV affect the dollar?

The initial reaction of having 5 trillion dinars come into the Federal Reserve is that our reserve position will be immensely improved. This means that we will have ample reserves to cover the dollars that exist in hands around the world.

Now, this next point is important to understand. The US dollar has been the reserve currency of the world for 50 years now. It therefore would cause a major financial crisis to eliminate it from that role without a very well planned substitute in place first. I can state categorically that no substitute is in place at this time. Therefore, given a rise in the value of the dollar through the RV, there will be no further attempt made in the near term to remove the dollar as the premier reserve world currency. In short, if the system isn’t broken, don’t try to fix it!

However, just having the dinars in the Federal Reserve does not create a panacea for America. There is still way too much debt out there in dollars. Our next question, then, is this: “What will the administration do to really fix the debt problem in America?”

Here we can only speculate, but I think it is safe to say that great pressure will be placed on all dinar-holding countries to get their fiscal act together. In other words, I believe that the US will use a portion of the dinars to pay down its debts worldwide. Thus, for example, up to a trillion dollars worth of dinars will be sent to China to remove our debt to them. However, and this is important, even at an exchange rate of only $1 per dinar, a trillion dollars worth is only 1 billion dinars. So, out of the 5 trillion dinars that will be held by the Federal Reserve, our debts can be eliminated by only barely dipping into the remainder of the dinars held by the Federal Reserve.

This means, then, that the US Federal Reserve will be in a great position even AFTER paying off other countries and reducing or eliminating our debts to them.

Next, we must deal with the internal debt owed to the American public, and others, for our overspending. It is our national budgetary debt that I am talking about. This number is far greater than what we owe to China. In fact I’m told that it amounts to about 12 trillion dollars. However, once again, at just $1 per dinar, this means then entire national debt could be paid off out of our reserves with just 12 billion dinars, leaving well over 4.5 trillion dinars still in our reserves.

So, you can see, now, that the RV of the dinar will be a tremendous boon to the rebuilding of the strength of the dollar and, at the same time, to the US government. It is safe to state, I believe, that the US government will be re-established as the premier government of the world. In addition, we will be re-established as the wealthiest country in the world, by far, at least initially.

In this sense, then, the “reboot” of the world’s economy, TerryK’s favorite phrase, will be nothing short of that. It will be as if we stepped back to the early 1950s, with America the loan superpower in the world, free of debt, and ready for business.

Now, what this means for America is that rather than us approaching a catastrophe, as some have written, instead we will be catching our second wind.

How long will it last, and how will we react to this window of opportunity?

I believe that we will see a resuscitation of the patient called America. She will not only revive but thrive for a while at least. As wealthy Americans we will be on the front lines of making this rebirth take place. As we purchase goods and services, give charitably, and even just deposit our wealth into banks, our wealth will begin to be spread throughout the economy.

Given the current state of our economy, with hundreds of thousands of empty homes, bloated inventories of unsold goods, and companies as lean as they have ever been, there is ample room for growth. It could actually take years just to soak up the excess housing inventory, before serious rebuilding and construction begins. Therefore I’ve come to the conclusion that our “window of opportunity” may not be as narrow as I once thought.

However, and this brings me back to the second point at the beginning of my talk, we have the problem of evil still to deal with. Unfortunately we aren’t the only ones who are invested in dinars. I believe that it is safe to bet that people such as George Soros are invested, if not heavily invested, in the dinar.

Therefore, assuming that this is the case, we must be prepared for a real battle with the forces of evil. To the extent that we have money, we may safely assume that they also will have money. This means that the “antes”, to use my poker metaphor, will begin to raise as the cards go around the table. As the forces of evil spend to thwart freedom of religion and squelch our freedom of movement we will be called upon to use some of our resources to fight back. In other words, I doubt that hiding our heads in the sand will work. Even though we may become personally anonymous, our money will need to be placed in appropriate hands to ensure that our freedoms are maintained, if not in fact enhanced again.

To summarize, then, I believe that we need not see our window of opportunity to do good as brief. However, at the same time, I see that we will of necessity be placed in a position where we will have to utilize some of our resources to protect and enhance our freedoms as Americans. As the game continues I also see the antes rising with every round. Perhaps it is for this reason that God has decided to bless us so profoundly.

Having said that, I will reiterate my call: be prepared to go “all in.” Whether we are called to do so in a few years or later on, it will become necessary. In the meantime, act as if everything is wonderful while at the same time you privately prepare for the worst. I believe that is just sound advice.

Of course I could be wrong.

Take care. I will be in the air on the way home as this is read. I will be on the next call.

Steve

• Upvote 13

The only thing we can do is pray! And suport the kingdom of God. However he may lead your heart. I know what hapens in the end I've read the back of the book. I will chose to be on the winning side. The evil people of the world although sad will pay for their decision.

Edited by Russ63
  • Upvote 1

I was sent a video yesterday from one of our members. He complimented me by saying that the speaker on the video, Porter Stansberry, was saying just about the same thing that I have been saying.

This individual is the owner and founder of an investment firm. He predicted the financial crisis of 2008 and the bankruptcy of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the failure of General Motors, and so on.

He is now predicting the worst financial crisis that America has ever seen, much worse than what we have been through so far, and worse than the affects of 911 and Katrina.

He claims that the printing of all of the money by the current administration will cause hyperinflation throughout the country, eventually leading to massive unemployment and even marshall law in America.

I will give you all my take on this matter in a moment. First, however, I’d like to give you just a hint regarding the source of most of the problems that are occurring in America at this time. While it is true that the current administration has exacerbated the problems we face, we all know that the first stimulus bill was passed under the former administration. So perhaps we need to look behind the elected officials to find the real culprit behind the potential collapse of America.

I received another email recently that included an article written by Steve Kroft of CBS news. In this article he detailed how George Soros has personally been involved in the taking down of America. I have already posted this article on the forum for your review.

Rather than repeat what Mr. Kroft wrote in his article I will simply state that I agree with what he has written. George Soros is the embodiment of evil. Although born of a Jewish family he admitted that in 1944 he helped the Nazis confiscate the properties of his fellow Jews. He even said that it was the “best year of his life” because of the power rush that it gave him at the time. I will quote Steve Kroft briefly:

“George Soros is an evil man. He's anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and anti-good. He killed and robbed his own Jewish people. What we have in Soros, is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath's lack of conscience.”

I bring this up only to show that the world is changing. I do not personally know George Soros, although I am aware that he has funded many things that I am against, and is openly anti-American. So I am not revealing any secrets about him personally here. Far from it!

However, and this is my point, it is my opinion that George Soros may be in the vanguard of many persons who will follow in his footsteps with little or no regard for the moral values that we hold so dear. The “lack of conscience” aspect is what I’m driving at. It is my opinion that as we draw closer to the end times scenario that I have begun to describe we will see “love grow cold”, as Saint Peter has stated in one of his letters in the Bible. We will see a separation between those who have love in their hearts and those who don’t, quite simply. For those of us who love God and have His

Spirit within us, we will find ourselves more and more alienated and unable to deal with those who do not share our Gift.

As Saint Peter has stated, this will occur without regard to family boundaries. Jesus Himself also said the same thing: brothers will fight against brothers, and children against their own parents.

Therefore, being forewarned, we must also be prepared when evil raises its ugly head, even if and when it occurs within our own families.

I want you all to try to imagine the envy and jealously that will surround us when others find out that so many Christians have received this blessing. Clearly the secret will be made known in a very short time. Institutions of charity will find their coffers filling almost overnight. New organizations will open, such as the one that TerryK and Al are working on. More will open as our giving continues.

At some point in the not too distant future it will be obvious that the vast majority of recipients of the bounty from the RV of the dinar are believers. I wouldn’t be surprised if an effort to investigate us for “insider trading” isn’t opened at some point in the future. In any case, the gap between the “haves and the have nots,” which I redefined as a gap between those who “GET it and those who do not GET it,” will become more and more obvious.

Now, I’d like to get back to what I wanted to talk about at the beginning of this reading. It had to do with the alarmist video from Porter Stansberry that America is due for an imminent collapse. We have seen other videos and articles that have said about the same thing, namely that the dollar will dissolve as the reserve currency of the world.

We are also aware that the IMF actually stated that they were recommending that the dollar be removed as the reserve currency of the world as recently as late last year. At that time there was discussion of replacing the dollar with a basket of currencies and then, eventually, move to a single world currency, the SDR, or special drawing rights, which exist now.

Another name for this new world currency was the Bancor, as I recall. It would be made up of a basket of currencies including the Japanese Yen, the Chinese Yuan, the European Euro, and the new GCC currency of the Middle East, which we have discussed here several times. Note that I did NOT include the US dollar in that list.

However, none of this has moved forward. In fact, as recently as February of this year the IMF indicated that it had dropped this project, at least for the time being.

Furthermore, Timothy Geitner, our Treasury Secretary, has indicated as well that the United States would not participate in a plan to remove the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. Of course Porter Stansberry says that Geitner’s denial is a clear indication that the removal of the dollar is imminent! That’s certainly an interesting perspective.

The question, then, it seems to me, is this: “Are we or are we not heading into a critical financial crisis in America that will destroy the dollar?”

I will answer this question at the end of this reading, but will give you all a hint as to the answer now. Here is the hint: no way!

OK, now you know the hint. How in the world can I support this sort of statement given the seriousness of the current situation in America and the fact that we are printing money at breakneck speed?

The answer to that question is simple: the RV of the dinar, and other currencies as well, will temporarily solve the world’s financial crisis, thereby eliminating the need to move away from the dollar.

I’d like to take a moment to show you all how this will work. It is a bit repetitive for some of you, but with newer members coming on daily I believe it will be helpful. In any case, we can all use a good review, right?

So here we go.

We know that the money supply of Iraq was 25 billion dinars in the 1980s, but had risen to 25 trillion dinars by late last year. We also know that Shabibi announced his intention to reduce the money supply back to 25 billion dinars during this year. Furthermore, we know that he had removed 70% of the dinars by July of this year and that he is continuing on this plan even up until today.

Let’s assume that 2.5 trillion of those are in Iraq. This leaves about 5 trillion left worldwide, and we may safely assume the majority of that is in America.

We need not concern ourselves with who holds what between speculators and the government. The reason is that once we cash in all of the dinars will be held by the Federal Reserve. Furthermore, we’ve also been told that they will not send the dinars back to Iraq, so Iraq has no fear of a rush to have them have to cover this money with their own reserves. As I’ve shown before, therefore, Iraq can afford whatever rate they choose, period.

Now, let’s talk about the affect of the RV on the American economy and on the strength of the dollar in particular. Exactly how will the RV affect the dollar?

The initial reaction of having 5 trillion dinars come into the Federal Reserve is that our reserve position will be immensely improved. This means that we will have ample reserves to cover the dollars that exist in hands around the world.

Now, this next point is important to understand. The US dollar has been the reserve currency of the world for 50 years now. It therefore would cause a major financial crisis to eliminate it from that role without a very well planned substitute in place first. I can state categorically that no substitute is in place at this time. Therefore, given a rise in the value of the dollar through the RV, there will be no further attempt made in the near term to remove the dollar as the premier reserve world currency. In short, if the system isn’t broken, don’t try to fix it!

However, just having the dinars in the Federal Reserve does not create a panacea for America. There is still way too much debt out there in dollars. Our next question, then, is this: “What will the administration do to really fix the debt problem in America?”

Here we can only speculate, but I think it is safe to say that great pressure will be placed on all dinar-holding countries to get their fiscal act together. In other words, I believe that the US will use a portion of the dinars to pay down its debts worldwide. Thus, for example, up to a trillion dollars worth of dinars will be sent to China to remove our debt to them. However, and this is important, even at an exchange rate of only $1 per dinar, a trillion dollars worth is only 1 billion dinars. So, out of the 5 trillion dinars that will be held by the Federal Reserve, our debts can be eliminated by only barely dipping into the remainder of the dinars held by the Federal Reserve.

This means, then, that the US Federal Reserve will be in a great position even AFTER paying off other countries and reducing or eliminating our debts to them.

Next, we must deal with the internal debt owed to the American public, and others, for our overspending. It is our national budgetary debt that I am talking about. This number is far greater than what we owe to China. In fact I’m told that it amounts to about 12 trillion dollars. However, once again, at just $1 per dinar, this means then entire national debt could be paid off out of our reserves with just 12 billion dinars, leaving well over 4.5 trillion dinars still in our reserves.

So, you can see, now, that the RV of the dinar will be a tremendous boon to the rebuilding of the strength of the dollar and, at the same time, to the US government. It is safe to state, I believe, that the US government will be re-established as the premier government of the world. In addition, we will be re-established as the wealthiest country in the world, by far, at least initially.

In this sense, then, the “reboot” of the world’s economy, TerryK’s favorite phrase, will be nothing short of that. It will be as if we stepped back to the early 1950s, with America the loan superpower in the world, free of debt, and ready for business.

Now, what this means for America is that rather than us approaching a catastrophe, as some have written, instead we will be catching our second wind.

I believe that we will see a resuscitation of the patient called America. She will not only revive but thrive for a while at least. As wealthy Americans we will be on the front lines of making this rebirth take place. As we purchase goods and services, give charitably, and even just deposit our wealth into banks, our wealth will begin to be spread throughout the economy.

Given the current state of our economy, with hundreds of thousands of empty homes, bloated inventories of unsold goods, and companies as lean as they have ever been, there is ample room for growth. It could actually take years just to soak up the excess housing inventory, before serious rebuilding and construction begins. Therefore I’ve come to the conclusion that our “window of opportunity” may not be as narrow as I once thought.

However, and this brings me back to the second point at the beginning of my talk, we have the problem of evil still to deal with. Unfortunately we aren’t the only ones who are invested in dinars. I believe that it is safe to bet that people such as George Soros are invested, if not heavily invested, in the dinar.

Therefore, assuming that this is the case, we must be prepared for a real battle with the forces of evil. To the extent that we have money, we may safely assume that they also will have money. This means that the “antes”, to use my poker metaphor, will begin to raise as the cards go around the table. As the forces of evil spend to thwart freedom of religion and squelch our freedom of movement we will be called upon to use some of our resources to fight back. In other words, I doubt that hiding our heads in the sand will work. Even though we may become personally anonymous, our money will need to be placed in appropriate hands to ensure that our freedoms are maintained, if not in fact enhanced again.

To summarize, then, I believe that we need not see our window of opportunity to do good as brief. However, at the same time, I see that we will of necessity be placed in a position where we will have to utilize some of our resources to protect and enhance our freedoms as Americans. As the game continues I also see the antes rising with every round. Perhaps it is for this reason that God has decided to bless us so profoundly.

Having said that, I will reiterate my call: be prepared to go “all in.” Whether we are called to do so in a few years or later on, it will become necessary. In the meantime, act as if everything is wonderful while at the same time you privately prepare for the worst. I believe that is just sound advice.

Take care. I will be in the air on the way home as this is read. I will be on the next call.

Steve

I hope everyone who reads this will take this to heart and open their eyes, this isn't really new to me, the circle of evil includes even people(in both the political and religious arenas) who would shock a lot of you to your very core...

You read and see them in the media every day, you just have to cipher out(from amongst the pawn they have in place to distract the masses) who they are and what they're really doing... Great post ronscarpa, I really LOVED it...

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post. I, too, read the full article by Steve Kroft. It is chilling, and all the more so since Soros has bought his way into so much of American political life. Many believe that he controls the White House. He surely has a like-minded Socialist in Obama who seems intent on carrying out the destruction of our country from the inside out. However, you lose me at the Rapture or End Times. While I believe that evil is real in the hearts of men, I do not believe that God chooses one people over another. We are all children of God, imperfect as we are, but I believe He loves us all. Having said that, I fully agree that George Soros may be the most dangerous man in the world, and certainly the most dangerous to the U.S. and our historical freedoms. Surely, he will be exposed for what he is and what he is doing. There must be a way that this guy can be extracated from our political system and our way of life.

I appreciate your optimism for our country and, while the RV could be a great boon for our country and our status in the world, it's more important that we do not go back to our reckless spending ways as a country post-RV, or we could be in the same position down the road. GO RV.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Ron. Steve put a great deal of thought and info into this post. Scary.

I don't know that I believe it will be that simple to over come. But I will enjoy what I have, as I have it. :) I will share with family so that they too can have some time to enjoy some relief from the weight of debt. I don't have to have so much money that it doesn't do good. I have already put dinar a side for nieces, nephews, brothers and parents. They have not taken advantage of this speculation. But when it happens I will share. I don't need Billions to be happy. I am blessed. I will spread it around. Family is important to me. I do believe we will see a One World Order. I do believe they will try to do away with religion. But I pray it is still aways off. I pray we will have time to enjoy our bounty, even if for just a little while. :rolleyes:

Your post was very interesting and well written. I wish everyone could see the light of Bible prophecy. My heart goes out to those who don't.

X2, IF YOU DONT GET THIS READ YOU NEED TO BE PRAYED FOR SO THAT YUR HEART WILL BE SOFTENED AND EYES OPENED. TRY TO PICK OUT THE IMPORTANCE OF IT INSTEAD OF FINE GRAMMAR ERRORS

• Upvote 1

Ron...I know this is not your stuff, just reposting some one elses info.....so don't take this personal.......Whomever wrote this knows nothing about world economics, how the US gov works or what the intentions of the Iraqi gov are. Basically, he is full of sh#@.

The US IS heading for a major economic collapse.....here is why.

1. Our government has not planned to participate in the world economic arena for the last 50 years....we were so worried about the military superpowers, they totally ignored the coming economic boom. Why you say....because they were too worried about lining their own pockets and those of their lobbiests. Also, they did not foresee the technological advancements that made the world much smaller almost overnight.

2. China has about 1 billion people, we have about 300 million.......china's average income is about $3500 per year, ours is about $45,000 per year. If we meet them half way, we'll be averaging around $25,000 per year which we consider darn near poverty.....they however will think $25,000 is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

3. Our government cannot compete with the rest of the world's labor rate, thus making our capacity to build things virtually zero. When I was growing up in the 70's all the politicians told me, don't worry about manufacturing....we'll always have plenty of service jobs for the population. Go ahead and call Dell, AT&T, Compact and Toshiba to work on a problem....do you get aservice tech in wyoming or New york??? NO....ytou get some one in India or Pakistan. So much for the service jobs. Our trade laws and import taxes have always favored the countries sending their crap to us, never in our favor while exporting.

4. No RV is going to bail us out of a reccesion, creating jobs for millions is the ONLY thing that will accomplish that........just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

"at an exchange rate of only $1 per dinar, a trillion dollars worth is only 1 billion dinars."

Read more:

I dont follow his math???? and I thought just his english was off (there/their).....

What you have to remember is that right now $1 billion USD will buy you just over 1 trillion IQD ... so , after the RV at an exchange rate of $1 / 1 IQD .. 1 billion IQD will be equal to $1 trillion ( because our 5 trillion IQD will become 5,000,000,000,000,000.)

Hope this helps you.

Uncle Barkie :)

What you have to remember is that right now $1 billion USD will buy you just over 1 trillion IQD ... so , after the RV at an exchange rate of $1 / 1 IQD .. 1 billion IQD will be equal to $1 trillion ( because our 5 trillion IQD will become 5,000,000,000,000,000.)

Hope this helps you.

Uncle Barkie :)

That is to say it would be equivalent to that amount as our 5 trillion IQD only cost $5 billion.

Edited by Uncle Barkie

So here we go.

Steve

I strongly feel that a lot of your numbers and stats are inaccurate. However it is a great doomsday article !

Ron...I know this is not your stuff, just reposting some one elses info.....so don't take this personal.......Whomever wrote this knows nothing about world economics, how the US gov works or what the intentions of the Iraqi gov are. Basically, he is full of sh#@.

The US IS heading for a major economic collapse.....here is why.

1. Our government has not planned to participate in the world economic arena for the last 50 years....we were so worried about the military superpowers, they totally ignored the coming economic boom. Why you say....because they were too worried about lining their own pockets and those of their lobbiests. Also, they did not foresee the technological advancements that made the world much smaller almost overnight.

2. China has about 1 billion people, we have about 300 million.......china's average income is about $3500 per year, ours is about $45,000 per year. If we meet them half way, we'll be averaging around $25,000 per year which we consider darn near poverty.....they however will think $25,000 is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

3. Our government cannot compete with the rest of the world's labor rate, thus making our capacity to build things virtually zero. When I was growing up in the 70's all the politicians told me, don't worry about manufacturing....we'll always have plenty of service jobs for the population. Go ahead and call Dell, AT&T, Compact and Toshiba to work on a problem....do you get aservice tech in wyoming or New york??? NO....ytou get some one in India or Pakistan. So much for the service jobs. Our trade laws and import taxes have always favored the countries sending their crap to us, never in our favor while exporting.

4. No RV is going to bail us out of a reccesion, creating jobs for millions is the ONLY thing that will accomplish that........just my opinion.

Having been laid off from my job last summer I can agree with this. It's so much easier in the current system to just outsource everything overseas. Alls I can say is if the RV actually happens it'll put more money into certain investor's pockets and might have a temporarily positive effect on our economy. I know I'll pay off my debts and buy things for my family that I wouldn't be able to afford to do otherwise.